Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull 10:12 - Apr 24 with 7350 viewsjack247

How are their fans viewing the run in? If they are looking at it as pessimisticallly as we seem to be, we have 3 reasonably winnable games, they have Southampton away on the weekend and potentially a title chasing Tottenham on the last day.

They probably think they need 3 wins from 4 as well.
Hull on 10:23 - Apr 24 with 5644 viewsLoyal

👍
http://www.not606.com/threads/the-run-in-2017.345893/

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Hull on 10:34 - Apr 24 with 5608 viewsPegojack

I was up against a dyed in the wool Hull supporter in my pub quiz league last night. Who'd have thought it, Swans v Tigers in a pub quiz fixture on a Sunday evening in the Bridge Inn, Michaelchurch Escley in the Golden Valley, Herefordshire?

He was telling me he's got his ticket for their game against Palace away on 13 May. We were both cagey about how we see it going for the remainder of the season. "We are sh1t, you'll survive", "No, we are sh1tter, you'll survive", etc. etc.

If it's any consolation, my quiz team whacked his by ten points. Come on you Swans!
Hull on 11:40 - Apr 24 with 5472 viewsjack247

General consensus that their fans are just as nervy as ours then?
Hull on 11:51 - Apr 24 with 5436 viewsSwanjaxs

Swansea City.... 1 win in last 7 games
Hull City ..... 4 wins in last 7 games
Says it all really....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hull on 12:00 - Apr 24 with 5388 viewsjack247

Hull on 11:51 - Apr 24 by Swanjaxs

Swansea City.... 1 win in last 7 games
Hull City ..... 4 wins in last 7 games
Says it all really....

It doesn't really....

Swansea City 1 win in the last 3 games
Hull City 1 win in the last 3 games

Swansea City 9 wins in the last 34 games
Hull City 9 wins in the last 34 games

7 games is a weird gauge unless you are looking for negatives.

Who has the harder run in is arguable.
Hull on 12:04 - Apr 24 with 5371 viewsSwanjaxs

Hull on 12:00 - Apr 24 by jack247

It doesn't really....

Not looking for negatives at all .. Just stating the fact that in the in the last seven games we have accumulated 4 points to Hull City's 12 🖒

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Hull on 12:04 - Apr 24 with 5371 viewsLord_Bony

They are nervous as us really ,they realise too it is now a two horse race more or less with us breathing hard down the back of their necks.

To be down to 10 men and score two goals both within 3 minutes of each other like they did on Saturday, has been absolutely devastating for us make no mistake.

It is now the silly little things that happened during the season with goals missed and conceded is now going to catch up with us and bite us on the ass.

We are all in for a roasting over the next few weeks us and Hull...hold on to your seats..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Hull on 12:08 - Apr 24 with 5350 viewsmagicdaps10

At the end of the day, we must be aiming for 9 points from our last 3 games.

We must go into every game looking for a win, not a draw but a win. If we get three wins then we will be ok..........are we capable of this!?!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Hull on 12:12 - Apr 24 with 5330 viewsHighjack

Hull on 12:04 - Apr 24 by Swanjaxs

Not looking for negatives at all .. Just stating the fact that in the in the last seven games we have accumulated 4 points to Hull City's 12 🖒

Yes but the 8 games before that we got 15 points to their 3 so it's all swings and roundabouts.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hull on 12:13 - Apr 24 with 5318 viewsjack247

Hull on 12:04 - Apr 24 by Swanjaxs

True, but why 7? Is it just because that looks worse for us than 3, or 5 or 10 or whatever
Hull on 12:16 - Apr 24 with 5287 viewsjack247

Hull on 12:08 - Apr 24 by magicdaps10

At the end of the day, we must be aiming for 9 points from our last 3 games.

We must go into every game looking for a win, not a draw but a win. If we get three wins then we will be ok..........are we capable of this!?!

We are more than capable of beating Everton and West Brom at home and Sunderland away. Obviously we are quite capable of losing them all as well, but neither is a foregone conclusion
Hull on 12:17 - Apr 24 with 5269 viewsLord_Bony

Its all in the hands of the Gods now.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Hull on 12:19 - Apr 24 with 5257 viewsHighjack

Hull on 12:17 - Apr 24 by Lord_Bony

Its all in the hands of the Gods now.

No it isn't, Trundle isn't eligible to play.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hull on 12:19 - Apr 24 with 5257 viewsBloodyhills

Hull on 12:00 - Apr 24 by jack247

It doesn't really....

Looking at the last 7 games gives an idea of current form.

We need to improve ours.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Hull on 12:22 - Apr 24 with 5236 viewssherpajacob

To concur, on our holibops last week in mallorca was talking to a family of hull fans.

