Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely Swans won't release Llorente until replacement found ? 08:53 - Jan 12 with 2570 viewsPintado

Now the swap deal is dead in the water, it worries me that Llorente will move before we have signed a replacement, surely they won't let that happen ??

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Surely Swans won't release Llorente until replacement found ? on 08:54 - Jan 12 with 2556 viewsoldcob

They'd be absolutely crazy if they did.
Surely Swans won't release Llorente until replacement found ? on 08:54 - Jan 12 with 2555 viewsCambJack

Again you mean?
Surely Swans won't release Llorente until replacement found ? on 08:55 - Jan 12 with 2554 viewsPegojack

Absolutely. We should tell Chelsea to go and do one, but I have exactly nil confidence in our ability to stand up to them.

JENKINS OUT.
Surely Swans won't release Llorente until replacement found ? on 09:12 - Jan 12 with 2473 viewsPass87

For me if the swap deals dead in the water then tell chelsea to do one and keep llorente here. Why should we lose our only striker that has scored goals with nothing in return? I really cant see a striker out there that is good enough to replace him that will actually come to the club whilst in our situation. Who are these clowns making these decisions 🤔
Surely Swans won't release Llorente until replacement found ? on 09:28 - Jan 12 with 2420 viewsjack247

I'm amazed Batshuayi is refusing to come here. If he jeopardises Chelsea getting the back up they want and turns down the chance of guaranteed first team football, he isn't going to be making Contes Christmas card list.

We need to keep Llorente unless we get an exceptional loan deal
Surely Swans won't release Llorente until replacement found ? on 11:04 - Jan 12 with 2249 viewsPass87

Surely Swans won't release Llorente until replacement found ? on 09:28 - Jan 12 by jack247

I'm amazed Batshuayi is refusing to come here. If he jeopardises Chelsea getting the back up they want and turns down the chance of guaranteed first team football, he isn't going to be making Contes Christmas card list.

We need to keep Llorente unless we get an exceptional loan deal

Dreading the outcome if im honest cant see it benefiting us!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024