Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'pussy' generation 17:26 - Jan 16 with 3605 viewsrock1n

What is your take on this? There is currently a liberal use of the word snowflake taking place.

Is there some truth to this? Are the younger generation now just a bunch of wimps? Obviously not every single one of them but I do think years and years of well meaning liberalism has caused some big issues and In say that as someone who would consider myself pretty liberal.

If there's one benefit to this brexit/trump/populism at the moment maybe we'll have a slight correction away from this rather wishy washy always offended crap.

What are your thoughts

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

The 'pussy' generation on 17:33 - Jan 16 with 2254 viewsClinton

What the heck are you talking about ?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The 'pussy' generation on 17:35 - Jan 16 with 2244 viewsrock1n

The 'pussy' generation on 17:33 - Jan 16 by Clinton

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/clint-eastwood-donald-trump_uk_57a3108de4b

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

The 'pussy' generation on 17:35 - Jan 16 with 2243 viewsMurph75

The 'pussy' generation on 17:33 - Jan 16 by Clinton

He's disappointed with the amount of bigots left in the world.
The 'pussy' generation on 17:41 - Jan 16 with 2226 viewsClinton

The 'pussy' generation on 17:35 - Jan 16 by Murph75

He's disappointed with the amount of bigots left in the world.

Too many or not enough ?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The 'pussy' generation on 17:47 - Jan 16 with 2213 viewsMurph75

The 'pussy' generation on 17:41 - Jan 16 by Clinton

Too many or not enough ?

I'd say not enough for him
The 'pussy' generation on 18:16 - Jan 16 with 2143 viewsAnotherJohn

Are people hinting that we need 'safe spaces' and 'no platforming' on Planet Swans? Darren will be getting nervous.
The 'pussy' generation on 18:46 - Jan 16 with 2063 viewspikeypaul

The worlds gone mad with PC and all the carp that goes with it,in the last few years it's become comical,the phrase "you couldn't make it up" is said every day by some horny or other.

I would not be surprised if we had some liberal prick actually saying what's in the above life of Brian clip.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The 'pussy' generation on 18:47 - Jan 16 with 2055 viewsyescomeon

The whole snowflake thing is a load of nonsense anyway. It's just the standard older generations looking down at younger generations. "Things were much harder in my day..." etc., etc., blah f*cking blah.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

The 'pussy' generation on 19:06 - Jan 16 with 2005 viewslifelong

The 'pussy' generation on 18:47 - Jan 16 by yescomeon

The whole snowflake thing is a load of nonsense anyway. It's just the standard older generations looking down at younger generations. "Things were much harder in my day..." etc., etc., blah f*cking blah.

That's always gone on though, we were brought up in the 50's with next to feck all, my father used to tell us that we didn't know how lucky we were, he was brought up with absolutely feck all.
The 'pussy' generation on 19:10 - Jan 16 with 1995 viewsBanosswan

Not necessarily true, people my own age seem to be getting more sensitive. It's pathetic.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The 'pussy' generation on 19:12 - Jan 16 with 1982 viewsJackfath

How old are these supposed generations?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The 'pussy' generation on 19:15 - Jan 16 with 1970 viewsrock1n

The 'pussy' generation on 19:12 - Jan 16 by Jackfath

How old are these supposed generations?

millennials tend to be the main culprits apparently.

The 'pussy' generation on 19:24 - Jan 16 with 1943 viewsrock1n

I don't think it's nonsense, what I do hate about it is that unless you have a belief in alt-right (Far-right) Nationalism then you're a namby pamby snowflake. For instance these types attribute those who voted remain as 'snowflakes' because they dare to question the idea of leaving the EU that is ridiculous and troubling.

The 'pussy' generation on 19:57 - Jan 16 with 1876 viewsClinton

The 'pussy' generation on 19:15 - Jan 16 by rock1n

millennials tend to be the main culprits apparently.

Is that people who are a thousand years old ?

The 'pussy' generation on 19:58 - Jan 16 with 1870 viewsexiledclaseboy

The 'pussy' generation on 17:47 - Jan 16 by Murph75

I'd say not enough for him

Rockin's no bigot. He and I have argued the toss on here for years about many things but that's not am accusation that can be levelled at him.

