Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Chung-yong 09:42 - Jan 30 with 1770 viewsLandore_Jack

#backtojack

Lee Chung-yong on 09:47 - Jan 30 with 1730 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Hope it's not true. We'd be stupid as hell to get him.

Lee had a couple good years at Bolton in 2010 and 2011 but he's been complete crap ever since. Championship quality at best.

His last 3 seasons at Palace read like this: 30 total apps, 911 minutes, 1 goal, 1 assist. And we're interested in him? Really? The last thing we need on this squad is another shit winger.

Come on you Swans.

Lee Chung-yong on 09:54 - Jan 30 with 1671 viewsE20Jack

I hate it when there is a host of championship clubs trying to sign a player.... And us.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Lee Chung-yong on 10:04 - Jan 30 with 1604 viewsMorfa_Same

He can't have made much of an impression at Palace because I've never even heard of him.

I'd rather we give someone from the U23s a chance rather than have another squad player blocking their progress. We've got too much mediocrity already.
Lee Chung-yong on 11:35 - Jan 30 with 1237 viewsSwan91

Does all right for the Korean national team, just doesn't do much for Palace (comes on as sub most of the time). Plays both wing and also second striker, was out for a little while with a hairline fracture and since then wasn't properly able to make it into the first team again. at 28 i don't understand why we would be after him unless at least 2 wingers were leaving. we already have 5 as it is so it doesn't make sense.

here is a link to a pretty interesting read about him and Pardew.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/29/alan-pardew-accused-making-absu
Lee Chung-yong on 11:58 - Jan 30 with 1144 viewsUppa_Swans

I'm thinking he's a mate of Ki, which might give the former a kick up the backside.
Lee Chung-yong on 12:00 - Jan 30 with 1134 viewssnork44

Lee Chung-yong on 09:54 - Jan 30 by E20Jack

I hate it when there is a host of championship clubs trying to sign a player.... And us.

Oh shit Huw has opened up his copy of Football Manager 2015 again,the Clydach Market special edition !!!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Lee Chung-yong on 12:41 - Jan 30 with 974 viewslonglostjack

Lee Chung-yong on 12:00 - Jan 30 by snork44

Oh shit Huw has opened up his copy of Football Manager 2015 again,the Clydach Market special edition !!!

We could always put in a bid of £700,000 for Hudson from Aberdeen instead.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024