Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thickest bunch of fans on here... 19:30 - Apr 15 with 5385 viewsPURe_Evil

I dont think I've ever come across a thicker bunch, sack Clement? Its the players you morons! Funny though.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 22:12 - Apr 15 with 973 viewslonglostjack

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:54 - Apr 15 by lifelong

Very true, but lately I've been surprised at some of the manager's team selections, namely not bringing any replacements on against Middlesbrough, Bringing Ki on against Spurs and moving Fer to full back and today starting Ki and leaving Carroll on the bench.
Very expensive decisions, imho, which will probably cost us our Premier League status.

Get what your saying. I'd add to that playing the same team at West Ham that were clearly in need of a few sustitutions following Spurs and suddenly discovering Baston today. At the end of the day though the players are paid how much to get stuck in ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 22:16 - Apr 15 with 967 viewsmorningstar

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 21:45 - Apr 15 by spiderboy

No,trust me on this one...its the players!

So basically you're saying the buying and selling of players in the last few years has been fine, but it's the players who are now under performing? Surely you've misunderstood something here!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 22:21 - Apr 15 with 954 viewsspiderboy

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 22:16 - Apr 15 by morningstar

So basically you're saying the buying and selling of players in the last few years has been fine, but it's the players who are now under performing? Surely you've misunderstood something here!

No, the choice of players has been poor.but they are players.they go on to the pitch and play,the problem is that theyr not the players we want.,they just don't play very well/
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 22:25 - Apr 15 with 943 viewsspiderboy

comprendo?
understando?
not good players means in the shitto.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 22:29 - Apr 15 with 918 viewsmorningstar

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 22:21 - Apr 15 by spiderboy

No, the choice of players has been poor.but they are players.they go on to the pitch and play,the problem is that theyr not the players we want.,they just don't play very well/

Ok, i gave you an opportunity to give a sensible reply and you failed miserably, so let's get one thing straight. I'm the resident piss head on this site and have held that title for 16 years. I ain't going to give it up easily. Got it? .........Good.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 22:33 - Apr 15 with 906 viewsSwanseajill

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 22:29 - Apr 15 by morningstar

Ok, i gave you an opportunity to give a sensible reply and you failed miserably, so let's get one thing straight. I'm the resident piss head on this site and have held that title for 16 years. I ain't going to give it up easily. Got it? .........Good.

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 22:34 - Apr 15 with 903 viewsspiderboy

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 22:29 - Apr 15 by morningstar

Very good.long may your reign continue
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 04:04 - Apr 16 with 798 viewsdameedna

It is the players we sold..that may be the problem as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 06:48 - Apr 16 with 775 viewsjack247

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:35 - Apr 15 by lifelong

If Mr Bradley was still in charge and had gained one point from the previous 6 games,some people on here would have wanted him shot.

I want him shot anyway.

As for Clement, as has already been pointed out, we look reasonably organised in defence. That mistake was coming, as it normally will if you continually try those tricks on strikers, but we usually look well set up.

We are just absolutely toothless in attack. It's like they are all looking to each other to make something happen, or we are relying on set pieces. Neither of those approaches will bring many goals.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 08:04 - Apr 16 with 757 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 22:09 - Apr 15 by jackrabbit

Excellent point. I made a related point below about Bradley and got the usual vitriolic responses from the usual smartarses. What it boils down to is 'you can't polish a turd' - 3 managers have tried, and all have failed, this season. We have, with one or two exceptions, quite poor players. Poor players do not a good team, make.

Yes but he was still nowhere near capable of being a premier league manager. Or any kind of manager in my honest opinion

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 08:08 - Apr 16 with 753 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:46 - Apr 15 by Darran

I accept.

Well at last an acceptance you were wrong slagging Laudrup and co off at every opportunity. Look where it's left us. I suppose you're going to call me a"bacon bender " now lol.

You and itchy used to give spratty dogs abuse on here but he was right all along.

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 08:46 - Apr 16 with 732 viewsexiledclaseboy

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 20:21 - Apr 15 by Fireboy

It's the 11 weeks of bobbly that has consigned us the the championship

And the one win from eight games under Guidolin. Plus the one point in the last six games under Clement.

Poll: Tory leader

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 09:34 - Apr 16 with 686 viewsjack247

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 08:46 - Apr 16 by exiledclaseboy

And the one win from eight games under Guidolin. Plus the one point in the last six games under Clement.

True, but at least there was (is) a glimmer of hope we could turn it around under those two.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 09:37 - Apr 16 with 677 viewsBrynmill_Jack

There were some very tough games for Guidolin early on where the level of effort and performance was more than acceptable. But I know you never liked him so crack on anyways

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 09:46 - Apr 16 with 668 viewsexiledclaseboy

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 09:37 - Apr 16 by Brynmill_Jack

There were some very tough games for Guidolin early on where the level of effort and performance was more than acceptable. But I know you never liked him so crack on anyways

You didn't see the games against Leicester and Southampton then? Two of the most inept and clueless performances of this season full of inept and clueless performances. Decent half hour spells in losing efforts against Liverpool and City do not make for a potentially successful season. It's not that I didn't "like" Guidolin, my blinkered chum. He just wasn't the second coming of Alex Ferguson some like to paint him as. We'd be down this season if he'd stayed, regardless of Bradley or Clement. The players simply aren't good enough, as I've been saying all season.

