Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If I was PC 07:10 - Apr 9 with 538 viewsSTID2017

And his coaching staff I'd get them all in for training today, train them hard all week including a morning at the Army camp in Brecon and one running the length of Swansea beach from the Marina to the Slip.
For the game itself I'd go for the jugular from the off and the same with the other five games.
Also PC and his coaching staff needs to show some passion on the line during the games.
This morning I woke up with a feeling we can still do this but we have to get the team spirit back we showed against Leicester, Southampton and Burnley
[Post edited 9 Apr 2017 7:10]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

If I was PC on 08:20 - Apr 9 with 495 viewskeith_gatebroth

If only! The pampered players were whisked home by luxury jet, had their feet up at home sipping a glass of wine and counting their money, whilst the despondent away supporters were still In the London traffic jam trying to get back.
If I was PC on 09:10 - Apr 9 with 439 viewsoldcob

I wouldn't work them harder, I'd give them a rest. Or should that be arrest. You could have arrested half of them for loitering yesterday. I can forgive a player who is just not good enough or off form, you can't put in what God left out, but lack off effort as we saw from some yesterday I cannot. We had an attacking throw in 1-0 down with about 15 mins to go, no-one seemed interested to make himself available for the ball after Naughton finally thought he'd stroll down to take it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024