Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Curtis til end of season maybe??? 19:39 - Dec 27 with 1363 viewsSgorioFruit

If he is up for it,
You reckon that is a good shout or not?
Stops all the pissfarting around trying to get someone in who isn't really interested anyway.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Alan Curtis til end of season maybe??? on 19:41 - Dec 27 with 1329 viewsmonmouth

No.

It is better than another 90 minutes of Spongebob Slackjaw though. Has he gone yet?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Alan Curtis til end of season maybe??? on 19:42 - Dec 27 with 1304 viewsLoyal

Alan Curtis til end of season maybe??? on 19:41 - Dec 27 by monmouth

No.

It is better than another 90 minutes of Spongebob Slackjaw though. Has he gone yet?

Apparently an hour ago.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Alan Curtis til end of season maybe??? on 19:43 - Dec 27 with 1289 viewspencoedjack

I'd imagine there will be a lot of takers

Curtis didn't want it last time and as we are in a worse position wouldn't think much has changed
Alan Curtis til end of season maybe??? on 19:44 - Dec 27 with 1272 viewsmax936

No, no and no.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Alan Curtis til end of season maybe??? on 19:47 - Dec 27 with 1225 viewsmonmouth

Alan Curtis til end of season maybe??? on 19:42 - Dec 27 by Loyal

Apparently an hour ago.

Well thank God for that then. I wouldn't want to put anyone, including him, through that again on Saturday. Are you sure? I mean did you see them driving the stake through his heart?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Alan Curtis til end of season maybe??? on 19:48 - Dec 27 with 1213 viewsjacabertawe

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-sack-mana

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Alan Curtis til end of season maybe??? on 19:49 - Dec 27 with 1192 viewsdobjack2

No.
Alan Curtis til end of season maybe??? on 19:50 - Dec 27 with 1177 viewsexiledclaseboy

Alan Curtis til end of season maybe??? on 19:47 - Dec 27 by monmouth

Well thank God for that then. I wouldn't want to put anyone, including him, through that again on Saturday. Are you sure? I mean did you see them driving the stake through his heart?

From the official site:

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Curtis til end of season maybe??? on 19:52 - Dec 27 with 1153 viewsPrivate_Partz

A no from me but it would not surprise me given the apparent lack of ambition at the club. I hope they have someone in mind this time. They certainly did when Frankie was shown the door.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Alan Curtis til end of season maybe??? on 19:55 - Dec 27 with 1119 viewsSwansNZ

NO, but he’s cheap (free no doubt), so probably a done deal.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Alan Curtis til end of season maybe??? on 19:56 - Dec 27 with 1110 viewsDJack

Alan Curtis til end of season maybe??? on 19:50 - Dec 27 by exiledclaseboy

From the official site:

Even though that from day one I thought that he looked like Nosferatu I've been humming "Ding,dong the witch is dead"

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Alan Curtis til end of season maybe??? on 20:01 - Dec 27 with 1069 viewsoldcob

Curt doesn't want the gig mun. How many times?
Alan Curtis til end of season maybe??? on 20:13 - Dec 27 with 1007 viewsportsidejack

thank f*ck for that he's just not good enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024