Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer 11:46 - Apr 16 with 6290 viewsTheResurrection

Marco Silva came on board a sinking ship, practically sunk in most football fans eyes.

They were rooted to the bottom of the table and when news broke they were about to sell their "Siggy" in Robert Snodgrass, Swans fans, along with the fans of other clubs deep in the mire, only looked for another 2 unfortunate teams to fill the dreaded 3 relegations slots.

When Silva took a look at what he'd inherited it wasn't a pretty sight. If we thought we'd been short changed in the recruitment department then Hull had been left with the penny's and copper's of a Championship side left to rot.

When he walked through the door they had 13 points and bottom of the table. Who in anybody's world would have given them any sort of chance at that point?

Well imagine the next thing they'd do is sell their top
assist maker and goal scorer?

Result? Yeah? Great for us. That's going to send them down without doubt!! They're already planning for the Championship!!

Funny though, 11 games later with a full transfer window successfully planned and negotiated and with some brave but necessary decisions, they are 4th in the form table and up to 30 points and a very realistic chance of survival.

They reinvested the money received from Snodgrass and brought in 6 or 7 new signings that has given them the impetus to believe in the squad again and regroup.

Brave decisions we chose not to make.

We are still left with the same problems we've had all season but now with no more cards left to turn.

It's not over for us and I pray they blow up and we can find any sort of form again but 1 point in 6 games isn't anything to rely on.

Not when the same issues we've had from day one still haunt us.

Hull were brave and have given themselves every chance.

Honestly, were we??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 18:09 - Apr 16 with 1355 viewsicecoldjack

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 17:50 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

That other poster embarrassed himself like you're doing.

Its irrelevant how many players Hull brought in after Snodgrass.

Snodgrass was ALWAYS going to go in January - they had received bids from day 1 so they knew exactly their situation right through the window.

So they used his money to rebuild their team.

Don't use that argument as it's just pretty crap really and plain wrong.

Ive answered your childish question a million times. Do what Hull did and don't get me on salaries and them paying more FFS

So you have no idea who or how you would have changed it january then? hot air.

You think we would be better served selling siggy for a fortune and selling llorente for a fortune and replacing with more team oriented players ? most people disagree including myself, for me the way forward was to sign better players to compliment the quality we already have.

I think if we took a poll most would find your the one embarrasing yourself not me.

I've asked you to support your argument and you can't. Who would you sign in january who is better and what system would you play , you refuse to elaborate further which means you haven't thought your plan out properly .

like i said, give me something to work with, you sell siggy for 30m in january and get 15 m for llorente so you now have 30 days to find and blend a whole new style of play with new players who need to start scoring goals straight away, any ideas ??

Jenkins is the man signing these january superstars by the way..
The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 18:53 - Apr 16 with 1313 viewsTheResurrection

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 18:00 - Apr 16 by 3swan

Back around Christmas I agreed with you and was open to selling the 2 of them but that was with the thought of being able to improve the team.

At the time though I couldn't see that the owners would put enough money in and that we would get the players we needed.

This is still my thought and unless HJ had changed his his views then we wouldn't have got a strong enough manager to carry out the surgery needed.

But Clive, it is Clive isn't it?

They stumped up £20m in Jan?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 18:59 - Apr 16 with 1300 views3swan

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 18:53 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

Yes it is Chris.

imo if we had sold the 2 then they may have used that money but not the £20m as well.

It's my opinion based on theirs and HJ's recent history.

It has been caution all the way and trying to do it for the least amount of money possible. If we had got £30m transfer money then I could still only see £20 to £30 being spent
The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 19:00 - Apr 16 with 1296 viewsjack247

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 18:53 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

We didn't need to sell to raise funds in January, we just needed to spend the funds we had effectively. A striker that was compatible with Siggy, allowing us to use Llorente for 20-30 minutes when we are chasing the game would have done the trick.

