Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephen Kingsley 10:23 - Jan 25 with 1115 viewsSTID2017

IMHO he has so much to offer and will develop into an excellent player for us - given the opportunity.
I don't understand why recently the tide of favour on here seems to have turned against him, as well as apparently at the club with rumours that they may be wiling to sell emerging.
Taylor I can understand as he has always had a bit of a wonderlust and it does seem he is out of form, out of favour with club and fans alike, and there is reported interest from other clubs in him.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Stephen Kingsley on 10:33 - Jan 25 with 1088 viewsPegojack

I agree, I think Kinsley is a very good player with a lot of potential to get better still. Anyone who saw him away at West Ham towards the end of last season in our 4-1 win will know what an asset he is. I wouldn't want us to get rid, specially if Taylor is on his way.
Stephen Kingsley on 10:36 - Jan 25 with 1078 viewsWarwickHunt

Stephen Kingsley on 10:33 - Jan 25 by Pegojack

I agree, I think Kinsley is a very good player with a lot of potential to get better still. Anyone who saw him away at West Ham towards the end of last season in our 4-1 win will know what an asset he is. I wouldn't want us to get rid, specially if Taylor is on his way.

Arsenal away was even better. Even Thierry Henry was raving about him.

Definitely huge potential there. Unless there's off the pitch issues we'd be mad to sell him - especially when £5m seems to be the starting point for PL full backs these days.
Stephen Kingsley on 11:00 - Jan 25 with 1009 viewsyeoviljackb

Agree - don't understand why he wasn't playing last night. Is this a sign he is on the move? He seems to be one of these players, like Fulton to a certain extent, who get caught between the two teams without playing for either just now. If he was called on how can he be match sharp - how many games has he actually played this season? These are the players that need to go on loan to a decent club to continue their development. Olsen with Kingsley as back up for me - doubt Taylor would want to play second to Olsen and Kingsley has more potential and be a better and cheaper back up
Stephen Kingsley on 11:17 - Jan 25 with 966 viewsyescomeon

I'd keep him because he clearly has talent. He has been gash this season, but he is playing in a bad side so gets the benefit of the doubt.

Upthecity!

Stephen Kingsley on 12:05 - Jan 25 with 860 viewsCooperman

It's a straightforward one for me.

Taylor seems to be getting progressively worse even under new coaches and management teams, whereas Kingsley is improving.
Now that we have the Swede in place the left back birth is probably tied up so let's see how Kingsley kicks on over the next 18 months and jettison Taylor for as much wonga as we possibly can.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024