Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What exactly has happened? 09:52 - Apr 16 with 5697 viewsSgorioFruit

From beating Leicester and Burnley and looking like we got our shape and playing mentality back to only picking up one point from 18.
Have the players decided they want to play championship football or something?
Something has changed, we were fired up a few weeks ago and now we are not.
Is it players? Manager?
Bag of shite.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

What exactly has happened? on 23:19 - Apr 16 with 687 viewsDewi1jack

What exactly has happened? on 22:45 - Apr 16 by ZZoric

rumour has it the players and coaching staff have been reading this forum - and started to believe how shite they may well be

Maybe they'll realise we know they're stealing a wage because they can't be bothered to put any effort in then.

If the overpaid tw@s were trying their best, I'd be more forgiving.
We're used to average players looking better because they always gave 100%-
Forbsey anyone

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

What exactly has happened? on 03:44 - Apr 17 with 622 viewsdameedna

@ Routs comment..

Exactly what I was going to say we saw clemo and the dismay when Routs second chance ballooned over at hull. Not that he or I blame Routs we should have been 3 up.

Overall we have massively improved as seen with displays at spurs home and Liverpool away.

The new signing have helped but if baston had settled and Ayew or narsingh blown us away in the twilight we would be safe by now.

You can't keep dragging a ship against the tide with no fuel and ours has run dry having switched to diesel when Laudup and Tiramasu upset the petrol station owner.

Suggest we enjoy the next few games for what they are.

Reading is a superb club they just took it on the Chin.

When they lost they still had class to congratulate us to a woman.

There is a problem though not sure it is our problem any more though. Football is football.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 3:45]
What exactly has happened? on 09:30 - Apr 17 with 552 viewsKilkennyjack

What exactly has happened? on 03:44 - Apr 17 by dameedna

@ Routs comment..

Exactly what I was going to say we saw clemo and the dismay when Routs second chance ballooned over at hull. Not that he or I blame Routs we should have been 3 up.

Overall we have massively improved as seen with displays at spurs home and Liverpool away.

The new signing have helped but if baston had settled and Ayew or narsingh blown us away in the twilight we would be safe by now.

You can't keep dragging a ship against the tide with no fuel and ours has run dry having switched to diesel when Laudup and Tiramasu upset the petrol station owner.

Suggest we enjoy the next few games for what they are.

Reading is a superb club they just took it on the Chin.

When they lost they still had class to congratulate us to a woman.

There is a problem though not sure it is our problem any more though. Football is football.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 3:45]

1 point from 18 mind.

Not sure its a massive improvement.

Beware of the Risen People

What exactly has happened? on 10:24 - Apr 17 with 510 viewsSTID2017

What exactly has happened? on 10:35 - Apr 16 by Dewi1jack

And car sick travelling across Swansea.

IMHO, there is no fight or desire in our rag tag players.
We're certainly not a team, just a collection of mediocre players thanks to both the sell out scum and our total muppet new owners.
If we could actually play like a team, fighting for everything we could still possibly survive.
I just wonder what logic was used to buy the players we currently have and appoint the likes of Bradley.
And the only answer I can come up with is cash!!

If cash were the only answer why sanction spending £15 million on one player ?
Sorry but I don't beleive for one minute HJ, the Yanks or anyone else engineered this all to save or make a few pounds.
Otherwise they'd never have spent any money on transfers IIMHO

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

What exactly has happened? on 10:31 - Apr 17 with 496 viewsDewi1jack

What exactly has happened? on 10:24 - Apr 17 by STID2017

Sorry but I don't beleive for one minute HJ, the Yanks or anyone else engineered this all to save or make a few pounds.

The ex shareholders have made their cash.
I really do think our new owners didn't understand the cash cow could get relegated and lose the income stream.
The Yanks look like rabbits caught in the headlamps at the mo.

i do think £15 million was spent in panic, although Borja was scoring well for a side down the bottom of La Liga, even against the 'big boys' so maybe not.
Or someone believes they're a far better scout than the ones paid to do the job.

Just my tuppence worth and maybe not worth that!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

What exactly has happened? on 10:35 - Apr 17 with 484 viewscostalotta

What exactly has happened? on 10:24 - Apr 17 by STID2017

No not engineered at all. They (HJ) is just not very good at playing DOF. Simples. Not enough quality in the squad. To many wasted £s on poor quality players that HJ has procured have cost us. And will continue to cost us whilst that incompetent pr ck is still leading the recruitment.
What exactly has happened? on 12:57 - Apr 17 with 429 viewsWarwickHunt

What exactly has happened? on 10:35 - Apr 17 by costalotta

No not engineered at all. They (HJ) is just not very good at playing DOF. Simples. Not enough quality in the squad. To many wasted £s on poor quality players that HJ has procured have cost us. And will continue to cost us whilst that incompetent pr ck is still leading the recruitment.

I would have loved to have seen Laudrup's face when told N'Gog and Emnes had been signed...
What exactly has happened? on 13:03 - Apr 17 with 423 viewscostalotta

What exactly has happened? on 12:57 - Apr 17 by WarwickHunt

I would have loved to have seen Laudrup's face when told N'Gog and Emnes had been signed...

Cast your mind back to that interview when he was asked about the Jan transfer window and signings we made in ngog and emnes. It was a picture! And his response was one of bemusement and I seem to remember him saying he doesn't know the players in question.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024