Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am putting all my faith... 23:55 - Apr 22 with 2094 viewsexiledclaseboy

... in a liberal resurgence that probably isn't going to happen.

I despair. I yearn for the days when we debated the minutiae. Now we're debating philosophies. Extremes are winning the argument and I have no time for that. Extremes aren't tolerant. They aren't liberal and they do not provide a sensible future. Extremes appeal to prejudice and intolerance. Britain has always always always been an essentially liberal country, regardless of which box you put your cross in.

Please let's keep it that way.

Poll: Tory leader

I am putting all my faith... on 12:04 - Apr 23 with 489 viewsDarran

I am putting all my faith... on 12:02 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

loh.

Beteeen the two of us,I quite enjoyed some protests.

Downside was ,often, as I briefed my troops , an ACPO officer was on my shoulder and in my ear

It was all about not dropping into the shite and not doing anything the Press could use against the Police.

I'm not sure how Plod manage now in the full glare of mobile phones etc.

Went to a reunion of old colleagues from the 80s when posted at Admiral Street,L8. We all agreed we d be pretty much doing a jail term if we did what we did in those days , not violence wise not legally but the fact we arrested so many so often .Many of these are now dead, shot ,stabbed or maimed . I was lucky to have only be hospitalised twice

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I am putting all my faith... on 12:07 - Apr 23 with 486 viewsDafyddHuw

I am putting all my faith... on 02:47 - Apr 23 by Groo

We need a return of the Whig's

the Whig's what?
I am putting all my faith... on 12:12 - Apr 23 with 482 viewsDafyddHuw

I am putting all my faith... on 12:02 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

loh.

Beteeen the two of us,I quite enjoyed some protests.

Downside was ,often, as I briefed my troops , an ACPO officer was on my shoulder and in my ear

It was all about not dropping into the shite and not doing anything the Press could use against the Police.

I'm not sure how Plod manage now in the full glare of mobile phones etc.

Went to a reunion of old colleagues from the 80s when posted at Admiral Street,L8. We all agreed we d be pretty much doing a jail term if we did what we did in those days , not violence wise not legally but the fact we arrested so many so often .Many of these are now dead, shot ,stabbed or maimed . I was lucky to have only be hospitalised twice

Aren't you the guy who spent a lifetime working in the police force, whilst you rose from constable to the heady heights of seargent?

The force must be choc-full of talent if they could continually overlooked you for promotion Perch. Or were you so intelligent that your talents whooshed over the heads of promotion boards?
I am putting all my faith... on 12:15 - Apr 23 with 468 viewsperchrockjack

Wrong on many levels. YOU LL NEVER KNOW

What do you do by the way

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I am putting all my faith... on 15:13 - Apr 23 with 425 viewsHighjack

I am putting all my faith... on 02:47 - Apr 23 by Groo

We need a return of the Whig's

Well trump wears one and everyone hates him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I am putting all my faith... on 18:46 - Apr 23 with 391 viewsdailew

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024