Their boys saw me in a swans top and it was like they'd spotted a Martian. Dad, dad look a swansea fan.

We chatted very amicably, and the dad was of the belief we are playing the better football and would survive, just goes to show how misleading motd highlights can be..Everyone thinks Siggy is our trump card, despite his form not being brilliant lately.

We were all agreed it was a straight shout out between us, with Boro and Sunderland gone and everybody else safe.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Hull on 12:22 - Apr 24 with 5230 viewsSwanjaxs

Hull on 12:13 - Apr 24 by jack247

True, but why 7? Is it just because that looks worse for us than 3, or 5 or 10 or whatever

Whatever mate, Listen up and let me spell it out for you nice and simple, we have only 1 win in the last seven games, Hull are currently 2pts ahead of us with 5 games remaining and thier points return the past 6 weeks is considerably better than ours.... this is all im saying 🖒

Hull on 12:24 - Apr 24 with 5220 viewsSwanjaxs

Hull on 12:19 - Apr 24 by Bloodyhills

We need to improve ours.

^^ this^^ in a nutshell

Hull on 12:24 - Apr 24 with 5220 viewsjack247

Hull on 12:19 - Apr 24 by Bloodyhills

We need to improve ours.

As does the last 3.

No arguments we need to pick our form up. I think people are overestimating Hull though.
Hull on 12:26 - Apr 24 with 5200 viewsjack247

Hull on 12:22 - Apr 24 by Swanjaxs

Whatever mate, Listen up and let me spell it out for you nice and simple, we have only 1 win in the last seven games, Hull are currently 2pts ahead of us with 5 games remaining and thier points return the past 6 weeks is considerably better than ours.... this is all im saying 🖒

I get where you are coming from. I've just never seen a 7 game form guide before. If you think Hull are Bayern Munich in stripes, that's your call.
Hull on 12:30 - Apr 24 with 5176 viewsSwanjaxs

Hull on 12:26 - Apr 24 by jack247

I get where you are coming from. I've just never seen a 7 game form guide before. If you think Hull are Bayern Munich in stripes, that's your call.

Simple.... it was the last time we won 🖒 the length of time between wins is often a fair gauge of a teams form yea? Are you getting my drift now ...?..

Hull on 12:30 - Apr 24 with 5166 viewsE20Jack

Hull on 12:24 - Apr 24 by jack247

As does the last 3.

No arguments we need to pick our form up. I think people are overestimating Hull though.

I dont. They havent lost at home since boxing day!... And I think they played United twice in that time.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Hull on 12:35 - Apr 24 with 5139 viewsjack247

Hull on 12:30 - Apr 24 by Swanjaxs

Simple.... it was the last time we won 🖒 the length of time between wins is often a fair gauge of a teams form yea? Are you getting my drift now ...?..

Which is exactly my point. You are choosing 7 games, because it shows us in as bad a light as possible. There's no need to keep asking if I'm keeping up with you, you aren't saying anything groundbreaking, you're just being defeatist.
Hull on 12:36 - Apr 24 with 5128 viewsjack247

Hull on 12:30 - Apr 24 by E20Jack

I dont. They havent lost at home since boxing day!... And I think they played United twice in that time.

Whether Tottenham have a chance on the last day (unlikely I know) will probably impact their home form. They aren't great away.
Hull on 12:41 - Apr 24 with 5103 viewsSwanjaxs

Hull on 12:35 - Apr 24 by jack247

Which is exactly my point. You are choosing 7 games, because it shows us in as bad a light as possible. There's no need to keep asking if I'm keeping up with you, you aren't saying anything groundbreaking, you're just being defeatist.

And 31points after 34 games sound a lot better doesn't it! Not being defeatist just trying to make the point that we have to somehow get our noses in front of a team that currently has better form than ourselves, personally i think we can do it as well 🖒 now is that optimistic enough ☺
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 12:42]

Hull on 12:47 - Apr 24 with 5065 viewsE20Jack

Hull on 12:36 - Apr 24 by jack247

Whether Tottenham have a chance on the last day (unlikely I know) will probably impact their home form. They aren't great away.

I agree, I just think its far more likely at this stage that Spurs will have nothing to play for and Hull will be scrapping for their lives, which they have proven they can do rather well. Saturday was a prime example.

I genuinelly am usually rather positive but being realistic, it will take something pretty special from here. Sunderland arent going to just roll over and our record against Everton is shocking. I would expect us to beat WBA though. Between 4-6 points would be the overwhelming favourite in total points haul in my opinion.

That means Hull need 3-5 points assuming they continue to have inferior GD. That doesn't sound too difficult.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024