Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Movies what u watched in the cinema 20:43 - May 12 with 3286 viewsLord_Bony

Alien Covenant its good fair play.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Movies what u watched in the cinema on 17:00 - Jun 28 with 687 viewsLord_Bony

Surprisingly good.

In cinemas now.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

What movies you watched in the cinema on 01:12 - Jun 29 with 632 viewsDJack

What movies you watched in the cinema on 21:30 - May 12 by morningstar

What movies you watched in the cinema? Well from memory, the first one i remember was 'Anne of a thousand days' my mothers choice, we were on holidays in ilfracombe (camping in a tent, we couldn't afford hotels and the like in them days), anyway it rained all week, so a few days later we went to see 'The battle of Britain', which i really enjoyed.
As far as Swansea cinemas go, the first movie i remember watching was Zulu, in the Carlton with my late Grandfather, awesome movie and still one of my all time favourites, certainly better than the Poseidon Adventure with Ernest Borgnine, who whilst a decent actor he always seemed to play bit parts like 'cabbie' in Escape from New York.
Anyway, enough of me waffling on, i've also seen The Sound of Music, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, and hundreds of others over the years, if you'd like any more info on movies i've watched in the cinema, it's best you PM me though as you know what people are like on here.

Oh, and Saving Private Ryan, I watched that one in the cinema as well, great movie, but not as good as Thunderbirds.

I saw "Saving Private Ryan" in the IMax cinema on the site of the Atomium... The film had Flemish and French subtitles for the Belgies. I think Bambi was my first film and I remember Star Wars and The Black Hole.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Movies what u watched in the cinema on 09:02 - Jun 29 with 610 viewsProfessor

So many-my father was a huge film fan and now my son is. Saw so many films from age 3 on in Neath (can't remember the name of the cinema) then in the Rhondda-the big old cinema in Pentre, the Parc and Dare in Treorchy and in the 90s the Phoenix in Ton Pentre (the last usually with a pack of cans and some quite left field films-Reservoir Dogs sticks out there). Occasional trips to Cardiff and Swansea for the 'new releases'. Get to see the popcorn fodder with the boy-Marvel, DC and Star Wars in one of the many multiplexes around here. Catch up with everything else on plane flights-some real gems. Recently saw 'Hidden Figures'. No action, but just a great story about the African American women employed as mathematicians by NASA. Just a plain enjoyable story
Movies what u watched in the cinema on 10:10 - Jun 29 with 603 viewsBrynCartwright

Apart from Jaws and Star Wars in the long gone old flea-pit that was The Tivoli in the Bont, 2 that stand out are Rocky 3 in the Odeon on the Kingsway with my brother and The Matrix in Trafford Centre Odeon. The Matrix just left me blown away and open mouthed; a really game changer in Science Fiction cinematography and story telling.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

What movies you watched in the cinema on 10:12 - Jun 29 with 600 viewsProfessor

What movies you watched in the cinema on 01:12 - Jun 29 by DJack

I saw "Saving Private Ryan" in the IMax cinema on the site of the Atomium... The film had Flemish and French subtitles for the Belgies. I think Bambi was my first film and I remember Star Wars and The Black Hole.

'The Black Hole' was awful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024