Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today 13:15 - Apr 14 with 5267 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:22 - Apr 15 with 651 viewsJBT95

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 12:29 - Apr 15 by raynor94

Same could be said about you and your Wales trips

For you information the only trips I have done with Wales, sadly, are

England 1-0 Wales
Scotland 1-2 Wales
Wales 2-1 Slovakia
England 2-1 Wales
Russia 0-3 Wales
Wales 1-0 Northern Ireland.

I'd say 4/6 wins or 66.66% win ratio is pretty good imo.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 13:25]
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:24 - Apr 15 with 650 viewsJBT95

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 12:15 - Apr 15 by Darran

Why are you against the protest?

Cause this is a time to be together, to try and stay in the division.

We are all annoyed at how things are going but blaming Jenkins isn't gonna keep us up, supporting the team may.

Wonder if that tool is off to Vicarage Road today or not.

Maybe if thinks he could do better why didn't he try becoming chairman? Doubt many more than 10 people attending on a match day would fit the criteria.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 13:28]
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:36 - Apr 15 with 625 viewsexiledclaseboy

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 12:25 - Apr 15 by Darran

Indeed I miss Murph.

He was horrid to me.

Poll: Tory leader

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:41 - Apr 15 with 608 viewsDarran

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:36 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

He was horrid to me.

Good you deserved it.

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:44 - Apr 15 with 604 viewsexiledclaseboy

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:41 - Apr 15 by Darran

Good you deserved it.

And I thought we were friends.

Poll: Tory leader

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:53 - Apr 15 with 580 viewswaynekerr55

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:24 - Apr 15 by JBT95

Cause this is a time to be together, to try and stay in the division.

We are all annoyed at how things are going but blaming Jenkins isn't gonna keep us up, supporting the team may.

Wonder if that tool is off to Vicarage Road today or not.

Maybe if thinks he could do better why didn't he try becoming chairman? Doubt many more than 10 people attending on a match day would fit the criteria.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 13:28]

Yeah - he can just turn up and say "I'd like to be chairman"

And on your last point, do you think Huw would be a chairman at another premier league club? He's hardly fitting the criteria since he appointed himself as DoF, is he?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:11 - Apr 15 with 562 viewsJBT95

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:53 - Apr 15 by waynekerr55

Yeah - he can just turn up and say "I'd like to be chairman"

And on your last point, do you think Huw would be a chairman at another premier league club? He's hardly fitting the criteria since he appointed himself as DoF, is he?

No he can't of course, but he has no experience of running a football club either so maybe he should button it.

Many people do things wrong in their professional life, doesn't always mean they are going out against the organisation and to gain personally themselves.

Jenkins is a lifelong fan, I'm sure people forget this, he's not Vinnie Tan or Mike Ashley.

I don't care about Premier League clubs, I care about Swansea City.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 14:13]
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:15 - Apr 15 with 553 viewsDarran

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:11 - Apr 15 by JBT95

No he can't of course, but he has no experience of running a football club either so maybe he should button it.

Many people do things wrong in their professional life, doesn't always mean they are going out against the organisation and to gain personally themselves.

Jenkins is a lifelong fan, I'm sure people forget this, he's not Vinnie Tan or Mike Ashley.

You care so much you chose Wales to win before Swansea City,that's probably why you don't understand.

Login to get fewer ads

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:16 - Apr 15 with 552 viewswaynekerr55

Don't mean to gain personally themselves???

What other reason did the 'lifelong fan' sell for?

Can I have a pint of what you're drinking please?

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:18 - Apr 15 with 551 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Vinnie Tan and Mike Ashley have put more money in to their clubs than Jenkins. Considerably more. Neither have put the future of their respective clubs in jeopardy either (as of yet). Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan, JVZ and the others who are clever enough to keep their faces and words out of the media will go down as possibly the biggest villains in this clubs history.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:20 - Apr 15 with 545 viewsJBT95

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:15 - Apr 15 by Darran

You care so much you chose Wales to win before Swansea City,that's probably why you don't understand.

Yes I want Wales to suceed that's why and the margins are far tighter.

If we go down we go down. It's not the be-all and end-all. It'll be a shame and I'll be gutted but it's not as if we are barred from coming up again.
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:21 - Apr 15 with 542 viewsJBT95

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:16 - Apr 15 by waynekerr55

Don't mean to gain personally themselves???

What other reason did the 'lifelong fan' sell for?

Can I have a pint of what you're drinking please?

The club needs investment to operate at the highest level. That's part of the reason why we've had poor transfer windows. Can you not see that?
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:21 - Apr 15 with 539 viewsCooperman

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 12:25 - Apr 15 by Darran

Indeed I miss Murph.

