Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leanne and Carwyn today 21:14 - Jan 23 with 2643 viewsKilkennyjack

Good job.

Beware of the Risen People

Leanne and Carwyn today on 18:14 - Jan 24 with 754 viewsrock1n

Leanne and Carwyn today on 17:00 - Jan 24 by britferry

She's so tedious, I wish May would call her bluff.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Leanne and Carwyn today on 18:15 - Jan 24 with 754 viewsKilkennyjack

Leanne and Carwyn today on 09:01 - Jan 24 by BigPhilG

But they didn't

You need to stop insulting people who voted to leave because there's more of them than there is of you.

😂😂

My point was simply how close the Welsh vote was.

Be great though once the NHS gets all that extra money that was on the side of the Boris bus. That will be a great thing.

Leanne and Carwyn today on 18:20 - Jan 24 with 744 viewsrock1n

Leanne and Carwyn today on 18:15 - Jan 24 by Kilkennyjack

😂😂

My point was simply how close the Welsh vote was.

Be great though once the NHS gets all that extra money that was on the side of the Boris bus. That will be a great thing.

It wasn't close, it was more for leave than UK vote.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Leanne and Carwyn today on 18:20 - Jan 24 with 744 viewsblueytheblue

Leanne and Carwyn today on 00:23 - Jan 24 by Kilkennyjack

If just 68,000 people had voted remain instead of Leave, then wales would have been like Scotland. Basically the population of a town like Llanelli was the difference in Wales. It was as close as that.

I dont blame the welsh dumbo's who voted Leave. They were lied to. This was all a game for the Tory leadership between dai cam and boris. Nobody with half a brain thinks this is a good idea. Its self harm on a nationsl scale.

"welsh dumbo's who voted Leave".

Oh the patronisation by some Remainers...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Leanne and Carwyn today on 18:26 - Jan 24 with 738 viewsrock1n

Leanne and Carwyn today on 18:20 - Jan 24 by blueytheblue

To be fair there were a lot of dumbos who voted out

Leanne and Carwyn today on 18:34 - Jan 24 with 717 viewsKilkennyjack

Leanne and Carwyn today on 18:20 - Jan 24 by blueytheblue

Well the UK governments ignored Wales to the extent that we were entitled to EU funding of many billions. Thats shameful.

The EU tried to help Wales.
Wales then decided that we preferred to be ignored by the incompetents in London.

This will hit the welsh economy hard - less jobs, less funding for public services. Not good for Wales.

Leanne and Carwyn today on 18:37 - Jan 24 with 711 viewsblueytheblue

Leanne and Carwyn today on 18:34 - Jan 24 by Kilkennyjack

Well the UK governments ignored Wales to the extent that we were entitled to EU funding of many billions. Thats shameful.

The EU tried to help Wales.
Wales then decided that we preferred to be ignored by the incompetents in London.

This will hit the welsh economy hard - less jobs, less funding for public services. Not good for Wales.

Eu helped Wales?

Pedantically, since UK get less back than it put in, it;s arguable UK taxpayers helped rather than EU.

WAG is incompetent, I'll grant you that. I blame all those "dumbo Welsh" who voted for it.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Leanne and Carwyn today on 18:46 - Jan 24 with 701 viewstrampie

Back in the Autumn Labour voted with the Conservatives and UKIP and the Lib-Dems against a Plaid Cymru motion on the single market, which meant those right wing parties were all for hard brexit and Plaid was for soft brexit.

Now all of a sudden Labour is sharing a platform with Plaid and saying they will do their best and follow Plaids lead in trying to do what's best for Wales.

Why people believe the likes of the Western Mail and vote Labour/right wing in Wales is disappointing but there you go.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 18:50]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Leanne and Carwyn today on 18:59 - Jan 24 with 674 viewsLohengrin

Leanne and Carwyn today on 18:26 - Jan 24 by rock1n

To be fair there were a lot of dumbos who voted out

Why are they dumb?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Leanne and Carwyn today on 20:12 - Jan 24 with 639 viewsKilkennyjack

Leanne and Carwyn today on 18:37 - Jan 24 by blueytheblue

Eu helped Wales?

Pedantically, since UK get less back than it put in, it;s arguable UK taxpayers helped rather than EU.

WAG is incompetent, I'll grant you that. I blame all those "dumbo Welsh" who voted for it.

Yes the EU money granted to Wales got invested in Wales.

Prior to this, the various UK governments simply did not spend that money in Wales.
If they had done so, then Wales would not have been such a poor area that it qualified for EU handouts.

Leanne and Carwyn today on 17:18 - Jan 25 with 531 viewsHighjack

Leanne and Carwyn today on 20:12 - Jan 24 by Kilkennyjack

Yes the EU money granted to Wales got invested in Wales.

Prior to this, the various UK governments simply did not spend that money in Wales.
If they had done so, then Wales would not have been such a poor area that it qualified for EU handouts.

The assembly budget from Westminster per year is over £15 billion.

It is estimated that Wales receives anywhere between 650 million and 750 million a year from the EU. Since the year 2000 we have received only £14 billion.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024