Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob Bradley not to blame???? 16:20 - Dec 27 with 1653 viewsmpaschedag

So supposedly mawson doesn't believe bob Bradley should get blame, what do y'all think,
I think if they don't sack him now, they will surely sack after Bournemouth if we lose.

http://www.espnfc.com/swansea-city/story/3027189/swansea-results-under-bob-bradl
Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 16:25 - Dec 27 with 1613 viewsGeoffThom

Mawson needs to shut his cake hole he's one of the major problems with this crap side ,crap manager plus some crap players equates to major problems all round
Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 16:25 - Dec 27 with 1608 viewsFireboy

Well he's obviously backing his boss but hes talking bollox,in this case it's all down to the man at the top

He sets everything up and more importantly the players are clearly not motivated enough as they look disinterested everytime they on are the field
Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 16:31 - Dec 27 with 1546 viewsGeoffThom

And another thing for young Mawson who seems on the verge of criticising the supporters ,you won't be around for long if you start that nonsense
Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 16:35 - Dec 27 with 1489 viewsGriffting

Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 16:25 - Dec 27 by GeoffThom

Mawson needs to shut his cake hole he's one of the major problems with this crap side ,crap manager plus some crap players equates to major problems all round

Fair play, I've seen some vendettas against players but I think yours against Mawson will be a peach.
Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 16:39 - Dec 27 with 1455 viewsGeoffThom

Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 16:35 - Dec 27 by Griffting

Fair play, I've seen some vendettas against players but I think yours against Mawson will be a peach.

Oh he's not on his own ,our defenders are gash pal ,problem is some are making out he's something he's not ,he's championship at best
Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 16:52 - Dec 27 with 1395 viewsGriffting

Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 16:39 - Dec 27 by GeoffThom

Oh he's not on his own ,our defenders are gash pal ,problem is some are making out he's something he's not ,he's championship at best

Possibly, at the moment. Plenty of time for him to grow through, unlike the others.
Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 17:11 - Dec 27 with 1277 viewsGeoffThom

Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 16:52 - Dec 27 by Griffting

Possibly, at the moment. Plenty of time for him to grow through, unlike the others.

Maybe,maybe not ,time is something we don't have presently ,he was not what we needed we need a solid hard centre half not a maybe youngster in the first team
Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 17:40 - Dec 27 with 1174 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 16:31 - Dec 27 by GeoffThom

And another thing for young Mawson who seems on the verge of criticising the supporters ,you won't be around for long if you start that nonsense

I am not so sure. He was the first alongside Leon to applaud the supporters after the game. I like him. Chucked in at the deep end well before he should have been.
He was asked about his manager and gave the standard players answer. They all do it. Even say they let him down after he was sacked.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 17:52 - Dec 27 with 1127 viewsjohnlangy

Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 16:39 - Dec 27 by GeoffThom

I think he's got great potential. Ideally he would have been allowed time to develop, to learn from experienced defenders ahead of him in the pecking order. We should have replaced Ash properly.

But we didn't.
Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 18:42 - Dec 27 with 1042 viewstomdickharry

Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 17:52 - Dec 27 by johnlangy

I think he's got great potential. Ideally he would have been allowed time to develop, to learn from experienced defenders ahead of him in the pecking order. We should have replaced Ash properly.

But we didn't.

Excellent post,spot on.
Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 19:00 - Dec 27 with 984 viewsDewi1jack

Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 17:40 - Dec 27 by Private_Partz

I am not so sure. He was the first alongside Leon to applaud the supporters after the game. I like him. Chucked in at the deep end well before he should have been.
He was asked about his manager and gave the standard players answer. They all do it. Even say they let him down after he was sacked.

This.
When you're employed by someone do you?
A/ answer the question truthfully- "my boss is a totally clueless, useless w**ker" and get sacked/ sidelined or
B/ Lie like fug- "Our boss is the best in the World, absolute legend" and keep working, maybe keeping your promotion.

Never understood why people slag others off for lying to keep their job safe.
Players are always going to say the manager is right.
It's called covering your arze

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 19:11 - Dec 27 with 924 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 19:00 - Dec 27 by Dewi1jack

This.
When you're employed by someone do you?
A/ answer the question truthfully- "my boss is a totally clueless, useless w**ker" and get sacked/ sidelined or
B/ Lie like fug- "Our boss is the best in the World, absolute legend" and keep working, maybe keeping your promotion.

Never understood why people slag others off for lying to keep their job safe.
Players are always going to say the manager is right.
It's called covering your arze

Innit.

It's not rocket science.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 19:29 - Dec 27 with 838 viewsmax936

I couldn't give a chuff now the clueless clunge as gone, he must have been one of the worst ever, Cullis and Bradley I won't include Cusack as he give us everything as a player so I'm not counting him.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bob Bradley not to blame???? on 20:07 - Dec 27 with 723 viewsAnotherJohn

Bob had to go, but the culpable one is still with us and is likely to make the decisions about our new manager and any new signings. Bob seemed a genuine guy who was just out of his depth. No doubt his bank account will be healthier,, but the best thing for him would be a return to lower league French football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024