What happened to Murph, was he banned?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:22 - Apr 15 with 537 viewsJBT95

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:18 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Vinnie Tan and Mike Ashley have put more money in to their clubs than Jenkins. Considerably more. Neither have put the future of their respective clubs in jeopardy either (as of yet). Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan, JVZ and the others who are clever enough to keep their faces and words out of the media will go down as possibly the biggest villains in this clubs history.

That's because they have considerably more money, they aren't fans of the clubs they are business people.
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:24 - Apr 15 with 529 viewsshandyjack

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:21 - Apr 15 by JBT95

The club needs investment to operate at the highest level. That's part of the reason why we've had poor transfer windows. Can you not see that?

the main reason we have had poor windows is down to Huw making his own poor signings on the cheap

Poll: Expectation for the season

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:25 - Apr 15 with 524 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If the club does need investment to operate at the highest level, selling to the hedge fund they did was a ridiculous decision as they clearly will invest £0 into the club. They are simply doing what the previous owners did. Run the club using the clubs money, except it seems these lot are willing to take out huge loans in the clubs name to do so.

The Trust need to release something to make it clear to our less intelligent fans (and there are thousands apparently) that the Americans investment was buying the club. They are investing to make money for themselves. The £60m or whatever it was is not going into the club. It is amazing that such an obvious fact about the sale is still unclear to a huge portion of the fan base. Why The Trust haven't tried to clear this up bemuses me. That would attract a whole lot more support for their cause.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:25 - Apr 15 with 524 viewsDarran

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:20 - Apr 15 by JBT95

Yes I want Wales to suceed that's why and the margins are far tighter.

If we go down we go down. It's not the be-all and end-all. It'll be a shame and I'll be gutted but it's not as if we are barred from coming up again.

No mate when the question was posed if you could have one won over the next two weeks Wales or Swansea City you chose Wales.

You obviously don't give a shit.

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:31 - Apr 15 with 513 viewswaynekerr55

Yeah and this 'share sale' has provided so much of this necessary investment, hasn't it?

Have a day off mun, the only one who can't see things is you.

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 15:04 - Apr 15 with 469 viewsJBT95

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:25 - Apr 15 by Darran

No mate when the question was posed if you could have one won over the next two weeks Wales or Swansea City you chose Wales.

You obviously don't give a shit.

Yes I will always want Wales to win. No sh*t. I just pointed out why and then you try making the same point again.
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 15:09 - Apr 15 with 466 viewsDarran

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 15:04 - Apr 15 by JBT95

Yes I will always want Wales to win. No sh*t. I just pointed out why and then you try making the same point again.

Yes but the choice was if only one could win Swansea City or Wales and you chose Wales so don't be a clever çunt.

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 15:18 - Apr 15 with 459 viewsJBT95

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 15:09 - Apr 15 by Darran

Yes but the choice was if only one could win Swansea City or Wales and you chose Wales so don't be a clever çunt.

Yes for the third time on this thread I will say it in black and white. I would prefer Wales to win.

I typed that while wearing my 08-09 Swans shirt too.

But sod it now, I want Swansea to win today.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 15:20]
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 15:56 - Apr 15 with 422 viewsDafyddHuw

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 15:18 - Apr 15 by JBT95

Yes for the third time on this thread I will say it in black and white. I would prefer Wales to win.

I typed that while wearing my 08-09 Swans shirt too.

But sod it now, I want Swansea to win today.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 15:20]

Flake
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 15:57 - Apr 15 with 407 viewsDafyddHuw

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:25 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If the club does need investment to operate at the highest level, selling to the hedge fund they did was a ridiculous decision as they clearly will invest £0 into the club. They are simply doing what the previous owners did. Run the club using the clubs money, except it seems these lot are willing to take out huge loans in the clubs name to do so.

The Trust need to release something to make it clear to our less intelligent fans (and there are thousands apparently) that the Americans investment was buying the club. They are investing to make money for themselves. The £60m or whatever it was is not going into the club. It is amazing that such an obvious fact about the sale is still unclear to a huge portion of the fan base. Why The Trust haven't tried to clear this up bemuses me. That would attract a whole lot more support for their cause.

When i said this last week I was shot down - "Of course the Yamks have made an investment in the club".

All football clubs have thick-as-shit fans. We seem to have much more than the average.
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 15:59 - Apr 15 with 401 viewsDarran

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 15:57 - Apr 15 by DafyddHuw

When i said this last week I was shot down - "Of course the Yamks have made an investment in the club".

All football clubs have thick-as-shit fans. We seem to have much more than the average.

Yeah but that was Shaky Of The Bailey he doesn't count.

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 16:04 - Apr 15 with 387 viewsDafyddHuw

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 15:59 - Apr 15 by Darran

Yeah but that was Shaky Of The Bailey he doesn't count.

Shaky of the Bailey.

Nailed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024