Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 18:56 - Apr 6 with 34013 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 13:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:08 - Apr 7 with 3328 viewsOldjack

tough day coming up

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:33 - Apr 7 with 3292 viewsairedale

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:02 - Apr 7 by pencoedjack

Not sure fella .....used to the Krays pub couple of guys from lock stock in there last season a very enjoyable pre match drink

Was one of them Lenny McLean I wonder. Probably.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenny_McLean
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:42 - Apr 7 with 3283 viewsTheKirkyLife

I was planning on going to this game. Money is a little tight though. West Ham defence is shoddy but Andy Carroll has Swansea in his back pocket.

If Llorente and Naughton play 3-2 Swans. No Llorente? 2-2. No Naughton? 3-3. Neither? 3-1 Hammers.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:56 - Apr 7 with 3266 viewsSwansea93

Would like to see this team tomorrow:

Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Mawson, Olsson, Cork, Carroll, Narsingh, Sigurdsson, Montero, Llorente.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:03 - Apr 7 with 3166 viewskarnataka

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:56 - Apr 7 by Swansea93

Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Mawson, Olsson, Cork, Carroll, Narsingh, Sigurdsson, Montero, Llorente.

You would drop Fer? Hmmm.......
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:13 - Apr 7 with 3144 viewsGlyn1

But it could be much worse. You have to feel sorry for West Brom fans. There they are, stuck on 8th place with no teams within 7 points of them, either up or down, so they'll still be there for the foreseeable future. Can't get into Europe, can't get relegated, what on earth do their fans have to talk about apart from what an entertaining manager Tony Pulis is? Boring! Our season is so much more interesting.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2017 21:17]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:20 - Apr 7 with 3131 viewsbuilthjack

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:08 - Apr 7 by Oldjack

tough day coming up

It's good to see the copper with a Swans hat on

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:50 - Apr 7 with 3078 viewsjack2jack

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:49 - Apr 7 by magicdaps10

And we have not won in 5!!!!

Something has to give, they are due a win just as much as we are.

Draw it is then
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:40 - Apr 7 with 3026 viewsepaul

Buzzing for tomorrow, we can do it we did last season..............

[Post edited 7 Apr 2017 22:41]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 06:39 - Apr 8 with 2863 viewsSwansNZ

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Apr 6 by monmouth

Will we ever win a must win game?

Probably not.

I'm going to start with the lowest of expectations, and work up from there (I hope)

3-0 defeat

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:36 - Apr 8 with 2823 viewsdailew

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Apr 6 by monmouth

Will we ever win a must win game?

We must win one soon.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:23 - Apr 8 with 2779 viewsTheFranchise

Is Llorente fit?
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:07 - Apr 8 with 2733 viewsnantywatcher

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:56 - Apr 7 by Swansea93

Get off our site Mr Bilic - we're not that stupid!
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:28 - Apr 8 with 2703 viewsbuilthjack

West Ham 1, Swans 4.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:34 - Apr 8 with 2695 viewsBenJ94

If llorente plays, I fancy our chances, ayew on the other hand, not so much. I'd rather give BB a run!
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:45 - Apr 8 with 2531 viewsRevJames

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:50 - Apr 7 by jack2jack

Draw it is then

Carroll (not ours) hat-trick - all from corners
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:13 - Apr 8 with 2471 viewsmonmouth

I think we'll do exactly what we did at Hull and Bournemouth both this week and next and subside to two supine 2-0 defeats. From what I've seen, Clement is as stubborn as Monk and don't be surprised to see Fer at right back today.

Yep I'm on a downswing. The upswings ended in bitter disappointment so I'm not falling for that one again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:36 - Apr 8 with 2419 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Have you all seen who the Ref is.
We are totally stuffed.
Kevin (not our) Friend.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:49 - Apr 8 with 2395 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:55 - Apr 7 by airedale

Bobby Moore used to be that landlord there didn't he?

He had a few pubs - one was a music venue in Stratford, imaginatively entitled Mooreo's.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:08 - Apr 8 with 2342 viewsLord_Bony

West Ham: Last 20 home games, 45% of the 29 goals scored by West Ham have come in open play, whilst 48% have come from set-pieces.

Swansea: In their last 20 away games, 74% of the 23 goals scored by Swansea have come in open play, whilst 26% have come from set-pieces.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:01 - Apr 8 with 2176 viewscrtz

Llorente on the bench, no BB in sight.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 14:01]
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:07 - Apr 8 with 2102 viewsjojaca

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:01 - Apr 8 by crtz

Llorente on the bench, no BB in sight.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 14:01]

Another miserable negative afternoon by the looks of that team sheet, West Ham home and dry by Half Time.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:18 - Apr 8 with 1973 viewsraynor94

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:07 - Apr 8 by jojaca

Another miserable negative afternoon by the looks of that team sheet, West Ham home and dry by Half Time.

So what would you different?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:25 - Apr 8 with 1897 viewsAl_Bundy

Think we will lose 3-0

Maybe 3-1 if we get a bit of luck...

The owners stated we have a squad of nice gentleman which I dare say will not help us a great deal this afternoon.

Either way another step towards to the trap door sadly.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:28 - Apr 8 with 1862 viewsperchrockjack

Same team that capitulated a few days ago. Well ,I'd have thought Llorente to start and have BB on bench and send him out with rocket up his arse

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024