Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry 15:24 - Apr 2 with 2723 viewsSmellyplumz

We don't deserve to stay up. Thanks for everything siggy.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Sorry on 16:42 - Apr 2 with 503 viewsNirvana

Sorry on 16:28 - Apr 2 by waynekerr55

That's the problem though. Yes, he's guilty of being over cautious but that tells you what he thinks of the other players

I agree with this but the thing is PC had a reputation for playing conservatively before joining us. It might be his only plan. Top-class coach at it, no doubt, but a bit of variety is a must for a manager in the PL now. Sometimes, you have to open it up.

But I would agree that he clearly doesn't feel comfortable doing it with this squad, and only feels he's got about 12-13 guys that can even pull off the bunkerball. I would have to say he's right about that, too, in the long run but today was the exception.

If we stay up because of this one point fair play to him. That has to be what his thoughts must've been.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 16:46]
Sorry on 16:44 - Apr 2 with 497 viewsSmellyplumz

Sorry on 16:11 - Apr 2 by controversial_jack

Very overrated player, but most on here can't see it.

When you have to carry the whole team it takes its toll, sig is class always will be.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Sorry on 16:46 - Apr 2 with 487 viewswaynekerr55

Sorry on 16:42 - Apr 2 by Nirvana

I agree with this but the thing is PC had a reputation for playing conservatively before joining us. It might be his only plan. Top-class coach at it, no doubt, but a bit of variety is a must for a manager in the PL now. Sometimes, you have to open it up.

But I would agree that he clearly doesn't feel comfortable doing it with this squad, and only feels he's got about 12-13 guys that can even pull off the bunkerball. I would have to say he's right about that, too, in the long run but today was the exception.

If we stay up because of this one point fair play to him. That has to be what his thoughts must've been.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 16:46]

I agree with you - if he's any aspiration of joining the top table he'll have to switch it up. Like I said earlier though, the chronic mismanagement which looked at shareholder profit over team success is the biggest issue. All of this was avoidable.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Sorry on 16:52 - Apr 2 with 462 viewsE20Jack

Sorry on 16:20 - Apr 2 by DafyddHuw

We lost two points

They were never ours to lose, anyone who thought they would roll over and let us win is deluded, especially without our only decent natural striker. It was a point gained, a point gained towards our target of safety, we may have hoped for more but we do in every game.

We are above the relegation zone with 8 games left. I never thought that was even remotely possible prior to Xmas. Perspective.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Sorry on 16:53 - Apr 2 with 457 viewscontroversial_jack

Sorry on 16:23 - Apr 2 by Nirvana

I guess most in the world of football have the wool over their eyes, as well? Or are you just playing the "controversial" role your username implies you enjoy?

Haven't seen anyone on here vastly overrate his talents. I have seen many, including yourself, grossly inflate how overrated he actually is, though.

Truly don't understand how a real supporter of the club can get his kicks knocking our best and most dedicated player. Far more justifiable targets. Focus on them.

It's not a case of knocking him, just stating he's not as good as many think he i. agree, though, there are others who need to be knocked, but that's for another thread.
Sorry on 16:56 - Apr 2 with 447 viewsTreforys_Jack

I thought the players played to the limit of their ability tbh, no one had a shocker or lacked effort, the majority just aren't up to it, not their fault, just a fact. The end result of the balancing the books strategy that has gone on for the last 3 years or so.
Sorry on 17:01 - Apr 2 with 418 viewsNirvana

Sorry on 16:46 - Apr 2 by waynekerr55

I agree with you - if he's any aspiration of joining the top table he'll have to switch it up. Like I said earlier though, the chronic mismanagement which looked at shareholder profit over team success is the biggest issue. All of this was avoidable.

Agreed, and PC is certainly not the target of my ire, lest that be misinterpreted. The greedy "facks" at the top are the only true culprits to blame, and any vitriol on here should be directed towards them.

"Facking" made a multi-million pound promotional advert just so they can sell the club and maximize profit.

They sell the club and "fack" up the squad just to ensure the sale goes through on their timeline.

Add this to the chronic mismanagement and underfunding of the past few seasons and it's as if we deserve to get relegated. The "facks" at the top wouldn't have it any other way.

"Fack" em.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024