Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Montero 12:05 - Mar 1 with 2506 viewspencoedjack

Back training.

Get the cotton wool out
Montero on 10:37 - Mar 3 with 380 views34dfgdf54

Montero on 00:49 - Mar 2 by deanscfc

A fully fit Montero would be a different player without Taylor behind c*cking up and shouting nonsense behind him. Let's hope he can get fuly fit. Unplayable on his day.

I'm a big fan of Montero, but even I am beginning to lose faith in him. He's the only winger we have who can beat a man and get crosses in the box (maybe Narsingh but not seen enough of him), but he literally has nothing between the ears.

I don't get to see as many games live as you guys, but against WBA away for example, Taylor was begging for him to make runs but he just stood there.

Needs to sort it out, one of the most frustrating players we have had in my opinion, absolute quality on his day, but horrendous when his heads not on it, which has been way too much lately.
Montero on 12:09 - Mar 3 with 340 viewsLeonWasGod

Montero on 10:03 - Mar 3 by DafyddHuw

This is revisionist nonsense. I couldn't count the number of times Taylor had the ball, was yelling at Montero to run up the line, only for Montero to be standing there without a single thought in his head.

Not his game though is it. Dyer and Narsingh yes, but Montero wants it to his feet. So he can beat his man, check back, beat him again, check back, beat him again, check back, beat him again. And then stand a ball up to the back stick.

He's a one trick pony, but it seems to work against most teams, so why not use it.

My fear with Olsson is that he'll provide the overlap but Montero won't use him and then we're wide open to the counter.
Montero on 20:54 - Mar 3 with 252 viewswhiterock

At the start of last season he was beating players for fun, ivanovic still has nightmares, fine weather player, bonus
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024