Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool v Wolves 12:48 - Jan 28 with 4047 viewsnierika

Wolves go up 0-1 in :53 and Helder Costa dribbles about the length of the field to almost make it 0-2 10 mins in, F'ING LOVE IT.
Liverpool v Wolves on 18:03 - Jan 28 with 829 viewsGroo

I didn't watch the match but comparing our game its like apples and pairs, almost a completely different team selected and the stats show Liverpool dominated (I know stats)

Match stats from BBC

Possession Liverpool 79% Wolves 21%
Shots Liverpool 20 Wolves 7
Shots on Target Liverpool 5 Wolves 3
Corners Liverpool 7 Liverpool 4
Fouls Liverpool 7 Wolves 13

Liverpool team v Wolves (Swansea)

1Karius (Mignolet)
56Randall (Clyne)
12Gomez (Lovren)
17Klavan (Klavan)
18Moreno (Milner)
53Ejaria (Henderson)
21Lucas (Can)
5Wijnaldum (Wijnaldum)
58Woodburn (Lallana)
27Origi (Coutinho)
11Firmino (Firmino)

Sustitutions
Randall - Coutinho 45'minutes (Coutinho — Sturridge 57 m)
Ejaria - Can 74'minutes (Can — Origiat 70 m)
Firmino - Sturridge 65'minutes (Wijnaldum — Matipat 90+4 m)

Groo does what Groo does best

Liverpool v Wolves on 18:09 - Jan 28 with 815 viewsWxmJax

Liverpool v Wolves on 15:44 - Jan 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think you'll find that the person you quoted agreed with my original post. It certainly isn't Wolves' greatest ever win. This Liverpool side are playing very poor recently.

They have one win in eight matches, which was against Plymouth. During that time they have struggled against many poor teams, including draws with Plymouth, Sunderland and a loss against Wolves and ourselves.

I believe any team which has faced them during this run of poor form have been very fortunate.

Didn't this same poor Liverpool team draw at Old Trafford the week before they played Swansea against the same Man Utd who were on a 16 match unbeaten run ? Can't you remember being there ?

I did laugh when you said their greatest ever result though and don't believe it was a wind up either, what with you being at Salford and all that you shouldn't be expected to know any better.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Liverpool v Wolves on 19:40 - Jan 28 with 759 viewswaynekerr55

Liverpool v Wolves on 15:10 - Jan 28 by Clinton

"If Wolves manage to hold on, could this be Wolves' greatest result in their history?"

Its a very silly question. As multiple League Champions and FA Cup Winners, surely one of the FA CUp wins, The League Cup win, the win against Honved or one of the European WIns would rank over this.
They produced many great performances with the likes of John Richards, Billy Wright, Derek Dougan, Steve Bull in the side over the years

Don't forget, football didn't exist before 1992...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024