Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Llorente plays we will stay up... 23:51 - Apr 2 with 4935 viewsPokerface

It has come down to 1 missing player.

If he had played today we would have won.

All this post match analysis would not have taken place.

2 man team , being carried by Siggy and Llorente. Need both fit and playing.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 09:54 - Apr 4 with 816 viewsNirvana

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 09:40 - Apr 4 by swancity

Borja, Ayew, Narsingh......dangerous attackers?? Dear god.

😂

Meanwhile in the real world I'm sure that the manager will be looking to keep it tight. A point will be seen as a great result against Spurs who are quite capable of racking up a big score against us quite honestly.

I actually said "most dangerous attackers". Take another look at the squad and name some better, healthy options. There aren't any.

And I also said that would be my plan, not Clement's. I know PC will keep it tight because his job is on the line. Mine isn't. I would open it up, again, to see if these guys can accomplish anything together in a game we're not expected (and not likely) to get points.

A point is a great result but what are the chances that happens? Sit back, play another tepid, uninspired match and the pressure builds. Lose 3-2 but actually put in a good performance and bring some hope back, and maybe Borja gets a goal? I'll take the latter.

Build some confidence and focus on the points gained in more winnable fixtures coming up. Everyone has their priorities and these would be mine. Maybe you want to see us muck it up again and walk away 0-3 with a dejected fanbase and players? Or am I missing something?
[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 9:59]
If Llorente plays we will stay up... on 09:57 - Apr 4 with 814 viewsNirvana

If Llorente plays we will stay up... on 09:29 - Apr 4 by TheResurrection

That's not irony, that's the love juice of Nervous Nerys you're lapping up.

You're drinking at the wrong hole again Fishy.

"Love juice"???????

Really beginning to creep me out now, dude. Take a day offline, please.
If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 10:06 - Apr 4 with 794 viewsTheResurrection

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 09:54 - Apr 4 by Nirvana

I actually said "most dangerous attackers". Take another look at the squad and name some better, healthy options. There aren't any.

And I also said that would be my plan, not Clement's. I know PC will keep it tight because his job is on the line. Mine isn't. I would open it up, again, to see if these guys can accomplish anything together in a game we're not expected (and not likely) to get points.

A point is a great result but what are the chances that happens? Sit back, play another tepid, uninspired match and the pressure builds. Lose 3-2 but actually put in a good performance and bring some hope back, and maybe Borja gets a goal? I'll take the latter.

Build some confidence and focus on the points gained in more winnable fixtures coming up. Everyone has their priorities and these would be mine. Maybe you want to see us muck it up again and walk away 0-3 with a dejected fanbase and players? Or am I missing something?

Bless your cotton socks.

What a beauty.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 10:07 - Apr 4 with 792 viewsswancity

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 09:54 - Apr 4 by Nirvana

Look so this isn't FIFA17. Its the real world. We play to our strengths. Thank god you're not picking the team though.

You seem to be the boxer without a big punch who would want to slug it out with Mike Tyson. Paul Clement knows our limitations. I've been very impressed by him. The game plan will involve keeping it tight. It may not be enjoyable to watch but quite honestly from now on that is irrelevant.

As for the attacking options? If Llorente isn't fit I would possibly go with Siggurdson up front. With Ayew and Routledge if fully fit wide.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 10:09 - Apr 4 with 786 viewsNirvana

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 10:06 - Apr 4 by TheResurrection

Bless your cotton socks.

What a beauty.

Take a day offline, Toughman. You're not needed here.
If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 10:20 - Apr 4 with 765 viewsNirvana

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 10:07 - Apr 4 by swancity

Look so this isn't FIFA17. Its the real world. We play to our strengths. Thank god you're not picking the team though.

You seem to be the boxer without a big punch who would want to slug it out with Mike Tyson. Paul Clement knows our limitations. I've been very impressed by him. The game plan will involve keeping it tight. It may not be enjoyable to watch but quite honestly from now on that is irrelevant.

As for the attacking options? If Llorente isn't fit I would possibly go with Siggurdson up front. With Ayew and Routledge if fully fit wide.

Did you even read what I wrote? No punching or boxing taking place. Give some guys a shot in the team in a low-pressure environment. The sky won't be falling if we lose against Spurs, no matter the score. We've already seen that play out this season. We need a good performance more than anything right now.

