Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mawson = CLASS 21:34 - Apr 15 with 6040 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Mawson = CLASS on 21:37 - Apr 15 with 4035 viewsLord_Bony

That humdinger he pulled today probably sealed our fate.

Goodbye EPL ...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Mawson = CLASS on 21:37 - Apr 15 with 4023 viewsbuilthjack

Trouble is, he makes a lot of mistakes

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mawson = CLASS on 21:38 - Apr 15 with 4011 viewsTheKirkyLife

I absolutely love this kid. I know a lot on here have said he'll move on in Summer but I really don't think he will.

He's got the sort of attitude that understands we gave him a chance in the Prem and it may be worth sticking around another season at least.

In my opinion, with Gylfi gone next year in the Championship, we should build the team around this lad. He made one mistake today but let's face it - he shouldn't have needed the whole game to weigh on that moment alone.
Mawson = CLASS on 21:38 - Apr 15 with 4000 viewsDarran

BIt late for class Tums.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mawson = CLASS on 21:40 - Apr 15 with 3980 viewsSwanjaxs

Not Mawson's fault, in fairness he shouldn't be anywhere near first choice in any decent Premier league defence at his age/development...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Mawson = CLASS on 21:42 - Apr 15 with 3944 viewsSwanzay

Fairplay to him, I don't blame him for putting us in this predicament!
Mawson = CLASS on 21:43 - Apr 15 with 3924 viewsPokerface

Mawson = CLASS on 21:38 - Apr 15 by TheKirkyLife

I absolutely love this kid. I know a lot on here have said he'll move on in Summer but I really don't think he will.

He's got the sort of attitude that understands we gave him a chance in the Prem and it may be worth sticking around another season at least.

In my opinion, with Gylfi gone next year in the Championship, we should build the team around this lad. He made one mistake today but let's face it - he shouldn't have needed the whole game to weigh on that moment alone.

A league one team built around him would struggle.

Lets get real.

Wr ateva Prem team... paying salaries of 1 mill plus and the quality is not there. Lets not kid ourselves.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Mawson = CLASS on 21:44 - Apr 15 with 3905 viewsJack_Meoff

Mawson = CLASS on 21:38 - Apr 15 by TheKirkyLife

Which Premier League team would buy him?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

Mawson = CLASS on 21:47 - Apr 15 with 3861 viewsicecoldjack

I like Mawson but he needs to stop telegraphing those turns he does,if i know it's coming , im pretty sure the opposition do too, a goal poachers dream to play against as he has a couple of major mistakes every game.

Young and will learn, has made loads of howlers this season and IMO shouldn't be in the team but is probably the best we have, considering he only played a few games in the championship and none in the premier league why anyone thought him,amat,VDH and flaky fernandez were good enough is a mystery .

A shame that he is having to make those mistakes on the biggest stage, same with Amat. Jordi should have been blooded in over the last few years, replacing Ash after Wales duty(as we all know Ash was always rubbish after wales games) and gaining minutes and experience and building up to the level not thrown in at the deep end, but 50 pence head had far too much say, so many things wrong at our club over the last few years.

Mawson will come good for us i'm sure .
Mawson = CLASS on 21:47 - Apr 15 with 3858 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Mawson = CLASS on 21:38 - Apr 15 by Darran

BIt late for class Tums.

Disagree, Dar. This kind of attitude and character is what we need most, at this do-or-die stage.

This club has the talent to make up 2 points on Hull in 5 fixtures, but it hasn't been showing the cajones necessary for the fight lately. Time for young Alfie to join Siggy in leading by example.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Mawson = CLASS on 21:49 - Apr 15 with 3837 viewsJacque

Lot of people slating him but he is obviously a long term player for us. Will get better and prove invaluable.

Made a mistake, owned up, move on.

1 mistake won't relegate a team. Relegation is caused by bigger, long term issues.
Mawson = CLASS on 21:50 - Apr 15 with 3818 viewsStrikeout

What are these 70 yard passes that rarely find his man? Suicidal, resulting in loss of possession. Sorry, he is a trier, but nowhere near good enough.
Mawson = CLASS on 21:52 - Apr 15 with 3799 viewsSwanjaxs

Mawson = CLASS on 21:44 - Apr 15 by Jack_Meoff

Youd probably be surprised mate.... but anyway let's just hang this young lad out to dry is it 👏👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Mawson = CLASS on 21:54 - Apr 15 with 3780 viewsDarran

Mawson = CLASS on 21:47 - Apr 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

Disagree, Dar. This kind of attitude and character is what we need most, at this do-or-die stage.

This club has the talent to make up 2 points on Hull in 5 fixtures, but it hasn't been showing the cajones necessary for the fight lately. Time for young Alfie to join Siggy in leading by example.