Poll: Tory leader

The 'pussy' generation on 20:00 - Jan 16 with 1862 viewsMurph75

The 'pussy' generation on 19:58 - Jan 16 by exiledclaseboy

Rockin's no bigot. He and I have argued the toss on here for years about many things but that's not am accusation that can be levelled at him.

Didn't say he was.
The 'pussy' generation on 20:16 - Jan 16 with 1823 viewsacejack3065

yeah us younger generation are a bunch of wimps with our wider tolerance of others. Things were better before our generation got all uppity and developed a lower threshold for bigotry.

Can't say p**f, p*ki or n****r anymore. Can't sexually harass women in public anymore. Kids these days eh, being so easily offended. Makes me f**king sick.
The 'pussy' generation on 20:21 - Jan 16 with 1804 viewsMurph75

The 'pussy' generation on 20:16 - Jan 16 by acejack3065

yeah us younger generation are a bunch of wimps with our wider tolerance of others. Things were better before our generation got all uppity and developed a lower threshold for bigotry.

Can't say p**f, p*ki or n****r anymore. Can't sexually harass women in public anymore. Kids these days eh, being so easily offended. Makes me f**king sick.

Well said young man
The 'pussy' generation on 20:32 - Jan 16 with 1779 viewsswanjackal

The 'pussy' generation on 20:16 - Jan 16 by acejack3065

Although I agree with most of what you say, I would say it also deals with the way people can deal with pressure and adversity. It is good that certain aspects have been removed as norms from society, although generally for only certain sections of society it is applied, but I personally see a culture growing that is unable to take criticism, or understand humour in lots of things, this is how I understand the "pussy" generation to be. Also, you see the preaching of tolerance to be a key mantra, without them turning the mirror on themselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The 'pussy' generation on 20:36 - Jan 16 with 1769 viewsexiledclaseboy

"Snowflake" and "SJW" are just lazy pejoratives that can be thrown in the direction of anyone who disagrees with you and can't be bothered to debate the points. Similar to "bigot" on the other end of the spectrum I suppose. Just that "snowflake" and "SJW" are infinitely more childish.

Poll: Tory leader

The 'pussy' generation on 20:37 - Jan 16 with 1768 viewsMurph75

The 'pussy' generation on 20:32 - Jan 16 by swanjackal

Although I agree with most of what you say, I would say it also deals with the way people can deal with pressure and adversity. It is good that certain aspects have been removed as norms from society, although generally for only certain sections of society it is applied, but I personally see a culture growing that is unable to take criticism, or understand humour in lots of things, this is how I understand the "pussy" generation to be. Also, you see the preaching of tolerance to be a key mantra, without them turning the mirror on themselves.

What a load of boll0cks. Not sure what culture you're looking at. It's the complete opposite to what I see.
The 'pussy' generation on 20:40 - Jan 16 with 1755 viewsswanjackal

The 'pussy' generation on 20:37 - Jan 16 by Murph75

What a load of boll0cks. Not sure what culture you're looking at. It's the complete opposite to what I see.

Maybe to you, and you have every right to disagree.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The 'pussy' generation on 20:42 - Jan 16 with 1751 viewsMurph75

The 'pussy' generation on 20:40 - Jan 16 by swanjackal

Maybe to you, and you have every right to disagree.

No maybe about it.
The 'pussy' generation on 20:43 - Jan 16 with 1746 viewsswanjackal

The 'pussy' generation on 20:42 - Jan 16 by Murph75

No maybe about it.

Well considering I, and I assume many others would have a similar view, then it definitely a maybe. Or are you some oracle of knowledge?

The 'pussy' generation on 20:52 - Jan 16 with 1716 viewsMurph75

The 'pussy' generation on 20:43 - Jan 16 by swanjackal

Well considering I, and I assume many others would have a similar view, then it definitely a maybe. Or are you some oracle of knowledge?

You should never assume. If don't know everything. Far from it in fact.

From what I see on a daily basis is a generation of young adults who aren't afraid to show their emotions and won't tolerate racism, fascism and homophobia like generations have done in the past. They're sharp witted and live every single minute of their life like it should be lived.

The only criticism is their music is sh!t.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024