If you can't see that, and how the confidence of the players significantly affects our chances going forward, then you are the one assuming the real world resembles Fifa. Players aren't robots, and they need to feel as if the gameplan is actually working. It hasn't been recently.

Oh and by the way, just to use your boxing analogy, you know Tyson got knocked out, right? By lesser boxers? They weren't playing rope-a-dope neither. They took it to him. That's what you do with bullies, and Spurs are that. If the bunkerball was working well like it was earlier, stick with it. It hasn't been, so switch it up.

P.S. I wouldnt want you picking the team either, so glad we can agree on something.
If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 10:26 - Apr 4 with 754 viewsswancity

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 10:20 - Apr 4 by Nirvana

Did you even read what I wrote? No punching or boxing taking place. Give some guys a shot in the team in a low-pressure environment. The sky won't be falling if we lose against Spurs, no matter the score. We've already seen that play out this season. We need a good performance more than anything right now.

If you can't see that, and how the confidence of the players significantly affects our chances going forward, then you are the one assuming the real world resembles Fifa. Players aren't robots, and they need to feel as if the gameplan is actually working. It hasn't been recently.

Oh and by the way, just to use your boxing analogy, you know Tyson got knocked out, right? By lesser boxers? They weren't playing rope-a-dope neither. They took it to him. That's what you do with bullies, and Spurs are that. If the bunkerball was working well like it was earlier, stick with it. It hasn't been, so switch it up.

P.S. I wouldnt want you picking the team either, so glad we can agree on something.

Even more clueless ramblings from you.

' we need a good performance more than anything right now' !!!

No we don't. With 8 games left, only 8 games, we need points. One v Spurs will be a point gained.
You seem to be suggesting that a 4-3 defeat is what we need. Bye.

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 10:31 - Apr 4 with 748 viewsNirvana

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 10:26 - Apr 4 by swancity

No we don't. With 8 games left, only 8 games, we need points. One v Spurs will be a point gained.

I'm clueless? The likelihood of us getting a point at home against an in-form team as talented as Spurs is very low. We won't get a point for 'trying' to keep it tight and bunker down, only to see Alli and Son rip us apart.

Ramble on, Led Zeppelin. You seem to be suggesting that a 2-0 defeat is what we need. Bye.
Login to get fewer ads

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 10:38 - Apr 4 with 736 viewsTheResurrection

I don't know where we've found this freak from recently but Jesus wept, it's a constant cringe fest and I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for her.

She talks about confidence??! How would another 5 goal drubbing go down in terms of a confidence boost, and how Hull would love that with them being 4 goals worse off...

Bloody hell like. I think Mike Tyson must have battered this one to a pulp when she was a little girl.

Gotta laugh though eh...

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 10:44 - Apr 4 with 718 viewsswancity

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 10:38 - Apr 4 by TheResurrection

I don't know where we've found this freak from recently but Jesus wept, it's a constant cringe fest and I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for her.

She talks about confidence??! How would another 5 goal drubbing go down in terms of a confidence boost, and how Hull would love that with them being 4 goals worse off...

Bloody hell like. I think Mike Tyson must have battered this one to a pulp when she was a little girl.

Gotta laugh though eh...

might as well play 3 up front, really go for it and lose 7-3.

Clown mun.

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 10:56 - Apr 4 with 705 viewsNirvana

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 10:38 - Apr 4 by TheResurrection

Gotta laugh though eh...

"long slurping tongue that goes on and on"

"love juice"

"battered this one to a pulp when she was a little girl."

Does your sick "fack" mind actually come up with this stuff for fun, or should the authorities be investigating "The Rev" household? Are the missus and kids okay? Based on the "shite" you say here, you're either a deranged loser or a deranged menace to society.

Truthfully, get some help man. I'm sure someone would be willing to help such a special case out for a thrifty sum. You might even make a friend or two for a change. Good luck
If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 11:02 - Apr 4 with 701 viewsNirvana

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 10:44 - Apr 4 by swancity

might as well play 3 up front, really go for it and lose 7-3.

Clown mun.

Stick to Fifa, bud. Not knowing "shite" about football or boxing ain't working for you.

Looks like you got the emoji game down pat though, much like your buddy "Rev". At least you guys are passable with images. But then again, so are toddlers. They don't know "shite" about fighting or sports either.