We'll see but we currently look doomed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mawson = CLASS on 21:54 - Apr 15 with 3773 viewsJackSkellington

Mawson = CLASS on 21:38 - Apr 15 by Darran

BIt late for class Tums.

Yeah and I remember Ashley Williams' inch perfect assist for Mahrez last season. Every defender screws up sometimes. If (when) we go down, anyone trying to pin the blame solely on Alfie Mawson is misdirecting their anger. The six guys in front of him repeatedly failing to create or score goals is the real issue.
Mawson = CLASS on 21:56 - Apr 15 with 3760 viewsjasper_T

Mawson = CLASS on 21:49 - Apr 15 by Jacque

Lot of people slating him but he is obviously a long term player for us. Will get better and prove invaluable.

Made a mistake, owned up, move on.

1 mistake won't relegate a team. Relegation is caused by bigger, long term issues.

Football's not a long term game.

Relying on players that "will be good one day" is why the England team is a shambles.
Mawson = CLASS on 21:57 - Apr 15 with 3751 viewsWingstandwood

Mawson = CLASS on 21:44 - Apr 15 by Jack_Meoff

And sadly that applies to a lot of other SCFC players also! A relegation would require drastic cost cutting to balance the books. The question? What club would seriously be prepared to free us from the likes of Ki, Montero, Barrow, Routledge etc?

Players drawing Premier League wages but offering substandard/shite non Premier League performances. A Premier League club would be seriously deemed insane if it was prepared for example to match Ki's wages?

Argus!

Mawson = CLASS on 21:58 - Apr 15 with 3726 viewsNeathJack

Mawson = CLASS on 21:57 - Apr 15 by Wingstandwood

And sadly that applies to a lot of other SCFC players also! A relegation would require drastic cost cutting to balance the books. The question? What club would seriously be prepared to free us from the likes of Ki, Montero, Barrow, Routledge etc?

Players drawing Premier League wages but offering substandard/shite non Premier League performances. A Premier League club would be seriously deemed insane if it was prepared for example to match Ki's wages?

Ki will go to China. Montero will go to Spain. Routledge will be fine in the Championship but Barrow is a liability that we'll be stuck with.
Mawson = CLASS on 21:59 - Apr 15 with 3711 viewsSwanjaxs

Mawson = CLASS on 21:56 - Apr 15 by jasper_T

Relying on players that "will be good one day" is why the England team is a shambles.

Wrong message board mate.... Google "English football message boards" 👍 no need 2 fank me mush 😎

Mawson = CLASS on 22:02 - Apr 15 with 3671 viewsjack2jack

Not going to make a lot of difference really is it,his mistake, he'll learn from it.
If you want to talk about mistakes where do you want to fvcking start!
Mawson = CLASS on 22:04 - Apr 15 with 3653 viewsBytholWyn

There was a time when our defenders would have a simple 10 yard out ball. It was a blunder by Mawson for sure, but leaving our central defenders isolated is a surefire way of producing blunders such as today's sooner or later. It wasn't just Mawson, Ki, and a few others were caught in possession because they dawdled on the ball, due to the lack of a Swansea shirt within 20 yards. The gaps between our players were awful today and against West Ham. We're not even trying to build from the back. It's awful to watch and a complete parody of how we used to play. Blaming the players is easy - but you can't look past the way we're being set up, which is frankly clueless.
Mawson = CLASS on 22:08 - Apr 15 with 3599 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Mawson = CLASS on 22:02 - Apr 15 by jack2jack

Not going to make a lot of difference really is it,his mistake, he'll learn from it.
If you want to talk about mistakes where do you want to fvcking start!

Not going to make a lot of difference? We were 0-0 with both teams looking as bad as each other. A goal for us and we would have been outside the relegation zone.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Mawson = CLASS on 22:13 - Apr 15 with 3577 viewsJacque

Mawson = CLASS on 21:56 - Apr 15 by jasper_T

So 1 season is long enough to give him before shipping to another club that will develop him?

He needs decent coaching and players to learn from.

If swans can't offer that then maybe it's best he does go. But that would be a real shame as I feel he is a player that will be valuable to us. Especially in the championship.
Mawson = CLASS on 22:14 - Apr 15 with 3564 viewsjack2jack

Mawson = CLASS on 22:08 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Not going to make a lot of difference? We were 0-0 with both teams looking as bad as each other. A goal for us and we would have been outside the relegation zone.

Aye,but we didn't and we are still in the shite,so what's you're point,sorry mate I'm still in a bit of a bad mood!
Mawson = CLASS on 22:15 - Apr 15 with 3537 viewsStrikeout

Mawson = CLASS on 22:08 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Quite true this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024