Poll: Tory leader

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 09:54 - Apr 16 with 652 viewscostalotta

They were all pretty powerless to stop the fall but bob was especially shite! The problem as I'm sure you now realise is HJ and his ego along with the shite squad that he put together. Built for relegation was identified by quite a few of us last summer and before whereas others, perhaps like you wanted to give it time.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:02 - Apr 16 with 642 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 09:46 - Apr 16 by exiledclaseboy

You didn't see the games against Leicester and Southampton then? Two of the most inept and clueless performances of this season full of inept and clueless performances. Decent half hour spells in losing efforts against Liverpool and City do not make for a potentially successful season. It's not that I didn't "like" Guidolin, my blinkered chum. He just wasn't the second coming of Alex Ferguson some like to paint him as. We'd be down this season if he'd stayed, regardless of Bradley or Clement. The players simply aren't good enough, as I've been saying all season.

They were far more than half hour performances , I think you're being a little disingenuous now. I think he would have kept us up. Bob's spell is the real reason (recruitment aside) that we're going down

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:06 - Apr 16 with 634 viewsperchrockjack

Gents.

We've been unraveling since St Michael lost interest.

It's down to bad choices for manager and playing staff

It's down to Jenkins, who still attends game with impunity

It should be hell for him

We ve lost the fire and any price we had as fans. I have anyway.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:10 - Apr 16 with 622 viewscostalotta

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:02 - Apr 16 by Brynmill_Jack

They were far more than half hour performances , I think you're being a little disingenuous now. I think he would have kept us up. Bob's spell is the real reason (recruitment aside) that we're going down

Your right of course but by god is PC sailing very close to that record. FG would not have seen us relegated. He knows football inside out and should have been trusted with nit just first team etc but also in identifying and recruiting. We'd be comfortably mid table.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:21 - Apr 16 with 607 views3swan

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 22:02 - Apr 15 by lifelong

Of course that didn't help, but in the last 6 games under Clement we've earned 1 point out of a possible 18 against sides like Middlesbrough, Watford, West Ham, Bournemouth and Hull.

And of the 4 games against Hull and Middlesborough - 1 point.

1 game under FG
1 game under BB
2 games ander PC
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:27 - Apr 16 with 592 viewsAngelRangelQS

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:10 - Apr 16 by costalotta

Your right of course but by god is PC sailing very close to that record. FG would not have seen us relegated. He knows football inside out and should have been trusted with nit just first team etc but also in identifying and recruiting. We'd be comfortably mid table.

Guidolin took 4 points from 7 games (and let's be fair, Burnley, Leicester, Southampton and Hull are all crap)

Bradley took 8 points from 11 games

Not including Palace, Clement has taken 13 points from 13 games which is a marked improvement on the other two.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:30 - Apr 16 with 584 viewsAngelRangelQS

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:21 - Apr 16 by 3swan

And of the 4 games against Hull and Middlesborough - 1 point.

1 game under FG
1 game under BB
2 games ander PC

And PC got that point.

If FG had achieved that, we'd be outside the relegation zone now.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:32 - Apr 16 with 578 viewslonglostjack

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:02 - Apr 16 by Brynmill_Jack

I agree. Guidolin was too nice though. Jenkins never backed him and he accepted it. With the possible exception of Paloschi he had to do his best with the squad he was given and no attempt whatsoever was made to use his Italian connections in recruitment. Despite that I doubt we'd be in the position we are now if he'd stayed. It's clear who is ultimately to blame for this sorry state of affairs.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:33 - Apr 16 with 571 viewscostalotta

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:27 - Apr 16 by AngelRangelQS

Guidolin took 4 points from 7 games (and let's be fair, Burnley, Leicester, Southampton and Hull are all crap)

Bradley took 8 points from 11 games

Not including Palace, Clement has taken 13 points from 13 games which is a marked improvement on the other two.

Not sure what your saying here.

I was merely commented on the last 6/7 games. I'm not saying PC is a poor manager or a good one actually. Time will tell. What I was saying was FG was and is Good manager his record ver many seasons is there to see.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:49 - Apr 16 with 543 viewsicecoldjack

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:06 - Apr 16 by perchrockjack

Gents.

We've been unraveling since St Michael lost interest.

It's down to bad choices for manager and playing staff

It's down to Jenkins, who still attends game with impunity

It should be hell for him

We ve lost the fire and any price we had as fans. I have anyway.

Ask yourself why he lost interest, if that's what happened ?

Step forward Mr Huw Jenkins, who seemingly knew a thing or two more about football and signing players than one of the greatest to ever player the game!

Bradley? the man was a total joke, i hold the appointment of him as the tipping point, the time wasted with that clueless coont put us down in decemeber, the fact clement got us with a chance of staying up exceeded my expectations.

What clement is doing is fire fighting, not the perfect job for a young manager, if he had more time to implement a more steady approach maybe it would be different now. Anyway, it's not clement we should look at it's how the likes of jenkins were allowed to go unchecked for so long and not even get questioned by the trust or fellow directors .

The spunking away of multi millions on total dross,poor coaches and jobs for the boys was pretty much grounds for serious action yet nothing done, many on here have been flagging it up for 2 yrs yet nothing done .

"Our football principles were being eroded" said Huw jenkins , yet it's ok for him to have O'leary,monk,pep clotet, FG,Bob Bradley and Clement playing less football now then we've done in the last 12 yrs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024