Maybe you guys can make some new friends. Good luck
If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 11:08 - Apr 4 with 693 viewsTheResurrection

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 10:56 - Apr 4 by Nirvana

"long slurping tongue that goes on and on"

"love juice"

"battered this one to a pulp when she was a little girl."

Does your sick "fack" mind actually come up with this stuff for fun, or should the authorities be investigating "The Rev" household? Are the missus and kids okay? Based on the "shite" you say here, you're either a deranged loser or a deranged menace to society.

Truthfully, get some help man. I'm sure someone would be willing to help such a special case out for a thrifty sum. You might even make a friend or two for a change. Good luck

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 11:18 - Apr 4 with 675 viewsNirvana

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 11:08 - Apr 4 by TheResurrection

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Keep wishing, "Mr. Midlife Crisis". I'm sure you'll find that side piece with the "love juice" and "slurping tongue" at some point, bud.

She won't be a winner, no, but surely you're aware of that already. Again, good luck. I genuinely hope you can find someone that wants to spend time with you. God knows you (and this forum) need it.
If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 11:31 - Apr 4 with 655 viewsTheResurrection

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 11:18 - Apr 4 by Nirvana

Keep wishing, "Mr. Midlife Crisis". I'm sure you'll find that side piece with the "love juice" and "slurping tongue" at some point, bud.

She won't be a winner, no, but surely you're aware of that already. Again, good luck. I genuinely hope you can find someone that wants to spend time with you. God knows you (and this forum) need it.

Bud??

Who uses that sort of speak? Haha, this is Dimi reincarnated, it's got to be.

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 11:32 - Apr 4 with 654 viewsDarran

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 11:31 - Apr 4 by TheResurrection

Bud??

Who uses that sort of speak? Haha, this is Dimi reincarnated, it's got to be.

The person that always calls people bud is that Scummer Scooby Doo. Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 12:13 - Apr 4 with 596 viewsTheResurrection

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 11:32 - Apr 4 by Darran

The person that always calls people bud is that Scummer Scooby Doo. Just saying.

So just complete arseholes then.

More cringe.... *shivers*

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 16:38 - Apr 4 with 540 viewsNirvana

By the way, remember this thread you created when Clement first got hired?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/186265/paul-clement/#0

Take a quick read through the "ramblings" of someone who's truly "clueless". Quite a bit of nuggets of 'wisdom' from you about the guy you're "very impressed by" now. In hindsight, I'm pretty glad you don't agree with the decisions I would make, as you seem to be a real special kind of "clown".

I wouldn't want to be associated with the "shite" you spout on here, and I'm happy not to be. "The Rev" needs all the help he can get on the other hand, and you guys seem to see the game through the same eyes. Enjoy the friendship. Fingers crossed.
If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 16:41 - Apr 4 with 538 viewsNirvana

If Llorente plays we will stay up... (n/t) on 10:07 - Apr 4 by swancity

I took a minute to copy and paste some real highlights and make it easier for you to see how "clueless" you really are. Again, all your own words on your new hero Clement that you're so "impressed by" now. You're not very good at this stuff 'mun'. Enjoy.

"We've sunk to a new low. Why? Is he the best man out there? Is he hell."

"It's a Shyte appointment but that's no surprise is it"

"Oh he will learn things that's a fooking certainty. At our expense. It's not the time to taking on an apprentice ffs."

"Wrong man at definitely the wrong time but he's a cheap option."

"Got to get rid of Jenkins et al urgently. This appointment stinks of his piss. Cheap and nasty."

"It's fair to say that, such is the demise of our club that a lot of our fans seem to (relatively) happy with this appointment when he would have absolutely zero chance of getting a similar job at any of the other Premier league clubs, like Bradley really."

"He's hardly managed anywhere and when he did he was sacked. We needed much better."

"It's a cheap option and a gamble that's unlikely to pay off. And with only half of the season gone it seems that many of our fans have already given up. How sad is that."
If Llorente plays we will stay up... on 16:49 - Apr 4 with 525 viewsswancity

Hello Nirvy. I'm perturbed that you've taken time out to look back through previous posts in an attempt to win an argument. That's worrying.

But on Clement, let's wait until the season is over. I thought it was a terrible appointment and didn't think that he was capable of turning around a dire situation. I hope he proves me wrong.

