Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems Andy Campbell doesn't like Dave Jones 22:13 - Jan 18 with 1791 viewsDarran

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Seems Andy Campbell doesn't like Dave Jones on 22:58 - Jan 18 with 1585 viewsDyfnant

Who' is he?

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Seems Andy Campbell doesn't like Dave Jones on 23:19 - Jan 18 with 1529 viewsStrikeout

Seems Andy Campbell doesn't like Dave Jones on 22:58 - Jan 18 by Dyfnant

Who' is he?

Ex Cardiff who scored 6 in his first 4 games for them. Then another 6 in the next 69 games. He wondered why Dave Jones bollocked him!
Seems Andy Campbell doesn't like Dave Jones on 23:46 - Jan 18 with 1450 viewsBanosswan

Seems Andy Campbell doesn't like Dave Jones on 23:19 - Jan 18 by Strikeout

Ex Cardiff who scored 6 in his first 4 games for them. Then another 6 in the next 69 games. He wondered why Dave Jones bollocked him!

Restricted his sweets maybe

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Seems Andy Campbell doesn't like Dave Jones on 23:50 - Jan 18 with 1433 viewsblueytheblue

Seems Andy Campbell doesn't like Dave Jones on 23:19 - Jan 18 by Strikeout

We signed him expecting Rob Earnshaw to have left the club, big offers rumoured. They never came off, so Campbell was then backup to Earnie. Campbell always struck me as a confidence player - will always remember that goal vs QPR.

Some players loved Jones, some players hated him. He was tough on Bothroyd yet undeniably got the best out of him by any manager by treating the histrionics with distain.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Seems Andy Campbell doesn't like Dave Jones on 00:49 - Jan 19 with 1350 viewsLoyal

Seems Andy Campbell doesn't like Dave Jones on 23:50 - Jan 18 by blueytheblue

We signed him expecting Rob Earnshaw to have left the club, big offers rumoured. They never came off, so Campbell was then backup to Earnie. Campbell always struck me as a confidence player - will always remember that goal vs QPR.

Some players loved Jones, some players hated him. He was tough on Bothroyd yet undeniably got the best out of him by any manager by treating the histrionics with distain.

No smoke No Fire
Dave Jones isn't a monkey 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024