Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swapping places with Leeds 07:45 - Apr 9 with 2175 viewsperchrockjack

Morning friends

Looks probable

Monk ,whom we sacked and many despise takes a sleeping ,slumbering basket case of a club back into the Prem

He s gonna feel smug

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swapping places with Leeds on 07:49 - Apr 9 with 1623 viewspencoedjack

If we had kept him we would of been it the championship earlier

Started the downward spiral.
Swapping places with Leeds on 07:50 - Apr 9 with 1617 viewsperchrockjack

Hard to take though innit

He s got Leeds going upwards mind

Swapping places with Leeds on 07:52 - Apr 9 with 1613 views34dfgdf54

That tw*t starting all this.

F*ck Garry Monk and f*ck Leeds
Swapping places with Leeds on 07:53 - Apr 9 with 1604 viewsexiledclaseboy

We've had four managers since Monk. F*cking weird how he's still getting the blame for our current predicament.

Poll: Tory leader

Swapping places with Leeds on 07:53 - Apr 9 with 1602 viewsperchrockjack

I hate Leeds Utd although they have quite a few fans in South Wales.

He might well have fooked us but look at him now

Very tough to take

Swapping places with Leeds on 07:55 - Apr 9 with 1589 viewsjack247

Good luck to him. He absolutely screwed us, but he didn't do it deliberately, he was just a long way out of his depth. Looks like he has learned from his experience here and gone on to do a very good job at Leeds.
Swapping places with Leeds on 07:57 - Apr 9 with 1580 views3swan

Swapping places with Leeds on 07:53 - Apr 9 by exiledclaseboy

We've had four managers since Monk. F*cking weird how he's still getting the blame for our current predicament.

Big part of where it started to go wrong on the field.

Just like the club being run by fans, he kept saying no-one new better than him about the Swansea way, and then started to pull it apart.
Swapping places with Leeds on 07:58 - Apr 9 with 1565 viewsperchrockjack

Brave posting that

One thing for sure,his face will be on a lot.

He will be idolised at Leeds for getting them back

That said, I pray Huddersfield can screw them

I might go down for that play off

Login to get fewer ads

Swapping places with Leeds on 08:01 - Apr 9 with 1541 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swapping places with Leeds on 07:57 - Apr 9 by 3swan

Big part of where it started to go wrong on the field.

Just like the club being run by fans, he kept saying no-one new better than him about the Swansea way, and then started to pull it apart.

Where it started to go wrong, yes. But there have been multiple opportunities to put things right since then. Perverse to still blame him now. We've got significantly worse since we sacked Monk. Leeds have got significantly better since they took him on. Perhaps we should have kept him.

Swapping places with Leeds on 08:05 - Apr 9 with 1522 viewsjack247

Swapping places with Leeds on 08:01 - Apr 9 by exiledclaseboy

Where it started to go wrong, yes. But there have been multiple opportunities to put things right since then. Perverse to still blame him now. We've got significantly worse since we sacked Monk. Leeds have got significantly better since they took him on. Perhaps we should have kept him.

Yes, it is perverse blaming him for our problems now. No, we definitely shouldn't have kept him on.
Swapping places with Leeds on 08:06 - Apr 9 with 1522 views3swan

Yes multiple opportunities.

I wouldn't say that Leeds have got significantly better, they have improved and that's all that was needed to get into a play-off place.

Caught a couple of their games lately on Sky and they didn't look anything special at all.

If they get up through the play offs then they need to strengthen big time or will have a long season of struggle
Swapping places with Leeds on 08:07 - Apr 9 with 1517 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swapping places with Leeds on 08:06 - Apr 9 by 3swan

Yes multiple opportunities.

I wouldn't say that Leeds have got significantly better, they have improved and that's all that was needed to get into a play-off place.

Caught a couple of their games lately on Sky and they didn't look anything special at all.

If they get up through the play offs then they need to strengthen big time or will have a long season of struggle

All the things that were said about us when we came up.

Swapping places with Leeds on 08:09 - Apr 9 with 1502 views3swan

Swapping places with Leeds on 08:07 - Apr 9 by exiledclaseboy

All the things that were said about us when we came up.

And look it's finally been proven
Swapping places with Leeds on 08:11 - Apr 9 with 1492 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swapping places with Leeds on 08:05 - Apr 9 by jack247

Yes, it is perverse blaming him for our problems now. No, we definitely shouldn't have kept him on.

Yeah I was being a bit mischievous with that last bit. Sacking him was the right thing to do at the time. But there's no doubt we've got significantly worse since we binned him. And he doesn't deserve the hate he gets from some on here. I hope he does well, I just wish it wasn't with Leeds cos I hate Leeds.

Swapping places with Leeds on 08:12 - Apr 9 with 1478 viewsDarran

There's one thing for sure,Garry Monk isn't to blame for this.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swapping places with Leeds on 08:16 - Apr 9 with 1464 viewsSTID2017

Swapping places with Leeds on 08:11 - Apr 9 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah I was being a bit mischievous with that last bit. Sacking him was the right thing to do at the time. But there's no doubt we've got significantly worse since we binned him. And he doesn't deserve the hate he gets from some on here. I hope he does well, I just wish it wasn't with Leeds cos I hate Leeds.

