Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone Know if All Games in the Championship Are Available on PPV ? 21:28 - Apr 21 with 520 viewsSTID2017

I'd be happy to pay to see away games if we get relegated on a service such as StreamBoxTV.
Anyone know if anything available in the lower divisions or is it only Sky & BT matches ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Anyone Know if All Games in the Championship Are Available on PPV ? on 21:50 - Apr 21 with 495 viewsmorningstar

Although all games in the Championship are recorded, you will only get a live stream if the game is broadcast live somewhere. So usually you'll only be able to get if it's live on Sky, or the featured match on Channel 5.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Anyone Know if All Games in the Championship Are Available on PPV ? on 21:58 - Apr 21 with 462 viewsSTID2017

Anyone Know if All Games in the Championship Are Available on PPV ? on 21:50 - Apr 21 by morningstar

Although all games in the Championship are recorded, you will only get a live stream if the game is broadcast live somewhere. So usually you'll only be able to get if it's live on Sky, or the featured match on Channel 5.

Cheers. I feared that might be the case, but hoped that I was wrong.
Just hope we get quite a few away live broadcasts IF we go down (I still think we'll survive on the last day by beating WBA whilst Hull get mullered against Spurs)

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Anyone Know if All Games in the Championship Are Available on PPV ? on 22:03 - Apr 21 with 441 viewsmorningstar

Anyone Know if All Games in the Championship Are Available on PPV ? on 21:58 - Apr 21 by STID2017

Cheers. I feared that might be the case, but hoped that I was wrong.
Just hope we get quite a few away live broadcasts IF we go down (I still think we'll survive on the last day by beating WBA whilst Hull get mullered against Spurs)

If we win tomorrow, no matter what Hull do, then i'm convinced we'll stay up. Anything but a win, again no matter what Hull do then we're going down. That's the bottom line for me.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024