Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TV. Broadband. Phone line rental. 10:15 - Mar 12 with 4588 viewsJackfath

I am paying far too much for my media services and need to reduce the cost drastically.

What is the cheapest way of still retaining a tv package of sorts and have reliable broadband for streaming? Any dedicated websites to peruse options?

If at all possible I don't wish to have a phone line rental like Sky and Virgin insist on as I do not use a home phone. That'll save me some money.

Any sensible (note this word here) ideas to save me money.

Thanks for your help.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

TV. Broadband. Phone line rental. on 21:29 - Mar 12 with 641 viewsJohnw102

TV. Broadband. Phone line rental. on 11:06 - Mar 12 by STID2017

I'm no tecno wizard but Stream Tv Box is easy as pie to set up and use.
The only drawback is you can't record (unless you link up a DVD to laptop, I'm sure Epaul or similar can tell you how).
Cost below + say £40 for Android Box - happy days.
Try two days to see what you think

2 Days Access £4.00 for 2 days

7 Days Access £6.00 for 7 days

1 Months Access £10.99 for one month

3 Months Access £26.00 for 3 months

6 Months Access £46.00 for 6 months

1 year £78

Looking at the Stream TV Box site it only gives the option of upto 1 month rental no option for 6 or 12 months.
Any help?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

TV. Broadband. Phone line rental. on 21:34 - Mar 12 with 632 viewsepaul

I think thats just on first page when you set up account you get the options

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

TV. Broadband. Phone line rental. on 21:35 - Mar 12 with 630 viewsJack123

TV. Broadband. Phone line rental. on 21:29 - Mar 12 by Johnw102

Looking at the Stream TV Box site it only gives the option of upto 1 month rental no option for 6 or 12 months.
Any help?

I think once you join, you get the other options? Although, hmm not sure now, I thought that problem was sorted a while back.. Like I'm a subscriber and it shows 6 or 12 for me..

libera nos a malo

TV. Broadband. Phone line rental. on 22:56 - Mar 12 with 564 viewsbazzool

I fu##ed sky off years ago and im now with talk talk fibre which is roughly 30 quid a month and nothing blocked either for downloading,and an internet iptv service which is 25quid every 4 months, for every channel , vm , sky , bt can f off , money grabbing barstewards , maybe if they dropped their prices by about a loads lol then people would stick with them
TV. Broadband. Phone line rental. on 09:46 - Mar 13 with 490 viewsSTID2017

TV. Broadband. Phone line rental. on 21:29 - Mar 12 by Johnw102

Any help?

Register on the site (costs you nothing) , then when logged in on the main page it gives various options (main page / add/renew subscription / payments history / edit profile ) .
Click on add / renew and it offers all the price options and how to pay

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

TV. Broadband. Phone line rental. on 09:53 - Mar 13 with 482 viewsSTID2017

Plus through other addons (exodus , etc) you can get TV programmes which either havent aired in the UK yet or episodes which have already aired in US
For example - The Good Fight (follow up to the Good Wife) will be airing soon in the UK on More 4 - five episodes currently available. Big Little Lies (first episode airs tonight on Sky Atlantic) - first four episodes available.
Last year I managed to watch Game of Thrones before it aired at 8.00 pm in the UK

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

TV. Broadband. Phone line rental. on 10:36 - Mar 13 with 459 viewsepaul

TV. Broadband. Phone line rental. on 09:53 - Mar 13 by STID2017

Plus through other addons (exodus , etc) you can get TV programmes which either havent aired in the UK yet or episodes which have already aired in US
For example - The Good Fight (follow up to the Good Wife) will be airing soon in the UK on More 4 - five episodes currently available. Big Little Lies (first episode airs tonight on Sky Atlantic) - first four episodes available.
Last year I managed to watch Game of Thrones before it aired at 8.00 pm in the UK

You can also get them on streamtvbox as well, however exodus is outstanding as it ticks off what you have watched

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024