I hope he does well after Leeds sack him which will be either after they fail to get up, in close season because they decide they need someone better, or after six straight defeats in the Premiership.
It's the Leeds way

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swapping places with Leeds on 08:23 - Apr 9 with 1428 viewsKilkennyjack

Swapping places with Leeds on 08:12 - Apr 9 by Darran

There's one thing for sure,Garry Monk isn't to blame for this.

No 1 but he actively undermined ML for seemingly personal reasons, got the gig, and then dismantled our famous playing style before our eyes. I don't look too kindly on him.

Beware of the Risen People

Swapping places with Leeds on 08:26 - Apr 9 with 1422 viewspencoedjack

If my memory is correct we not won in something like 12 games when he had the sack

We replaced him with a decent manager who was treated like shite and replaced with probably the worst manager ever in PL history (maybe even ours)

The blame for that probably lies with the yanks and the sell out t wats who have ruined all the good work they had previously done
Swapping places with Leeds on 09:12 - Apr 9 with 1320 viewsBorojack

We are 4/5 to go down.
Leeds are 9/2 to go up.

I am not a maths genius but it seems we are more likely to be in the PL next season.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Swapping places with Leeds on 10:35 - Apr 9 with 1211 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I will be controversial here, I do not blame Monk for the debacle when he was here.
Jenkins did to him what he did to all the subsequent Managers, asked him to identify his needs in the team and then did not fulfill them.
On top of that it was the Player rebellion that did for the club that season, he had to go but the blame was no where near all his.
If it can happen to top Managers like Mourinho and Ranieri what chance did Monk have.
Swapping places with Leeds on 10:53 - Apr 9 with 1162 viewsmonmouth

Fulham will win the play offs.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swapping places with Leeds on 10:55 - Apr 9 with 1150 viewsgrabsplatter

Swapping places with Leeds on 10:35 - Apr 9 by A_Fans_Dad

I will be controversial here, I do not blame Monk for the debacle when he was here.
Jenkins did to him what he did to all the subsequent Managers, asked him to identify his needs in the team and then did not fulfill them.
On top of that it was the Player rebellion that did for the club that season, he had to go but the blame was no where near all his.
If it can happen to top Managers like Mourinho and Ranieri what chance did Monk have.

Monk made a deliberate effort to change our playing style, that's where it started to go badly wrong & it was down to him.
The off field stuff with Laudrup also reflects very poorly on him.
The unbelievably poor squad of players we've currently got certainly isn't his fault - Jenkins has screwed us over on that front :@
Swapping places with Leeds on 10:56 - Apr 9 with 1145 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Swapping places with Leeds on 10:35 - Apr 9 by A_Fans_Dad

monk started the spiral but not to blame for everything. He started so we'll with us I always thought he could be a good manager but he lost his way massively with us - think he genuinely started believing he was going to be seen as one of the worlds best coaches.

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Swapping places with Leeds on 11:16 - Apr 9 with 1105 viewsjeza739

Swapping places with Leeds on 10:55 - Apr 9 by grabsplatter

Monk made a deliberate effort to change our playing style, that's where it started to go badly wrong & it was down to him.
The off field stuff with Laudrup also reflects very poorly on him.
The unbelievably poor squad of players we've currently got certainly isn't his fault - Jenkins has screwed us over on that front :@

Top post. He dismantled the best squad we've ever had. Ffs he even insisted on giving all our set pieces to that useless bald. ... instead of gylfi.
Yes GM has a place in our history, capt through the rise, the 90m block at Wembley etc but he tarnished his legacy by his antics re Laudrup and what he did to that squad and subsequently our playing style.
I saw leeds look like a pub team v reading the other day and thought thank f**k he went when he did he could have turned us know not that!

GM is in the same boat as HJ etc . Played a key role in our rise but also unfortunately in our fall as well.

Personally I couldn't care less if he succeeds or not.
Swapping places with Leeds on 11:20 - Apr 9 with 1085 viewsDarran

Swapping places with Leeds on 11:16 - Apr 9 by jeza739

Top post. He dismantled the best squad we've ever had. Ffs he even insisted on giving all our set pieces to that useless bald. ... instead of gylfi.
Yes GM has a place in our history, capt through the rise, the 90m block at Wembley etc but he tarnished his legacy by his antics re Laudrup and what he did to that squad and subsequently our playing style.
I saw leeds look like a pub team v reading the other day and thought thank f**k he went when he did he could have turned us know not that!

GM is in the same boat as HJ etc . Played a key role in our rise but also unfortunately in our fall as well.

Personally I couldn't care less if he succeeds or not.

You're potty if you think Monk is in the same boat as Jenkins and I couldn't give a shit about Monk,Leeds,any ex-player or ex-manager.

Fuçk em all.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024