Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
North Bank Alliance 22:28 - Jan 16 with 5931 viewsDarran

What a load of bollox that turned out to be.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

North Bank Alliance on 22:23 - Jan 17 with 1297 viewsDarran

And no I haven't met him since the sellouts.

North Bank Alliance on 22:27 - Jan 17 with 1291 viewsOldjack

North Bank Alliance on 22:23 - Jan 17 by Darran

What I'm saying Alan is I can't imagine Jenkins threatening someone.

Well he didn't play golf against himself ,probably got all the staff and so called bum licking friends in his pocket ,felt ard as fuk then see

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

North Bank Alliance on 22:30 - Jan 17 with 1286 viewsDarran

North Bank Alliance on 22:27 - Jan 17 by Oldjack

Well he didn't play golf against himself ,probably got all the staff and so called bum licking friends in his pocket ,felt ard as fuk then see

No doubt.

Anyway how come you're still friends with JvZ on Facebook then?
Got to keep in like is it incase you want to nip over and see a game?

Fuçking hell.

North Bank Alliance on 22:44 - Jan 17 with 1264 viewsOldjack

North Bank Alliance on 22:30 - Jan 17 by Darran

No doubt.

Anyway how come you're still friends with JvZ on Facebook then?
Got to keep in like is it incase you want to nip over and see a game?

Fuçking hell.

excuse me ,For the last fuking time fukwitt ,I've spoken to clog-head twice in 15 years and not in the last six years ,now get over to slimball on the next home match and give him a piece of your mind you could become a martyr if you got the balls

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

North Bank Alliance on 22:46 - Jan 17 with 1258 viewsDarran

North Bank Alliance on 22:44 - Jan 17 by Oldjack

excuse me ,For the last fuking time fukwitt ,I've spoken to clog-head twice in 15 years and not in the last six years ,now get over to slimball on the next home match and give him a piece of your mind you could become a martyr if you got the balls

Unfriend him Alan go on I dare you you sneaky little Steptoe twàt.

North Bank Alliance on 23:00 - Jan 17 with 1234 viewsOldjack

North Bank Alliance on 22:46 - Jan 17 by Darran

Unfriend him Alan go on I dare you you sneaky little Steptoe twàt.

no problem, now you get over to slimeball ,i dare you ,you two faced kanttttttt
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 23:03]

North Bank Alliance on 02:08 - Jan 18 with 1168 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

North Bank Alliance on 20:56 - Jan 17 by Oldjack

eh ? OI Ark at Prosser's hemorrhoid, i've never arsed licked anyone in my life .We all trusted the kantttttttt you included you div

"We all trusted the kantttttt"

No, not all did. Those who didn't were often victims of verbal abuse and occasional threats of physical violence too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

North Bank Alliance on 04:42 - Jan 18 with 1140 viewsLoyal

North Bank Alliance on 02:08 - Jan 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"We all trusted the kantttttt"

No, not all did. Those who didn't were often victims of verbal abuse and occasional threats of physical violence too.

Exactly.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

North Bank Alliance on 08:02 - Jan 18 with 1077 viewsLord_Bony

North Bank Alliance on 16:36 - Jan 17 by max936

Murph tried to get somin goes, but the response was poor generally. I suggested on here about walking around Liberty and handing out fliers giving clear details of the facts of the takeover, I said I'd help to hand them out other supported the idea, think someone even priced up said leaflets/fliers, the response overall seems apathetic to be honest, the Trust seemingly don't want to ruffle feathers as they have built up a repore with the majority owners and don't think getting shot of Jenkins is a good idea.

Surely the Trust could make a donation of £250 to get 20,000 leaflets printed up?

To pay that out of its coffers would be nothing.

Just saying.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

North Bank Alliance on 10:00 - Jan 18 with 1017 viewsLoyal

North Bank Alliance on 08:02 - Jan 18 by Lord_Bony

Surely the Trust could make a donation of £250 to get 20,000 leaflets printed up?

To pay that out of its coffers would be nothing.

Just saying.

