Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apologies from me - shocked at this . 19:34 - Dec 27 with 2738 viewsporschejack

Dont quite get it , somethings going on here. I am shocked .
Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:36 - Dec 27 with 2694 viewsSmellyplumz

I honestly didn't think they would sack him.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:38 - Dec 27 with 2615 viewsexiledclaseboy

I don't think they had any intention of sacking him before yesterday's capitulation.

Poll: Tory leader

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:38 - Dec 27 with 2584 viewsunion_jack

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:36 - Dec 27 by Smellyplumz

When I saw his body language at final whistle yesterday I posted that that may be the last we see of him.

Gradually, I started coming back into the real world and thought no way would they sack him.

However, it really is a no brainier. If they want to preserve their investment, it was the only logical decision and even then.......

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:39 - Dec 27 with 2569 viewsdickythorpe

If wonder if the Trust did anything?
Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:43 - Dec 27 with 2447 viewsjack2jack

Surprised it wasn't announced earlier which lead me to believe he would be gone if defeated by Bournemouth on the weekend.Anyway moving on.
Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:44 - Dec 27 with 2436 viewsOldjack

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:38 - Dec 27 by exiledclaseboy

I don't think they had any intention of sacking him before yesterday's capitulation.

Yep last chance saloon here we come it's still gonna be a miracle if we stay up though

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:46 - Dec 27 with 2373 views1983

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:39 - Dec 27 by dickythorpe

If wonder if the Trust did anything?

they were going to have a meeting

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:46 - Dec 27 with 2350 viewsDyfnant

Don't believe it was the performance itself but more the crowds reaction to it

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:47 - Dec 27 with 2316 views1983

Bridges to be built,the Yanks swallowed their pride and learned a valuable lesson

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:48 - Dec 27 with 2309 viewsairedale

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:44 - Dec 27 by Oldjack

Yep last chance saloon here we come it's still gonna be a miracle if we stay up though

Good point. Makes you wonder who they will appoint with that in mind. Someone to keep us up if humanly possible, and get us back up if not. Perhaps the bloke in Newcastle may fancy it, if only to get away from Shelvey.
Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:53 - Dec 27 with 2218 viewsjackrabbit

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:36 - Dec 27 by Smellyplumz

Good luck Bob - an honourable and dignified man who never ducked responsibility for his part in the poor results we've suffered. I wish you all the best wherever you go next.

Now then,,......who's next? Somebody with some playing contacts or we're sunk.
Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:55 - Dec 27 with 2156 viewsJackFish

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:46 - Dec 27 by Dyfnant

Yeah. Hard to see how he could carry on with the crowd actively calling for his head, and that only likely to get worse.
Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:56 - Dec 27 with 2129 viewsicecoldjack

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:53 - Dec 27 by jackrabbit

Good luck Bob - an honourable and dignified man who never ducked responsibility for his part in the poor results we've suffered. I wish you all the best wherever you go next.

Now then,,......who's next? Somebody with some playing contacts or we're sunk.

In fairness he's probably far too thick to understand the responsibility, how would he ?

Good luck to him on the college football scene in the US of A, astounding arrogance to even think he could cope, can't blame a man for trying I suppose.
Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:58 - Dec 27 with 2091 viewsjackrabbit

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:56 - Dec 27 by icecoldjack

In fairness he's probably far too thick to understand the responsibility, how would he ?

Good luck to him on the college football scene in the US of A, astounding arrogance to even think he could cope, can't blame a man for trying I suppose.

What a sniffy, 'arrogant' comment! Pots and kettles...
Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 20:00 - Dec 27 with 2039 viewsexiledclaseboy

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:56 - Dec 27 by icecoldjack

Bradley's clearly not "thick". He was undoubtedly a crap manager for us but thick he isn't.

Poll: Tory leader

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 20:00 - Dec 27 with 2032 viewsDJack

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:46 - Dec 27 by Dyfnant

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 20:02 - Dec 27 with 1983 viewsItchySphincter

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:44 - Dec 27 by Oldjack

F*ck worrying about staying up - we've hit rock bottom performance wise and are still in touch. A minor improvement could provide a massive upswing. Over to the players now to prove they're not a bunch of totally useless c*nts

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 20:15 - Dec 27 with 1885 viewsGowerjack

Apologies from me - shocked at this . on 19:46 - Dec 27 by 1983

they were going to have a meeting

Soon

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024