Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement interview 21:00 - Jan 14 with 5286 viewsLoyal

Any body language types out there ?
Fidgety, rubbing legs ( not like Vic Reeves ) leaning forwards, then realising how he can be perceived, leaning backwards, not comfortable. Then looks slightly out of his depth.

When asked about players coming in he was almost angry,
My thoughts ?
He will walk if Huw is allowed to carry on his policies.

Jason and Steve watch this interview. And get rid of Jenkins.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Paul Clement interview on 14:21 - Jan 15 with 2397 viewsmax936

Here it is, he seems ok

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Paul Clement interview on 14:30 - Jan 15 with 2359 viewsLoyal

Paul Clement interview on 14:21 - Jan 15 by max936

Here it is, he seems ok

Not sure about that max, he is suffering many emotions and is displaying them non verbally massively.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Paul Clement interview on 14:40 - Jan 15 with 2329 viewsmax936

Paul Clement interview on 14:30 - Jan 15 by Loyal

Not sure about that max, he is suffering many emotions and is displaying them non verbally massively.

He's a tad fidgety, but he seemed calm enough, I was expecting him to say that they were looking for another one or two players though, on top of Narsingh, Carrol and Olsson.

Paul Clement interview on 14:44 - Jan 15 with 2303 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tricky business, body language. It's easy to see things that aren't there, confirmation bias can be a danger too. Just as easy to miss things that are there too.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2017 14:45]

Poll: Tory leader

Paul Clement interview on 15:36 - Jan 15 with 2179 viewsmax936

Paul Clement interview on 14:44 - Jan 15 by exiledclaseboy

Tricky business, body language. It's easy to see things that aren't there, confirmation bias can be a danger too. Just as easy to miss things that are there too.

What's your opinion on his interview Andrew, he seemed calm enough and said about winning the games the they should, he also said that they didn't really expect to win these games against Arsenal and the like, but he seemed shocked /upset at the scoreline unsurprisingly.

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:34 - Jan 15 with 1973 viewsRevJames

Paul Clement interview on 15:02 - Jan 23 with 1665 viewsattila_the_hun

miserable git but hes got us winning again

"I'm Free"

Paul Clement interview on 15:18 - Jan 23 with 1601 viewsjasper_T

Paul Clement interview on 15:02 - Jan 23 by attila_the_hun

miserable git but hes got us winning again

Only won one so far (officially)

Too early to count all our chickens.
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Clement interview on 20:44 - Jan 23 with 1231 viewsswan85

Paul Clement interview on 15:36 - Jan 15 by max936

What's your opinion on his interview Andrew, he seemed calm enough and said about winning the games the they should, he also said that they didn't really expect to win these games against Arsenal and the like, but he seemed shocked /upset at the scoreline unsurprisingly.

My take on his body language, up to about 2.30 is he is seething about the performance. If it were a 1 on 1 meeting in my work, I would be waiting for him to chin me. Maybe some truth in loud noises coming from the dressing room. After this time he seems to calm down and talk about building the team up in a more relaxed way (in my view).

Whatever he did in the week, it certainly worked and we looked far more organised this Saturday. Time will of course tell, but I am far more optimistic now and can't wait for the Southampton game. COYS
Paul Clement interview on 23:05 - Jan 23 with 1089 viewsAngelRangelQS

I'm more and more impressed with him every time I hear him speak.

He's a world away from Bradley and dare I say it, even Guidolin
Paul Clement interview on 23:07 - Jan 23 with 1081 viewsLoyal

Paul Clement interview on 14:44 - Jan 15 by exiledclaseboy

Confirmation bias eh ?
Now we are digging, joharis window will help here 👍

Paul Clement interview on 23:19 - Jan 23 with 1051 viewsJoe_bradshaw

My son met him on the train from Cardiff tonight. Said he was very pleasant, happy to talk about football and very approachable.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024