Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to ditch the Swansea Way 08:23 - Jan 12 with 757 viewsjojaca

Leighton James

Isn't this the reason why we are in the relegation zone, for us to survive in this division we need to get back close to playing the Swansea Way.

Even when you know, you never know?

Time to ditch the Swansea Way on 08:24 - Jan 12 with 751 viewsNeiltheTaylor

He's lost his final marble.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Time to ditch the Swansea Way on 08:31 - Jan 12 with 723 viewsPrivate_Partz

I think we can still pay the Swansea Way as we have seen glimmers of it. The problem is we now are not so good at doing it as our signings have been relatively poor.
I can see where he is coming from. We are not going to get out of trouble playing Michu era football. We now have to play to the strengths of the squad to get the best out if what we have. The Swansea Way in its purest form can wait a season or two whilst we stabilise. Assuming we are capable of stabilising if course.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Time to ditch the Swansea Way on 08:32 - Jan 12 with 717 viewsSwaneeRiver

The reason we are in the relegation zone is because we haven't been good enough so far, we can't defend and we're not scoring enough goals.
Whether you play like Barcelona or Pontypool RFC, those statistics will get you relegated every day of the week.
I don't know about stopping playing the Swansea Way, but whatever way gets us out of trouble is fine with me.
Time to ditch the Swansea Way on 09:12 - Jan 12 with 608 viewsMyFinalHeaven

If this bloke thinks we can play possession based, free flowing attacking football with the squad that we currently have, he's bloody insane.

Come on you Swans.

Time to ditch the Swansea Way on 09:17 - Jan 12 with 583 viewsjack247

We ditched it two years ago. We aren't going to get very far playing tiki taka with Cork, Barrow and Llorente. I'm in the 'stay up at all costs' camp, but the only way I can see us getting back to that in the short term is relegation and a complete overhaul.

Takes a lot longer to build back up than it does to destroy.
Time to ditch the Swansea Way on 10:09 - Jan 12 with 506 viewsperchrockjack

Did the Swansea way include the type of goals we keep conceding.

Laughable stuff

The ONLY way is to do the basics.

Also basic is to increase quality of playing staff

We dont

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024