Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Harry Redknapp Thread 17:09 - Dec 28 with 11237 viewsattila_the_hun

bring 'arry in til the end of the season at least
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/harry-redknapp-throws-hat-into-ring-for

He can keep us up and he WANTS the job

time for an avatar change

"I'm Free"

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:10 - Dec 28 with 4368 viewsGaz_M

Yes. He'll keep us up.

Just like he did with QPR and Southampton.
The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:10 - Dec 28 with 4360 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If he can bring Terry with him then he's the best choice.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:13 - Dec 28 with 4347 viewslondonlisa2001

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:10 - Dec 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

On what basis is he the best choice Dwight? Best out of what list exactly? Best based on what record? Or do you actually just mean we should get JT on loan for 6 months?
The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:14 - Dec 28 with 4346 viewsattila_the_hun

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:10 - Dec 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

you can't please some people on this forum, i'm sure Curtis and Flynn will keep us in the Premier League

"I'm Free"

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:15 - Dec 28 with 4331 viewsgiantstoneater

Leaves most teams he's been at in ruin and always prefer a to buy in than develop young talent. A no from me
The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:18 - Dec 28 with 4321 viewsattila_the_hun

yeah developing young talent will keep us up this season

"I'm Free"

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:23 - Dec 28 with 4280 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:13 - Dec 28 by londonlisa2001

On what basis is he the best choice Dwight? Best out of what list exactly? Best based on what record? Or do you actually just mean we should get JT on loan for 6 months?

If he can bring a world class defender with him then he's the best choice. Our problems in central defence are what will relegate us. With John Terry until May we have a chance.

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:27 - Dec 28 with 4265 viewsStarsky

The only aspect of Arry coming here is he would deffo be in charge of recruits and he would probably be able to sign some short term signings in January.
Only problem with this is he'd be managing us from his house in Southampton/Bournemouth.

Certainly a better shout than Rowett.

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:28 - Dec 28 with 4254 viewsLeonWasGod

I like the way he laid the foundations for Pompey's future.
The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:30 - Dec 28 with 4232 viewsMagic_Michu

I think he's our best option until the summer. He's got the contacts to bring some decent players in. Then in the summer we look for our long term option to build a team and ethos.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:31 - Dec 28 with 4230 viewslondonlisa2001

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:23 - Dec 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If he can bring a world class defender with him then he's the best choice. Our problems in central defence are what will relegate us. With John Terry until May we have a chance.

So what you're actually saying is that you want JT not Redknapp then.

Just clarifying.
The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:31 - Dec 28 with 4229 viewsJoe_bradshaw

John Terry's days of being world class are long ago. That's not to say that he wouldn't improve our defence immeasurably. Can he stay fit though?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:33 - Dec 28 with 4209 viewsporschejack

Under the circumstances and predicament we find ourselves in , for me , its Harry that can hit the ground running .
The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:36 - Dec 28 with 4172 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:31 - Dec 28 by londonlisa2001

So what you're actually saying is that you want JT not Redknapp then.

Just clarifying.

Incorrect. I want whatever/whoever gives us the best chance to survive this season. A combination of Redknapp and JT, in my opinion, is the best choice out of the current candidates.

I'd have picked Allerdyce over everybody, however as I posted earlier this week, I believe waited until Allerdyce and his expensive demands were snapped up by somebody else before we sacked Bradley. Sacking Bradley and not appointing an available Allerdyce would have sparked huge discontent among the fans.

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:36 - Dec 28 with 4178 viewsattila_the_hun

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:33 - Dec 28 by porschejack

Under the circumstances and predicament we find ourselves in , for me , its Harry that can hit the ground running .

this

"I'm Free"

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:36 - Dec 28 with 4174 viewsblueytheblue

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:23 - Dec 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yeah, because 'Arry can deliver Terry see.

After all he's able to tell Conte what he should do with a fringe player.

Still, Terry would improve team morale; Dyer would have to go on loan to another title winning team after JT shags his bird.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:39 - Dec 28 with 4158 viewsraynor94

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:14 - Dec 28 by attila_the_hun

you can't please some people on this forum, i'm sure Curtis and Flynn will keep us in the Premier League

What about Mowbray? he's out of work

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:49 - Dec 28 with 4105 viewslonglostjack

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:36 - Dec 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Incorrect. I want whatever/whoever gives us the best chance to survive this season. A combination of Redknapp and JT, in my opinion, is the best choice out of the current candidates.

I'd have picked Allerdyce over everybody, however as I posted earlier this week, I believe waited until Allerdyce and his expensive demands were snapped up by somebody else before we sacked Bradley. Sacking Bradley and not appointing an available Allerdyce would have sparked huge discontent among the fans.

So according to your theory the owners were prepared to throw 3 points away against West Ham because they were frightened of coming under fan pressure to pay for a costly Allardyce. What's your take on the moon landings ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:53 - Dec 28 with 4086 viewstaff999555

Totally agree with the OP. Only Harry can save us now
The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:55 - Dec 28 with 4077 viewsAngelRangelQS

It all depends whether we want a short term solution or not. If we do, then I think Redknapp, particularly if he'd bring in Lampard and Terry (particularly Terry) would give us a shot of staying up.

Long term, he'd be a horrible choice.
The Harry Redknapp Thread on 18:01 - Dec 28 with 4042 viewsstevethejack

Good call, until May, no longer.
The Harry Redknapp Thread on 18:01 - Dec 28 with 4029 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 17:49 - Dec 28 by longlostjack

So according to your theory the owners were prepared to throw 3 points away against West Ham because they were frightened of coming under fan pressure to pay for a costly Allardyce. What's your take on the moon landings ?

Yes I think that is correct. I think we have been speaking to potential candidates for weeks and we decided against appointing Allerdyce over financial demands.

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 18:05 - Dec 28 with 4005 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 18:01 - Dec 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes I think that is correct. I think we have been speaking to potential candidates for weeks and we decided against appointing Allerdyce over financial demands.

Let's be honest the minute palace approached Allardyce, his agent would probably have been on the phone to Huw trying to entice us into a tug of war.
The Harry Redknapp Thread on 18:17 - Dec 28 with 3933 viewslonglostjack

" I believe waited until Allerdyce and his expensive demands were snapped up by somebody else before we sacked Bradley."

So just to make sure I've got you right - you're saying that had it not been for Allardyce and his demands Bobbly would have been fired sooner.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Harry Redknapp Thread on 18:17 - Dec 28 with 3933 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I think it was Palace speaking to potential candidates for weeks, not us. Allardyce was appointed within 24 hours of Pardew being sacked.

Speaking to potential candidates for weeks suggests foresight and planning on behalf of those running the club. Bradley's sacking came after the crowd turned in huge numbers on Monday and events since suggest that was the final straw and now we're scratching our heads at what to do next. It was the same after Monk was sacked.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024