Easy to say in hindsight, but we may as well have kept Barrow, signed the right striker and not bothered with Ayew or Narsingh.
The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 19:10 - Apr 16 with 1274 viewsTheResurrection

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 18:09 - Apr 16 by icecoldjack

So you have no idea who or how you would have changed it january then? hot air.

You think we would be better served selling siggy for a fortune and selling llorente for a fortune and replacing with more team oriented players ? most people disagree including myself, for me the way forward was to sign better players to compliment the quality we already have.

I think if we took a poll most would find your the one embarrasing yourself not me.

I've asked you to support your argument and you can't. Who would you sign in january who is better and what system would you play , you refuse to elaborate further which means you haven't thought your plan out properly .

like i said, give me something to work with, you sell siggy for 30m in january and get 15 m for llorente so you now have 30 days to find and blend a whole new style of play with new players who need to start scoring goals straight away, any ideas ??

Jenkins is the man signing these january superstars by the way..

Mate, you're bringing a healthy debate to the school yard. Why?

I have given you the best example anyone could? We have a living, working example of what I suggested doing one place and 2 points above us. Look FFS.

This is stupid. You're asking for an example, I'm giving you one, you're ignoring it and keep saying I'm not.

Grow up boy!

If you want me to search the internet - yeah, this us how pathetic you are, to seek out random names on who could have joined us in January, you're being a complete dick.

I am not Magicdaps.

How pathetic to say we could not have brought players in in January. And lets face it, they wouldn't have needed to have been world beaters to improve us.

Olsson for Taylor was an improvement
Carroll in midfield has improved us
Batshuyi would have improved us. Niasse would have, even bloody Ulloa would have been a big upgrade on the statue Llorente.
Izzy Brown went to Huddersfield on loan from Chelsea. Huddersfield mind!!

Here he is -

It's such a pathetic argument to say who FFS - they are out there!!!

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 19:16 - Apr 16 with 1257 viewsTheResurrection

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 18:59 - Apr 16 by 3swan

Yes it is Chris.

imo if we had sold the 2 then they may have used that money but not the £20m as well.

It's my opinion based on theirs and HJ's recent history.

It has been caution all the way and trying to do it for the least amount of money possible. If we had got £30m transfer money then I could still only see £20 to £30 being spent

It's a fair point but to me, the fact they stumped up £20m meant they were serious about giving us a chance at survival.

What they should have had the sense to be planning though, in my opinion, is a strategy whereby we could rip up what was clearly a mess and rebuild. Siggy and Llorente wouldn't have been here next season anyway, so we really could have cashed in and built a team - not just one or two individuals at the expense of one.

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 19:22 - Apr 16 with 1239 views3swan

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 19:16 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

It's a fair point but to me, the fact they stumped up £20m meant they were serious about giving us a chance at survival.

What they should have had the sense to be planning though, in my opinion, is a strategy whereby we could rip up what was clearly a mess and rebuild. Siggy and Llorente wouldn't have been here next season anyway, so we really could have cashed in and built a team - not just one or two individuals at the expense of one.

I agree with the planning for the future, but then again have seen nothing that shows they are capable in football terms.

Again if we had sold the 2 would it have been late in the transfer window not giving us a big opportunity to replace them.

I doubt our scouting team (HJ's views) would have had a list of readily available players even if they were prepared to come here.
The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 19:31 - Apr 16 with 1220 viewsTheResurrection

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 19:22 - Apr 16 by 3swan

I agree with the planning for the future, but then again have seen nothing that shows they are capable in football terms.

Again if we had sold the 2 would it have been late in the transfer window not giving us a big opportunity to replace them.

I doubt our scouting team (HJ's views) would have had a list of readily available players even if they were prepared to come here.

Why would it have been late in the window?

I think there was genuine interest from Chelsea early doors. We could have dropped the one off then.

I think the Americans haven't had a chance to plan. It's my guess they expected to stay up at least based on our lucky haul of points towards the end of last season.

I feel they've panicked into the £20m in January and are probably worried now it's not going to pay off.

They have trusted Jenkins and possibly still are. However, I'm not so sure I believe them and their endorsement of him in the recent fans forum. Surely they'll be very wary of him now, even though he's probably earned some brownie points with the Bradley fiasco.