As I said small actions when put together make a huge difference.
But it seems to be lost on many people on here, maybe it's their educational standard that's the problem.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

North Bank Alliance on 10:45 - Jan 18 with 970 viewsLord_Bony

North Bank Alliance on 10:00 - Jan 18 by Loyal

As I said small actions when put together make a huge difference.
But it seems to be lost on many people on here, maybe it's their educational standard that's the problem.

Still don't understand why the Trust is sitting on its hands doing nothing.

No legal action,no protest, no awareness campaign,no nothing...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

North Bank Alliance on 11:19 - Jan 18 with 944 viewsKGriz16

North Bank Alliance on 10:45 - Jan 18 by Lord_Bony

It smells rotten to me...
North Bank Alliance on 13:51 - Jan 18 with 859 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

North Bank Alliance on 10:45 - Jan 18 by Lord_Bony

I thought it was because they'd like to maintain a 'working relationship'.

Which is rather pointless as the Americans can do whatever the hell they want and have proven they will do whatever the hell they want if they feel strongly enough (Bradley appointment).

Turning up to four meetings a year and saying some nice things whilst occasionally being fed a carrot or two is pointless. The Trust will have the same amount of influence whether the Americans love or hate them - zero.

The number one issue in our fan base is how a huge percentage are unaware of the devious actions taken by the previous owners and the terrible way they have run the club for the past few years. Identifying this issue should be the number one priority. Not getting 15 seconds on Match of the Day 2 and saying the absolute minimum in order not to jeopardise their 'working relationship['

North Bank Alliance on 14:01 - Jan 18 with 844 viewsvetchonian

North Bank Alliance on 13:51 - Jan 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I thought it was because they'd like to maintain a 'working relationship'.

Which is rather pointless as the Americans can do whatever the hell they want and have proven they will do whatever the hell they want if they feel strongly enough (Bradley appointment).

Turning up to four meetings a year and saying some nice things whilst occasionally being fed a carrot or two is pointless. The Trust will have the same amount of influence whether the Americans love or hate them - zero.

The number one issue in our fan base is how a huge percentage are unaware of the devious actions taken by the previous owners and the terrible way they have run the club for the past few years. Identifying this issue should be the number one priority. Not getting 15 seconds on Match of the Day 2 and saying the absolute minimum in order not to jeopardise their 'working relationship['

So what is the fans protest going to achieve?
What is it we want?
The americans will not be threatened away a la Petty who only shelled out £1 for buying the club.
At least our new owners have seen sense and replaced the inept Bradley with someone of a better pedigree.
I dont like HJ but in the short term it may be necessary to keep him there and repalce in May.
Unfortuneately the deed is done our club has been sold out from underneath us....if we pressure our new owners they may sell but to who? There will be no fans stepping in this time.
SO what I ask are these protests going to achieve

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

North Bank Alliance on 14:12 - Jan 18 with 818 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

North Bank Alliance on 14:01 - Jan 18 by vetchonian

What is it we want?
The americans will not be threatened away a la Petty who only shelled out £1 for buying the club.
At least our new owners have seen sense and replaced the inept Bradley with someone of a better pedigree.
I dont like HJ but in the short term it may be necessary to keep him there and repalce in May.
Unfortuneately the deed is done our club has been sold out from underneath us....if we pressure our new owners they may sell but to who? There will be no fans stepping in this time.

Awareness. That is what any protest should aim to achieve. I'd say with confidence a higher percentage of our fan base have no idea just how devious the sale was and how they screwed over the fans. than those who do.

I do not want to pressure them to sell. I think that is very unlikely and will only harm us more. I want us to pressure them so they know if they continue to act with total disregard for what the fans want then we'll make their time here uncomfortable.

Jenkin's woeful transfer windows are why we are where we are, yet he gets minute criticism on match days or in the media. Even when we already knew he was still pissing about, trying to sign the likes of Carroll and Olsson, there was no criticism from the stands against Arsenal. Even when 4-0 down.

North Bank Alliance on 14:29 - Jan 18 with 779 viewsawayjack

North Bank Alliance on 14:01 - Jan 18 by vetchonian

What is it we want?

Is doing nothing a better option? What do you suggest? I
North Bank Alliance on 14:55 - Jan 18 with 740 viewsTreforys_Jack

North Bank Alliance on 14:12 - Jan 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Awareness. That is what any protest should aim to achieve. I'd say with confidence a higher percentage of our fan base have no idea just how devious the sale was and how they screwed over the fans. than those who do.

