Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughtons throw ins 20:29 - Mar 6 with 965 viewsjack2jack

Anyone else frustrated buy his dithering about when throwing in,just wondered what opinions are out there!
Naughtons throw ins on 20:38 - Mar 6 with 947 viewsvetchonian

Would help if his teammates gave him some options.
It frustrates me that no one makes any movement ......and the same can be said when Olsenn is taking the throw ins too.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Naughtons throw ins on 20:42 - Mar 6 with 936 viewsjack2jack

Naughtons throw ins on 20:38 - Mar 6 by vetchonian

Would help if his teammates gave him some options.
It frustrates me that no one makes any movement ......and the same can be said when Olsenn is taking the throw ins too.

Just noticed a couple of times FL wanted it to his feet on Saturday,and KN was faffing around.Didnt notice Olssons tbh
Naughtons throw ins on 20:45 - Mar 6 with 918 viewsRancid

It was the same with Taylor too.Never had many options when taking a throw.With Taylor he'd usually end up giving it to someone who stands 2 ft in front of him and the miscontrols the pass back.Christ he was hopeless.
Naughtons throw ins on 20:53 - Mar 6 with 884 viewsjack2jack

Naughtons throw ins on 20:45 - Mar 6 by Rancid

It was the same with Taylor too.Never had many options when taking a throw.With Taylor he'd usually end up giving it to someone who stands 2 ft in front of him and the miscontrols the pass back.Christ he was hopeless.

Sometimes the more time you take the worse it gets,and you can lose a bit of momentum,I know you need to slow things down but on times it's painful.
Naughtons throw ins on 20:56 - Mar 6 with 862 viewsicecoldjack

Give the guy a break mun!!

Naughton is doing ok, if he had more support he may even do better, instead of bitching at everything he does give the boy some backing i say, he's the best we got in that position and until we sign better nothing is served by picking holes in everything he does.

Just give him the support he needs, i'm sure half the time he passes or hesitates to throw because he is thinking the crowd will have a pop if he fooks up.

We see what backing the players can do, no more escaping goats until the season is over i say .
Naughtons throw ins on 21:10 - Mar 6 with 806 viewsvetchonian

Naughtons throw ins on 20:56 - Mar 6 by icecoldjack

Naughton is doing ok, if he had more support he may even do better, instead of bitching at everything he does give the boy some backing i say, he's the best we got in that position and until we sign better nothing is served by picking holes in everything he does.

Just give him the support he needs, i'm sure half the time he passes or hesitates to throw because he is thinking the crowd will have a pop if he fooks up.

We see what backing the players can do, no more escaping goats until the season is over i say .

I thought he had a good game....it was balls from him that put through Narsingh before he was fouled for the free kick from which Alfie hit the woodwork twice and Naughts put Leroy through to cross for Llorentes opening goal.
Might be the weakest player in the team but even Chelsea have a "weak" link.
Why is it our fans are always looking for a scape goat?
Just get behind the team....according to some on here Jack Cork should be nowhere near the first team too .....after Saturday I'm sure Joey Barton would agree.....

Naughtons throw ins on 21:15 - Mar 6 with 789 viewsjack2jack

Naughtons throw ins on 20:56 - Mar 6 by icecoldjack

Easy there Ice, i for one thought he had a reasonable game on Saturday,just singled him out as he usually takes the throw ins,as has been said Taylor was the same,maybe it's something they need to work on perhaps.What do you reckon!
Naughtons throw ins on 21:58 - Mar 6 with 719 viewsicecoldjack

Naughtons throw ins on 21:15 - Mar 6 by jack2jack

Easy there Ice, i for one thought he had a reasonable game on Saturday,just singled him out as he usually takes the throw ins,as has been said Taylor was the same,maybe it's something they need to work on perhaps.What do you reckon!

Not having a go at you specifically fella, just think we should try and be a bit more accepting of his limitations , he isn't as bad as most make out, all about opinions I know.

What do I reckon? A throw in as more to do with players on the pitch creating movement and space than it does the player throwing the ball . If they dont move he cant throw it, unless it's a work the line 50/50 throw to nowhere .
Login to get fewer ads

Naughtons throw ins on 22:06 - Mar 6 with 692 viewsjack2jack

Naughtons throw ins on 21:58 - Mar 6 by icecoldjack

Not having a go at you specifically fella, just think we should try and be a bit more accepting of his limitations , he isn't as bad as most make out, all about opinions I know.

What do I reckon? A throw in as more to do with players on the pitch creating movement and space than it does the player throwing the ball . If they dont move he cant throw it, unless it's a work the line 50/50 throw to nowhere .

Can't really argue with any of that.
Naughtons throw ins on 22:43 - Mar 6 with 647 viewsnantywatcher

Naughtons throw ins on 22:06 - Mar 6 by jack2jack

Can't really argue with any of that.

If Leroy doesn't make himself available the thrower usually has to wait the best part of a minute for any other option - driven me mad for the last 6/7 years
Naughtons throw ins on 08:49 - Mar 7 with 510 viewsDafyddHuw

We must be playing well if people have to winge about throw-ins.
Naughtons throw ins on 08:57 - Mar 7 with 500 viewsWarwickHunt

Naughtons throw ins on 22:43 - Mar 6 by nantywatcher

If Leroy doesn't make himself available the thrower usually has to wait the best part of a minute for any other option - driven me mad for the last 6/7 years

Our throw-ins were good under Brenda. Not sure which page of his dossier that was though.
Naughtons throw ins on 09:21 - Mar 7 with 479 viewsperchrockjack

The better players exude confidence. This is transmitted to the fans .

Mawson has it and it's why ,when he s dealing with summat, we re not having hearts in mouths .

Personally, Im nervous whenever Naughton, bless him, is near the ball

Btw, Mawson is showing staggering maturity

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Naughtons throw ins on 12:44 - Mar 7 with 424 viewsvetchonian

Naughtons throw ins on 09:21 - Mar 7 by perchrockjack

The better players exude confidence. This is transmitted to the fans .

Mawson has it and it's why ,when he s dealing with summat, we re not having hearts in mouths .

Personally, Im nervous whenever Naughton, bless him, is near the ball

Btw, Mawson is showing staggering maturity

dont know why Perch

I think Naughtin gets too much stick...as I said earlier he had a hand in the first goal ..played a ceacking ball to put Leroy through and also sent Narsingh on his way only for him to be fouled resulting in Alfie hitting the woodwork twice from the resulting free kick!
He is prone to the odd wobble but then who isnt

Naughtons throw ins on 14:11 - Mar 7 with 387 viewsairedale

A few weeks ago he was the new Taylor, and now we are sweating on his hammy being OK!

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/naughton-injury-has-swans-sweating-1844200
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024