Login to get fewer ads

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 19:33 - Apr 16 with 1215 viewsTheResurrection

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 19:22 - Apr 16 by 3swan

Also, a big part of selling those 2 would have been a manager coming in with the plan - not the Yanks or Jenkins.

I know that goes against the grain, I just hoped the Americans would have gone for it based on the shambles of August to December 31st!

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 19:36 - Apr 16 with 1211 views3swan

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 19:31 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

Why would it have been late in the window?

I think there was genuine interest from Chelsea early doors. We could have dropped the one off then.

I think the Americans haven't had a chance to plan. It's my guess they expected to stay up at least based on our lucky haul of points towards the end of last season.

I feel they've panicked into the £20m in January and are probably worried now it's not going to pay off.

They have trusted Jenkins and possibly still are. However, I'm not so sure I believe them and their endorsement of him in the recent fans forum. Surely they'll be very wary of him now, even though he's probably earned some brownie points with the Bradley fiasco.

Late in the window as rightly or wrongly you have to give a new manager time to o assess his squad and Paul Clement would have needed that time.

I do think that £20m was panic and that is part of my thought process that they wouldn't have gone much further.

I also think their statement about HJ was a bit of PR when they threw in their thoughts about BB. I do think he's on borrowed time
The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 19:39 - Apr 16 with 1204 viewsvetchonian

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 16:55 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

By Club, who do you mean? It's the "Club" that has got us in this mess FFS. I was hoping the Americans would use their head and appoint someone in the Martinez/Laudrup mould who would have had contacts and a plan.

An how come you are avoiding what Hull did? Aren't they a perfect counter argument to whatever it is you're trying to say? Why are you continuing to avoid this?

Won't you admit that they ripped up their squad, sold their 2 "best" players and reinvested in a TEAM?

Where did they magic some players capable of a fight that we couldn't?

Are you that stupid to think we couldn't have improved our TEAM, and by team I mean 11 players, not 1 "superstar golden bollocks" and a has been La Liga hero.

Take your time, kid.

But in the end the Americans appointed your mate Bob......when that failed they looked back to Huw who brought us Clen which brings us to a point whilst we may not have the best of squads our biggest problem is the lack of a manager wh vocal get the best from it.
We have been "lucky" or fortunate to have had some managers who were able to work with what they had..and make the best of things plus Rodgers and Laudrup benefited rom the fat or of players playing above themselves as most of the squad that found itself in the PL would have only ever dreamed of being there.....recruitment since has virtually been finding mercenaries who by PL standards were cheap to aquire as they hoped we would be their springboard to better things or picking up "established 3rd or 4th choice players from higher PL clubs in the hope we could get something out of them as Rodgers and Laudrup did with the likes of Borini, Sinclair and .Routs.
The problem is we are in totally different place with " the Swansea way" having been dismantled ....ages ago under Laudrup or in reality since we arrived at the top table.
REs you have continued to bang on about Siggy and Llorente....you diss questions about who you would replace the, with......as most on here have past performance of our recruitment does not show we would have done something sensible if at all.....the £29m spend was to try to protect the investment........if say £40m plus had been received for the sale of your targets do you really think that would have all been reinvested?
As as had been said so much without these tow we would already be relegated.....in other threads you bang on about the Hull game being the one that cost us..really? What about Boro at home if we had won that we would now be above Hull ....yes it wasn't a great result up there but they kicked us off the park, we lost key players affecting our game plan and they took our key scorer Llorente out of the game......You criticise Siggy , Llorente and Fer on those threads for thinking they were better than Hull and trying to win the game.....read what most have posted on threads since....fans crying out for us to go for it being less negative.....
I will sit back and await the usual insults as once ago an I have dared to critice and contradict having a different opinion

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 20:36 - Apr 16 with 1153 viewsTheResurrection

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 19:39 - Apr 16 by vetchonian

