Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vote of no confidence 20:53 - Apr 15 with 627 viewsshandyjack

excuse my idiocy and lack of how a business works, but what would it take from the board room to exercise a vote of no confidence in Huw Jenkins in the summer?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Vote of no confidence on 20:55 - Apr 15 with 617 viewsLoyal

About 300 hardy jacks going across the pitch half way through the second half v WBA and stopping the game.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 20:56]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Vote of no confidence on 20:56 - Apr 15 with 609 viewswaynekerr55

Well the Trust could put it out to vote from the members. In my opinion there should be a public declaration that there is no confidence in either him or Dineen and they should be removed from their posts with immediate effect

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Vote of no confidence on 21:01 - Apr 15 with 574 viewsSwanjaxs

No fukin chance! Somebody put their head above the parapet yesterday and got roundly ridiculed for giving a fùck. ... dream on

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Vote of no confidence on 21:01 - Apr 15 with 561 viewsSmellyplumz

Vote of no confidence on 21:01 - Apr 15 by Swanjaxs

No fukin chance! Somebody put their head above the parapet yesterday and got roundly ridiculed for giving a fùck. ... dream on

Exactly.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024