Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace v Everton 19:16 - Jan 22 with 1378 viewsSgorioFruit

just watched this on MOTD
game was in the dying minutes, Palace player Schlupp runs into the everton box, takes a shot and it was saved, whilst taking said shot he seems to have given himself an injury and landed on the strip of grass outside the pitch perimeter.
Everton then break away with the ball.
Schlupp rolls himself onto the pitch to stop the game, this is disgusting behaviour if you ask me.
Some would argue he did it to try get treatment? Nope I reckon he just wanted to stop the game.
Everton then knock the ball around amongst themselves outside palaces area, linking up some good passes and taking a shot on goal, all while the numpty Schlupp is rolling around on the deck back in the everton area.
Palace fans booing, and outraged that the game hasn't stopped.
Then as Everton are getting closer to scoring Palace fans are screaming for the game to be stopped by the ref for that cheating git Schlupp to get treatment, Everton go and bang one into the back of the net.
The stadium is outraged.

But in my eyes, ref was right to carry the game on.
Cheating bastwerewds.

More importantly this was Palace's 4th defeat on the trot in the league. And interestingly for us, this was Palaces first time back in the bottom 3 since august, which can be looked at as a massive statement.

Even more humorous this Schlupp was Allardyces first signing for palace in this months transfer window.

Us Swans fans would all have been jumping for joy seeing that result.
Some things just go our way on weekends like this.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 19:19]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Palace v Everton on 19:20 - Jan 22 with 1341 viewsMurph75

More importantly Colemans late winner bagged me £140
Palace v Everton on 19:21 - Jan 22 with 1317 viewsAngelRangelQS

In which game did the fella just take a lie down in the middle of an opposition attack? Was it the Sunderland game?
Palace v Everton on 19:34 - Jan 22 with 1229 viewsbarry_island

Even better, apparently Ledley had the chance to hit it into touch but decided to keep it in play.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Palace v Everton on 19:39 - Jan 22 with 1194 viewsgrabsplatter

I remember Grant Holt doing that down the Liberty when he was playing for Forest & Greg Halford away at Portsmouth - cheating gits!
Palace v Everton on 19:41 - Jan 22 with 1173 viewsDan_Swan

Palace v Everton on 19:39 - Jan 22 by grabsplatter

I remember Grant Holt doing that down the Liberty when he was playing for Forest & Greg Halford away at Portsmouth - cheating gits!

Holt was/is a complete @rsehead!

Still following Dr's orders!

Palace v Everton on 19:43 - Jan 22 with 1154 viewsgiantstoneater

Palace v Everton on 19:21 - Jan 22 by AngelRangelQS

In which game did the fella just take a lie down in the middle of an opposition attack? Was it the Sunderland game?

Bournemouth v Watford I think.
Palace v Everton on 19:50 - Jan 22 with 1098 viewsgrabsplatter

Palace v Everton on 19:41 - Jan 22 by Dan_Swan

Holt was/is a complete @rsehead!

Oh yes, one of my least favourite players of all time!
Palace v Everton on 19:52 - Jan 22 with 1079 viewsFlashberryjack

Fair play, that was well spotted, I wouldn't mind betting you and I are the only ones that noticed that.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Palace v Everton on 19:55 - Jan 22 with 1061 viewsClinton

Palace v Everton on 19:21 - Jan 22 by AngelRangelQS

Watford player.
Bournemouth played the ball through where he should have been covering and Bournemouth equalised.
Good job. We can catch Watford if they carry on like this.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Palace v Everton on 19:55 - Jan 22 with 1059 viewsGriffting

Leroy went down a minute into stoppage time yesterday, not sure if he was actually injured, knackered or was trying to take some sting out of the game. I personally hate when Swans players do it because the refs just add a minute or two on and prolongs the game even more. Happened in the Man City Spurs game as well with alderweireld went down in stoppage time when Man City were pushing and it did completely take the sting out of that game. Poch was urging him to get up and get on with it though in fairness and I think he is now genuinely injured again.
Palace v Everton on 09:26 - Jan 23 with 736 viewsPegojack

The referee is under no obligation to stop the game unless the payer has sustained a head injury or what looks like some other serious injury. The fact the clown rolled himself back on the pitch shows he was not seriously injured and the ref rightly played on.

Lovely to see Fat Sam's face at the final whistle.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 9:26]
Palace v Everton on 09:31 - Jan 23 with 712 viewssherpajacob

Marez at ours last season was one of the worst I've seen.

Goes down when we win the ball and stays down ages as we keep possession and try and attack, Leicester fans and bench screaming.

We lose the ball and Leicester counter attack, Marez jumps up, sprints to join the attack and nearly scores.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Palace v Everton on 09:40 - Jan 23 with 682 viewsFireboy

Palace v Everton on 19:20 - Jan 22 by Murph75

More importantly Colemans late winner bagged me £140

Right then that's a pint for me when I come down next month
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024