But in the end the Americans appointed your mate Bob......when that failed they looked back to Huw who brought us Clen which brings us to a point whilst we may not have the best of squads our biggest problem is the lack of a manager wh vocal get the best from it.
We have been "lucky" or fortunate to have had some managers who were able to work with what they had..and make the best of things plus Rodgers and Laudrup benefited rom the fat or of players playing above themselves as most of the squad that found itself in the PL would have only ever dreamed of being there.....recruitment since has virtually been finding mercenaries who by PL standards were cheap to aquire as they hoped we would be their springboard to better things or picking up "established 3rd or 4th choice players from higher PL clubs in the hope we could get something out of them as Rodgers and Laudrup did with the likes of Borini, Sinclair and .Routs.
The problem is we are in totally different place with " the Swansea way" having been dismantled ....ages ago under Laudrup or in reality since we arrived at the top table.
REs you have continued to bang on about Siggy and Llorente....you diss questions about who you would replace the, with......as most on here have past performance of our recruitment does not show we would have done something sensible if at all.....the £29m spend was to try to protect the investment........if say £40m plus had been received for the sale of your targets do you really think that would have all been reinvested?
As as had been said so much without these tow we would already be relegated.....in other threads you bang on about the Hull game being the one that cost us..really? What about Boro at home if we had won that we would now be above Hull ....yes it wasn't a great result up there but they kicked us off the park, we lost key players affecting our game plan and they took our key scorer Llorente out of the game......You criticise Siggy , Llorente and Fer on those threads for thinking they were better than Hull and trying to win the game.....read what most have posted on threads since....fans crying out for us to go for it being less negative.....
I will sit back and await the usual insults as once ago an I have dared to critice and contradict having a different opinion

But Vetch, you're just a drinker that doesn't get the game or your view on it is too simplistic.

It's like me trying to have a chat about physics with Stephen Hawkin.

I bang on as you call it about the intricate nuances of our squad and the game itself because it's all relevant to where we are and why. Instead of trying to lock horns why don't you try to learn a bit?

Football is not as black and white as you think. Sometimes you need to look a bit deeper and further than the end of your nose. A whole new world of information will come your way instead of just nodding your head alongside a bunch of sheep who don't know their false 9 from their false teeth.

Ps I've given examples to the child Icecoldjack who hasn't been able to come back after putting him in his place. Maybe you should read a bit more as well as opening your eyes.

3/10 must do better. A poor effort from start to finish.

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 22:00 - Apr 16 with 1123 viewsDrizzy

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 19:10 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

Mate, you're bringing a healthy debate to the school yard. Why?

I have given you the best example anyone could? We have a living, working example of what I suggested doing one place and 2 points above us. Look FFS.

This is stupid. You're asking for an example, I'm giving you one, you're ignoring it and keep saying I'm not.

Grow up boy!

If you want me to search the internet - yeah, this us how pathetic you are, to seek out random names on who could have joined us in January, you're being a complete dick.

I am not Magicdaps.

How pathetic to say we could not have brought players in in January. And lets face it, they wouldn't have needed to have been world beaters to improve us.

Olsson for Taylor was an improvement
Carroll in midfield has improved us
Batshuyi would have improved us. Niasse would have, even bloody Ulloa would have been a big upgrade on the statue Llorente.
Izzy Brown went to Huddersfield on loan from Chelsea. Huddersfield mind!!

Here he is -

It's such a pathetic argument to say who FFS - they are out there!!!

So your suggestions are as follows:

£32m striker Batshuayi

Niasse, who prior to joining Hull looked like one of the worst strikers in the league. He's been on a miraculous run of form that nobody could have predicted, unless of course you view everything in hindsight.

Ulloa. A genuine upgrade on Llorente apparently. 7 goals in the last two seasons.

My personal favourite.. a Chelsea kid on loan at Huddersfield supported by a YouTube compilation. You couldn't make this up.

Cue the recycled and inane platitudes about how little I know about the game..

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 22:33 - Apr 16 with 1099 viewsharryhpalmer

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:37 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

We don't know he wasn't. In fact it seems from what Ive heard is he didn't have any realistic targets.

