Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea Away 19:55 - Feb 16 with 5879 viewsSpokenword

Hello

Me and my girlfriend are going to the game next week, need some advice on best places to stay and travel for the weekend. Looked at trains and parking, which are working out really expensive.

Can anyone help?
Chelsea Away on 20:06 - Feb 16 with 4674 viewsepaul

If your drivinghead for Hounslow or Uxbridge and park the car and get the Piccadilly line to Earls Court, you can have a beer there then get the district line to fulham Broadway for the game

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Chelsea Away on 20:15 - Feb 16 with 4646 viewsbuilthjack

We are booked in at The Dorsett, Shepherds Bush. Booked on trivago, which takes you to Amoma site. Used their discount code and got it for £106. Includes brekky. Quite smart if you want to impress your lady. But lots of cheaper out there.
5 minutes walk to the overground, then 2 stops to I think Bromley, which is then a 5 minute walk to Stamford bridge.
You could park in North Ealing. Which is about 10 minutes off the m4. It's about £3 a day from memory , and right next to the tube..
[Post edited 16 Feb 2017 20:16]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Chelsea Away on 20:29 - Feb 16 with 4612 viewsmonmouth

Chelsea Away on 20:15 - Feb 16 by builthjack

We are booked in at The Dorsett, Shepherds Bush. Booked on trivago, which takes you to Amoma site. Used their discount code and got it for £106. Includes brekky. Quite smart if you want to impress your lady. But lots of cheaper out there.
5 minutes walk to the overground, then 2 stops to I think Bromley, which is then a 5 minute walk to Stamford bridge.
You could park in North Ealing. Which is about 10 minutes off the m4. It's about £3 a day from memory , and right next to the tube..

Bromley? I used to live there. It's' a four hour walk to SB....

West Brompton?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chelsea Away on 20:30 - Feb 16 with 4609 viewsepaul

I think you mean West Brompton not Bromley, you wont get a beer in the pubs there. Come out of station, if you turn right you can stroll through the cemetry to the groumd, if you turn left walk to North end road turn left walk down there, it'll take you to the ground. If you want a beer best is Earls court. Come out of station cross over, head east(turn right) take 1st left (Eardley Cresent) cross straight over to Penywern Rd and thatll bring you out on Earls Court Road

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Chelsea Away on 20:35 - Feb 16 with 4582 viewsPozuelosSideys

Bromley.

Its like Neath, but with 2 Greggs.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Chelsea Away on 20:38 - Feb 16 with 4569 viewsmonmouth

Chelsea Away on 20:35 - Feb 16 by PozuelosSideys

Bromley.

Its like Neath, but with 2 Greggs.

Are you sure you're not confusing Bromley with Beirut?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chelsea Away on 20:40 - Feb 16 with 4552 viewsbuilthjack

Chelsea Away on 20:29 - Feb 16 by monmouth

West Brompton?

Aye that's it Monny

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Chelsea Away on 20:42 - Feb 16 with 4544 viewsPozuelosSideys

Chelsea Away on 20:38 - Feb 16 by monmouth

Are you sure you're not confusing Bromley with Beirut?

Very possible. I can definitely see the similarities. Although Beirut has far better weather in fairness to it.

And more teeth per head.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea Away on 20:42 - Feb 16 with 4544 viewsSpokenword

Is there parking with this hotel?
Chelsea Away on 20:42 - Feb 16 with 4540 viewsbuilthjack

Chelsea Away on 20:30 - Feb 16 by epaul

I think you mean West Brompton not Bromley, you wont get a beer in the pubs there. Come out of station, if you turn right you can stroll through the cemetry to the groumd, if you turn left walk to North end road turn left walk down there, it'll take you to the ground. If you want a beer best is Earls court. Come out of station cross over, head east(turn right) take 1st left (Eardley Cresent) cross straight over to Penywern Rd and thatll bring you out on Earls Court Road

Cheers

Chelsea Away on 22:13 - Feb 16 with 4378 viewssP7qupUf

West Brompton?

Did you used to go to the Churchill Theatre or the Tiger's Head in Chislehurt? Still got sawdust on the floor in the TH!!
Chelsea Away on 22:21 - Feb 16 with 4348 viewsbuilthjack

Chelsea Away on 20:42 - Feb 16 by Spokenword

Is there parking with this hotel?

