Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This circuit of Wales..... 13:11 - May 17 with 568 viewsdickythorpe

......time to feck it off once and for all?

Seems to be rising in estimated costs, totally disorganised and lots of procrastinating over it.

This circuit of Wales..... on 13:47 - May 17 with 537 viewsBrynCartwright

I've always been a bit dubious about it. Bit of a pipe dream? If it could be used for motor racing as well than maybe it could have been a goer, but to restrict it to bikes only? I don't really think it would attract enough English bikers.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

This circuit of Wales..... on 17:27 - May 17 with 484 viewsDr_Winston

Someone plans to make an absolute killing on the construction and leave the running of it to others.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This circuit of Wales..... on 17:33 - May 17 with 479 viewsSwanjaxs

This circuit of Wales..... on 17:27 - May 17 by Dr_Winston

Someone plans to make an absolute killing on the construction and leave the running of it to others.

Sounds like a job for Martin Morgan

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

This circuit of Wales..... on 17:38 - May 17 with 465 viewsMrSwerve

This circuit of Wales..... on 13:47 - May 17 by BrynCartwright

I've always been a bit dubious about it. Bit of a pipe dream? If it could be used for motor racing as well than maybe it could have been a goer, but to restrict it to bikes only? I don't really think it would attract enough English bikers.

I don't think they're restricting it to bikes only?

I heard that the MotoGP would run there, but nothing about stopping cars. Why would they?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

This circuit of Wales..... on 18:04 - May 17 with 439 viewsSPboy

Another white elephant in a monkey's hole of a place that will fail just like that garden thing they had up there years ago
This circuit of Wales..... on 18:23 - May 17 with 419 viewsraynor94

This circuit of Wales..... on 18:04 - May 17 by SPboy

Another white elephant in a monkey's hole of a place that will fail just like that garden thing they had up there years ago

Monkey's hole? No it was a thriving Town and community condemned to death by Maggie, about time something was done to revitalize the area

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024