Also from what someone said, so if anyone can confirm or deny please do, but Silva is a bit like Laudrup in the fact his agent has a big bank of clients who they tapped into?

I was posting this long, long before the January window in that we needed to appoint the right manager with the contacts who would rip up what we had and make some real difference.

Icecoldjack - before you drag me down to your childlike level, why don't you start with what Hull did? They got rid of 2 of their "stars" and who did they replace them with? It's worked for them so far hasn't it?

Hull are one point better off since Silva took over than we are since Clement came in.

Both have played similarly tough games: we both lost to Arsenal, Citeh and Chelsea. We both beat Liverpool (them home, us away). We lost to Spurs, they drew with United.

Whilst I have not been overly impressed by Clement's selections and tactics since the Hull game (he gets cuts come slack in that game because in injuries on the day), his record is on par with Silva's.

So Silva being a miracle worker, and ifs and buts of if we'd signed him instead of Clement are bollocks.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 22:50 - Apr 16 with 1087 viewsharryhpalmer

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 19:39 - Apr 16 by vetchonian

Jenkins brought us Clement?

Really? What drugs are you on? Nobby rejected him twice before!

Get your history right.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 23:01 - Apr 16 with 1078 viewsTheResurrection

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 22:33 - Apr 16 by harryhpalmer

Hull are one point better off since Silva took over than we are since Clement came in.

Both have played similarly tough games: we both lost to Arsenal, Citeh and Chelsea. We both beat Liverpool (them home, us away). We lost to Spurs, they drew with United.

Whilst I have not been overly impressed by Clement's selections and tactics since the Hull game (he gets cuts come slack in that game because in injuries on the day), his record is on par with Silva's.

So Silva being a miracle worker, and ifs and buts of if we'd signed him instead of Clement are bollocks.

He is 4 points better off including an easy win against us.

What you're also just dismissing is the fact these are newly promoted with a piss poor squad, piss poor enough to actually make ours look half decent.

Hull were the one team everyone thought had gone. What Silva has done there is already a bloody miracle.

They're also a team with momentum and not going into their home game with 1 point from 6 games scoring just the 2.

I think it's a decent probability to state that if we'd got Silva we'd be safe by now. Even if it's because we wouldn't have facked up against our one true rival.

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 01:59 - Apr 17 with 1012 viewsChief

I can't see any merit in selling our top scorer and top assister especially as I do not trust Huw to sign capable replacements or even want to reinvest the proceeds.
I don't see a worthy comparison with Hull either really. While Silva is undoubtedly a great manager who's gone under the radar, he's made some good signings - players that he knows and has worked with before (Evandro, Ellabdelloyoi etc), but this wouldn't be feasible with us. Huw signs the players, he is the DOF. If Clem was given the power to try and entice players from Bayern, PSG or Chelsea then excellent. But he wasn't (or didn't). Let's also consider the luck they've had in their loan signings of rejects no one else wanted. Niasse has been training with Evertons kids for a year, no club wanted to know. You can't tell me they comprehensively scouted him and thought he was good. They took him on deadline day as a low risk cheap option due to a failure to get other targets. In fairness the punts worked. Ranochia very similar. Unwanted in a mediocre Inter side he was touted around Europe (and to us) and Hull happened to be the ones willing to take the punt. Credit to them for doing so, bother players have scored point gaining goals, the chances of us doing the same would have been pretty slim. You could say that Markovic and Ndiaye are also long range punts both having flopped in the prem before

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 09:12 - Apr 17 with 944 viewsTheResurrection