Parking a few minutes walk away at Westfield shopping centre. £8 for 24 hours

Chelsea Away on 22:22 - Feb 16 with 4347 viewsItchySphincter

West Brompton?

I used to live in Caterham and before that Brockley. Working in Biggin Hill. Small world.

Anyhow, drive strait to Edith Grove and park in the LCP. It'll take an hour to get to the A4 after the game but you don't have a hotel. If you want to park for free park by Boston Manor and tube it to Fulham Broadway.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chelsea Away on 22:24 - Feb 16 with 4333 viewsItchySphincter

Chelsea Away on 22:21 - Feb 16 by builthjack

Westfield was good for QPR - it's an hour's walk to Chelsea.

Chelsea Away on 22:34 - Feb 16 with 4299 viewsbuilthjack

Chelsea Away on 22:24 - Feb 16 by ItchySphincter

Westfield was good for QPR - it's an hour's walk to Chelsea.

Read the script Itchy, we are staying a few minutes from Westfield. That's why parking there

Chelsea Away on 22:46 - Feb 16 with 4269 viewsItchySphincter

Chelsea Away on 22:34 - Feb 16 by builthjack

Read the script Itchy, we are staying a few minutes from Westfield. That's why parking there

Well it's still an hours walk to Chelsea from there. :)

Chelsea Away on 22:49 - Feb 16 with 4255 viewsbuilthjack

Chelsea Away on 22:46 - Feb 16 by ItchySphincter

Well it's still an hours walk to Chelsea from there. :)

I won't be walking! Probably catch one of those train things to West Brompton
[Post edited 16 Feb 2017 22:55]

Chelsea Away on 22:52 - Feb 16 with 4245 viewsItchySphincter

Chelsea Away on 22:49 - Feb 16 by builthjack

I won't be walking! Probably catch one of those train things to West Brompton
[Post edited 16 Feb 2017 22:55]

North Brompton FFS, then walk straight across the crematorium.

Chelsea Away on 23:03 - Feb 16 with 4222 viewsWxmJax

Chelsea Away on 22:21 - Feb 16 by builthjack

Sign up on their website and it's only £6. That's half a pint for the missus sorted.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Chelsea Away on 23:53 - Feb 16 with 4187 viewsowainglyndwr

Chelsea Away on 22:22 - Feb 16 by ItchySphincter

I used to live in Caterham and before that Brockley. Working in Biggin Hill. Small world.

Anyhow, drive strait to Edith Grove and park in the LCP. It'll take an hour to get to the A4 after the game but you don't have a hotel. If you want to park for free park by Boston Manor and tube it to Fulham Broadway.

I know where you lived.
I had a place in Bromley
Chelsea Away on 13:34 - Feb 17 with 3956 viewsbuilthjack

Chelsea Away on 23:03 - Feb 16 by WxmJax

Sign up on their website and it's only £6. That's half a pint for the missus sorted.

That's her sorted then

Chelsea Away on 13:47 - Feb 17 with 3933 viewswaynekerr55

Watford Junction - you can get the Overground (change at Willesden Junction for the Clapham service and get off at West Brompton).

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Chelsea Away on 13:54 - Feb 17 with 3922 viewsItchySphincter

Chelsea Away on 23:53 - Feb 16 by owainglyndwr

I know where you lived.
I had a place in Bromley

Chelsea Away on 14:57 - Feb 17 with 3883 viewstrampie

I stayed in the Chelsea harbour and resort hotel at least that is what I think it was called at the time, they had valet parking but it was not cheap the time I stayed there, 5* suites only if I recall and the breakfast was.........well I don't know what it was, it wasn't a full English put it like that.
February prices and all that it may be worth checking out as you have your girlfriend in tow.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Chelsea Away on 15:05 - Feb 17 with 3873 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Chelsea Away on 14:57 - Feb 17 by trampie

I stayed in the Chelsea harbour and resort hotel at least that is what I think it was called at the time, they had valet parking but it was not cheap the time I stayed there, 5* suites only if I recall and the breakfast was.........well I don't know what it was, it wasn't a full English put it like that.
February prices and all that it may be worth checking out as you have your girlfriend in tow.

Full English, Trampie?

Surely you'd come out in a rash at the very thought.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024