I do not want to pressure them to sell. I think that is very unlikely and will only harm us more. I want us to pressure them so they know if they continue to act with total disregard for what the fans want then we'll make their time here uncomfortable.

Jenkin's woeful transfer windows are why we are where we are, yet he gets minute criticism on match days or in the media. Even when we already knew he was still pissing about, trying to sign the likes of Carroll and Olsson, there was no criticism from the stands against Arsenal. Even when 4-0 down.

Were you there on Saturday?
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 14:57]
North Bank Alliance on 14:59 - Jan 18 with 725 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

North Bank Alliance on 14:55 - Jan 18 by Treforys_Jack

Were you there on Saturday?
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 14:57]

No. Did I miss anything important regarding protests?

North Bank Alliance on 15:02 - Jan 18 with 719 viewsTreforys_Jack

North Bank Alliance on 14:59 - Jan 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No. Did I miss anything important regarding protests?

Just wondering as your full of advice about what people should be doing, yet don't attend or do anything yourself. Have a nice day.
North Bank Alliance on 15:33 - Jan 18 with 688 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

North Bank Alliance on 15:02 - Jan 18 by Treforys_Jack

Just wondering as your full of advice about what people should be doing, yet don't attend or do anything yourself. Have a nice day.

I attend the youth games if that makes a difference to you. Hopefully one of the 20,000 people who attended the Arsenal match can suggest something then if only those people are allowed to have an opinion.

North Bank Alliance on 18:12 - Jan 18 with 616 viewsvetchonian

North Bank Alliance on 14:12 - Jan 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They don't really care about the fans and all they do already is critisise us ....don't forget they don't attend much......and all they care about is making money out us which they can do by asset stripping and dividends and where will that leave us?

Yes more need to be made aware of what has happened to our club but the problem is a lot of our fan base has a history of only 10 years or so ....since the move to the Liberty and our PL adventure so they don't have the same attachment to some of us who have been through the mill over the years so they don't really care in the same way plus how many other clubs ......eg Liverpool Man U Villa have been through ownership changes it happens all the time .....the issue here is so called genuine fans owned and ran the club but the lure of the lucre turned their heads.

We can protest all we like , many may not like to hear this but what we should do is encourage membership of the Trust and use that vehicle ......one which has a direct route into the decision making arena ......with 20000 membership that gives them some backing as well as increased financial clout

North Bank Alliance on 18:41 - Jan 18 with 580 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

North Bank Alliance on 18:12 - Jan 18 by vetchonian

They don't really care about the fans and all they do already is critisise us ....don't forget they don't attend much......and all they care about is making money out us which they can do by asset stripping and dividends and where will that leave us?

Yes more need to be made aware of what has happened to our club but the problem is a lot of our fan base has a history of only 10 years or so ....since the move to the Liberty and our PL adventure so they don't have the same attachment to some of us who have been through the mill over the years so they don't really care in the same way plus how many other clubs ......eg Liverpool Man U Villa have been through ownership changes it happens all the time .....the issue here is so called genuine fans owned and ran the club but the lure of the lucre turned their heads.

We can protest all we like , many may not like to hear this but what we should do is encourage membership of the Trust and use that vehicle ......one which has a direct route into the decision making arena ......with 20000 membership that gives them some backing as well as increased financial clout

The Trust lost their chance to put themselves in a strong position when they decided to lie and purposely deceive their members and potential future members.

North Bank Alliance on 21:04 - Jan 18 with 517 viewsvetchonian

North Bank Alliance on 18:41 - Jan 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The Trust lost their chance to put themselves in a strong position when they decided to lie and purposely deceive their members and potential future members.

What exactly did they lie about?

North Bank Alliance on 21:09 - Jan 18 with 508 viewsNeath_Jack

North Bank Alliance on 21:04 - Jan 18 by vetchonian

What exactly did they lie about?

Huw Cooze.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

North Bank Alliance on 21:17 - Jan 18 with 497 viewsvetchonian

North Bank Alliance on 21:09 - Jan 18 by Neath_Jack

Huw Cooze.

Did they?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024