Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My gay dyslexic friend can't wait for tomorrow 12:58 - Feb 13 with 1393 viewsDarran

Vaseline Day.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

My gay dyslexic friend can't wait for tomorrow on 13:06 - Feb 13 with 1380 viewsperchrockjack

far more advanced lube these days .

You can get wild strawberry and white Belgian chocolate

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

My gay dyslexic friend can't wait for tomorrow on 13:21 - Feb 13 with 1343 viewsCountyJim

Homophobic
My gay dyslexic friend can't wait for tomorrow on 13:44 - Feb 13 with 1313 viewsLeJacobin

What happened to the letter t?
My gay dyslexic friend can't wait for tomorrow on 13:53 - Feb 13 with 1303 viewsHighjack

My gay dyslexic friend can't wait for tomorrow on 13:44 - Feb 13 by LeJacobin

What happened to the letter t?

Rammed up some blokes arse presumably.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

My gay dyslexic friend can't wait for tomorrow on 15:46 - Feb 13 with 1222 viewsswanjackal

Is he the one who got in trouble in Blockbusters that time when he submitted a written request for the Chevy Chase classic "Feltch"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

My gay dyslexic friend can't wait for tomorrow on 17:02 - Feb 13 with 1170 viewsBanosswan

Or the dyslexic agnostic insomniac, who stayed up all night wondering if there was a DOG?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

My gay dyslexic friend can't wait for tomorrow on 14:42 - Feb 15 with 996 viewsTrundle10

My gay dyslexic friend can't wait for tomorrow on 17:02 - Feb 13 by Banosswan

Or the dyslexic agnostic insomniac, who stayed up all night wondering if there was a DOG?

Or the dyslexic who went to a toga party dressed as a goat ...,
My gay dyslexic friend can't wait for tomorrow on 18:43 - Feb 15 with 920 viewsdickythorpe

My gay dyslexic friend can't wait for tomorrow on 14:42 - Feb 15 by Trundle10

Or the dyslexic who went to a toga party dressed as a goat ...,

Or the dyslexic waiter who started smashing plates, throwing cutlery whilst falling over and ripping tablecloths off tables.
Thought someone had ordered a palava not a pavlova.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024