Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jagielka... 20:34 - Jan 22 with 3307 views34dfgdf54

Just seen a few snippets on social media saying he's coming in on loan next week, apparently confirmed on Radio Wales? Or is it another one to file under bullsh*t?
Jagielka... on 20:35 - Jan 22 with 3273 viewsRancid

Jagielka... on 20:36 - Jan 22 with 3247 viewsmax936

Massive boost for us if true, maybe the fighting qualities we showed yesterday convinced him we're a risk worth taking.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jagielka... on 20:40 - Jan 22 with 3179 views34dfgdf54

Jagielka... on 20:36 - Jan 22 by max936

Massive boost for us if true, maybe the fighting qualities we showed yesterday convinced him we're a risk worth taking.

Would be a cracking signing if true, Clement said he wants leaders, not many better than Jagielka that we could even dream of tempting here.
Jagielka... on 20:40 - Jan 22 with 3175 viewsJango

Everton have just started playing 3 at the back, I'd be very surprised if they let him leave without signing someone first
Jagielka... on 20:51 - Jan 22 with 3027 viewsjojaca

Jagielka... on 20:40 - Jan 22 by Jango

Everton have just started playing 3 at the back, I'd be very surprised if they let him leave without signing someone first

I hope Huw gives in to his demands of a smoking pipe and a packet of werthers originals. Come on folks leave the pensioners alone.

Even when you know, you never know?

Jagielka... on 20:55 - Jan 22 with 2955 viewsLoyal

Not sure he is anywhere near FF.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jagielka... on 20:58 - Jan 22 with 2901 viewsNeath_Jack

Iv'e just searched his name on Twitter and not one link to us other than one person naming us as about 6 clubs who may be interested. Most links are him going to West Brom and Palace.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jagielka... on 21:03 - Jan 22 with 2828 viewsZZoric

Jagielka... on 20:40 - Jan 22 by Jango

genius - stop trying to be clever - it really isnt u
Login to get fewer ads

Jagielka... on 21:20 - Jan 22 with 2650 viewsSS2013

Never going to happen, plus no links from reliable sources, bullshat

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Jagielka... on 01:33 - Jan 23 with 2067 viewsJethroJack

Everton would never leave him go, not when they're so light at centre back themselves
Jagielka... on 10:44 - Jan 23 with 1602 viewsAngelRangelQS

Rumours that Everton are signing Ivanovic from Chelsea as a replacement
Jagielka... on 10:50 - Jan 23 with 1563 viewsLandore_Jack

Linked with Sunderland to reunite with David Moyes.

#backtojack

Jagielka... on 11:06 - Jan 23 with 1490 viewspencoedjack

Jagielka... on 10:50 - Jan 23 by Landore_Jack

Linked with Sunderland to reunite with David Moyes.

The graveyard of ambition if you ask me
Jagielka... on 11:42 - Jan 23 with 1381 viewskarnataka

If we could get someone like Jagielka on loan for the rest of the season, that would be excellent IMO.
Jagielka... on 11:49 - Jan 23 with 1362 viewsLeonWasGod

Good player, but not sure he's the leader everyone makes out. Not after the comments coming out of Everton saying that Ash was the leader that they were missing. Still, anyone who improves us is more than welcome.

A decent left sided player would be on my radar. Montero's too unpredictable and injury-prone to be a regular. Siggy on the left is a waste for him and doesn't help us in the way a natural winger would.

I know it's getting repetitive as he's been talked about to death on here, but if Snodgrass is on his way from Hull for about £6m as being reported, I'd want to be in the front of the queue - he'd also be good cover for Siggy at number 10. And another set piece option. it's a no- brainer, but is he in huw's little black book?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024