But anyway, take a chill pill and relax mun. Don't get too worked up. It's not good for you. 👍🏻

If Llorente plays we will stay up... on 17:06 - Apr 4 with 505 viewsTheResurrection

If Llorente plays we will stay up... on 16:49 - Apr 4 by swancity

Hello Nirvy. I'm perturbed that you've taken time out to look back through previous posts in an attempt to win an argument. That's worrying.

But on Clement, let's wait until the season is over. I thought it was a terrible appointment and didn't think that he was capable of turning around a dire situation. I hope he proves me wrong.

But anyway, take a chill pill and relax mun. Don't get too worked up. It's not good for you. 👍🏻

Wow, at least we know what this freak was doing all afternoon, scouring the sites history to score meaningless points.

Honestly, this creature is one of the biggest freaks this site has ever seen.

As cowardly as custard but fack me, truly disturbed..

I think we'd better just nod and tell her she's wonderful and always right and then maybe she'll just fack off...

If Llorente plays we will stay up... on 17:06 - Apr 4 with 505 viewsNirvana

If Llorente plays we will stay up... on 16:49 - Apr 4 by swancity

Haha, how them apples taste buddy? Singing a new tune with your tail between your legs, are you? Feels weird to realize how "clueless" you really are, doesn't it?

And, as for time out, clicked on your name and it's literally about the seventh thread down. Haha you "facking" created it and had half the posts filled with hate about the guy you're "very impressed by" now enough to stick to his gameplan when it's not working.

Don't cry foul now Mr. Chill Pill right at the moment when your drivel is served up to you. Keep your nose from where it doesn't belong and go "run along" to your play date with "Rev". I'm sure you guys have much to discuss.

'Til next time "clown".
If Llorente plays we will stay up... on 17:15 - Apr 4 with 489 viewsTheResurrection

If Llorente plays we will stay up... on 17:06 - Apr 4 by Nirvana

Haha, how them apples taste buddy? Singing a new tune with your tail between your legs, are you? Feels weird to realize how "clueless" you really are, doesn't it?

And, as for time out, clicked on your name and it's literally about the seventh thread down. Haha you "facking" created it and had half the posts filled with hate about the guy you're "very impressed by" now enough to stick to his gameplan when it's not working.

Don't cry foul now Mr. Chill Pill right at the moment when your drivel is served up to you. Keep your nose from where it doesn't belong and go "run along" to your play date with "Rev". I'm sure you guys have much to discuss.

'Til next time "clown".

I see she's ditched the bud now....

Cue Freak and more insecure ramblings... Come on, you know you can't help it....

If Llorente plays we will stay up... on 17:16 - Apr 4 with 482 viewsNirvana

If Llorente plays we will stay up... on 17:06 - Apr 4 by TheResurrection

Wow, at least we know what this freak was doing all afternoon, scouring the sites history to score meaningless points.

Honestly, this creature is one of the biggest freaks this site has ever seen.

As cowardly as custard but fack me, truly disturbed..

I think we'd better just nod and tell her she's wonderful and always right and then maybe she'll just fack off...

Don't evade the real issue here. "cowardly as custard"?? Add that to the list of truly bizarre quotes from you.

You're "facking" creepy and weird 'mun' and you're in desperate need of some attention from a woman and clearly don't have the stones to try in person. Again, sorry about the home life but you're barking up the wrong tree here. Maybe Lisa?

You're an insufferable tw*t and no one is interested in spending time with you. But dude, come on, that's always been the case for you. You should be used to it by now. Enjoy the rest of your day trying to find someone to argue with.
If Llorente plays we will stay up... on 17:26 - Apr 4 with 470 viewsTheResurrection

If Llorente plays we will stay up... on 17:16 - Apr 4 by Nirvana

Don't evade the real issue here. "cowardly as custard"?? Add that to the list of truly bizarre quotes from you.

You're "facking" creepy and weird 'mun' and you're in desperate need of some attention from a woman and clearly don't have the stones to try in person. Again, sorry about the home life but you're barking up the wrong tree here. Maybe Lisa?

You're an insufferable tw*t and no one is interested in spending time with you. But dude, come on, that's always been the case for you. You should be used to it by now. Enjoy the rest of your day trying to find someone to argue with.

Yup knew it... Here she is again.

Proper Beaut.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024