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 01:59 - Apr 17 by Chief

I can't see any merit in selling our top scorer and top assister especially as I do not trust Huw to sign capable replacements or even want to reinvest the proceeds.
I don't see a worthy comparison with Hull either really. While Silva is undoubtedly a great manager who's gone under the radar, he's made some good signings - players that he knows and has worked with before (Evandro, Ellabdelloyoi etc), but this wouldn't be feasible with us. Huw signs the players, he is the DOF. If Clem was given the power to try and entice players from Bayern, PSG or Chelsea then excellent. But he wasn't (or didn't). Let's also consider the luck they've had in their loan signings of rejects no one else wanted. Niasse has been training with Evertons kids for a year, no club wanted to know. You can't tell me they comprehensively scouted him and thought he was good. They took him on deadline day as a low risk cheap option due to a failure to get other targets. In fairness the punts worked. Ranochia very similar. Unwanted in a mediocre Inter side he was touted around Europe (and to us) and Hull happened to be the ones willing to take the punt. Credit to them for doing so, bother players have scored point gaining goals, the chances of us doing the same would have been pretty slim. You could say that Markovic and Ndiaye are also long range punts both having flopped in the prem before

Have you actually read the thread?

And just on your main point. Any January was going to be a gamble on 13 points. All any club can do is devise a strategy that may pay off. I'm hoping beyond hope it doesn't for Hull but that one man and their owners have given them every chance when before there was none.

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 09:52 - Apr 17 with 912 viewsChief

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 09:12 - Apr 17 by TheResurrection

Have you actually read the thread?

And just on your main point. Any January was going to be a gamble on 13 points. All any club can do is devise a strategy that may pay off. I'm hoping beyond hope it doesn't for Hull but that one man and their owners have given them every chance when before there was none.

I tend to only dip and out with threads that you start now, you descend into a red haze when people disagree with you, that I can't be arssed to read. Empty threats and childish tantrums.

Your last sentence could also be applied to Clement too. We were also without hope when he arrived.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 10:03 - Apr 17 with 905 viewscostalotta

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 01:59 - Apr 17 by Chief

I seem to remember us taking punts on young hungry players with something to prove. Oh hang on...
The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 21:09 - Apr 17 with 815 viewsKilkennyjack

Was that bloke Tony Pennock Hull City's equivalent of our Brad Bobley ?

Beware of the Risen People

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 19:58 - Apr 18 with 744 viewsvetchonian

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 20:36 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

But Vetch, you're just a drinker that doesn't get the game or your view on it is too simplistic.

It's like me trying to have a chat about physics with Stephen Hawkin.

I bang on as you call it about the intricate nuances of our squad and the game itself because it's all relevant to where we are and why. Instead of trying to lock horns why don't you try to learn a bit?

Football is not as black and white as you think. Sometimes you need to look a bit deeper and further than the end of your nose. A whole new world of information will come your way instead of just nodding your head alongside a bunch of sheep who don't know their false 9 from their false teeth.

Ps I've given examples to the child Icecoldjack who hasn't been able to come back after putting him in his place. Maybe you should read a bit more as well as opening your eyes.

3/10 must do better. A poor effort from start to finish.

No I am just someone with a different opinion to you.
The genuine question is not who you would have replaced Siggy and Llorente with but who would HJ gone and got?
Given his recent track record ..do you think it would have improved things?
You discuss my simplistic views well it's a simple game...its just people like you who try to make it complicated.
I doubt if we will ever agree but that doesn't mean that I am right and you are wrong!

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 20:00 - Apr 18 with 743 viewsvetchonian

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 22:50 - Apr 16 by harryhpalmer

Jenkins brought us Clement?

Really? What drugs are you on? Nobby rejected him twice before!

Get your history right.

Yeah think Clement was the Yanks choice?
HJ may have rejected him twice before but be sure this appointment was a HJ decision

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 21:01 - Apr 18 with 721 viewsTheResurrection

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 19:58 - Apr 18 by vetchonian

No I am just someone with a different opinion to you.
The genuine question is not who you would have replaced Siggy and Llorente with but who would HJ gone and got?
Given his recent track record ..do you think it would have improved things?
You discuss my simplistic views well it's a simple game...its just people like you who try to make it complicated.
I doubt if we will ever agree but that doesn't mean that I am right and you are wrong!

Jesus.

It shouldn't have been Jenkins decisions.

That's my whole point and reason to be alive.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024