Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread 19:01 - May 17 with 23160 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 May 2017 11:53]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:04 - May 21 with 2260 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Fer's strength is such an asset

Could be a formidable midfield 3 with Leon and TC
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:10 - May 21 with 2178 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:04 - May 21 by KulusBeatFactory

Fer's strength is such an asset

Could be a formidable midfield 3 with Leon and TC

"He's using his strength and that is his strength, his strength."
Kevin Keegan
[Post edited 21 May 2017 15:11]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:18 - May 21 with 2057 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why are our players having so much trouble staying on their feet?
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:23 - May 21 with 2006 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:18 - May 21 by A_Fans_Dad

Why are our players having so much trouble staying on their feet?

Ibiza?
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:26 - May 21 with 1974 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:23 - May 21 by RevJames

Ibiza?

Party Island. Hit the beach!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:27 - May 21 with 1950 viewsKulusBeatFactory

refreshing to see again the confident ball retention - orchestrated by Leon and TC - whilst up against a highly experienced and physical West Brom midfield
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:33 - May 21 with 1892 viewsSgorioFruit

anyone got a link?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:34 - May 21 with 1834 viewsGroo

0-1 Evans

Groo does what Groo does best

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:35 - May 21 with 1820 viewsbiggar

Wouldn't say they are on the beach but the keeper was all at sea then!!
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:35 - May 21 with 1812 viewsslate_dk

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:33 - May 21 by SgorioFruit

anyone got a link?

http://ifirstrowus.eu/watch/542627/1/watch-swansea-city-fc-vs-west-bromwich-albi

video is ok; I cannot vouche for the quality of the game
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:35 - May 21 with 1808 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:33 - May 21 by SgorioFruit

anyone got a link?

The best of a not good group for me

http://24nbastreams.com/live-soccer-stream-45/

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:35 - May 21 with 1806 viewsBournedore

Poor keeping that
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:35 - May 21 with 1799 viewsRunning_Man

Is that actually a professional goal keeper?
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:36 - May 21 with 1792 viewsgrfn

terrible mistake by Nordfeldt
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:36 - May 21 with 1783 viewsjackjackjackjack

anyone got a link?

http://alphasports.herobo.com/astros

Not sure it's worth watching though. Hopefully things will get better now we're behind.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:36 - May 21 with 1764 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Perhaps a convincing defeat would change our Director of Football's mind about our squad not needing much of an upgrade.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:36 - May 21 with 1767 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:35 - May 21 by biggar

Wouldn't say they are on the beach but the keeper was all at sea then!!

Was just going to post he looks a more than able deputy... bad one that was.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:37 - May 21 with 1753 viewsSgorioFruit

those two links don't seem to work guys
any others?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:39 - May 21 with 1712 viewspatson

try this http://ifirstrow.eu/watch/542627/3/watch-swansea-city-fc-vs-west-bromwich-albion
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:39 - May 21 with 1704 viewsBournedore

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:37 - May 21 by SgorioFruit

any others?

Try vipbox. Apparently.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:40 - May 21 with 1698 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:37 - May 21 by SgorioFruit

any others?

https://soccerstreams.net/streams/7211/swansea-city-1049_vs_west-bromwich-albion

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:41 - May 21 with 1664 viewsBournedore

Clement shaking his head in disbelief at how much of a tool Pulis is.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:43 - May 21 with 1631 viewsKulusBeatFactory

this is pretty good............

http://www.strikeout.me/soccer/399087/6/swansea-vs-west-bromwich-albion
The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:43 - May 21 with 1620 viewslonglostjack

any others?

cricfree.sc/watch/live/swansea-city-vs-west-bromwich-albion-live-streaming.

Then choose stream 322 - Spanish commentary but stable stream

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs West Bromwich Albion PREMIER LEAGUE MatchDay Thread on 15:47 - May 21 with 1544 viewsSgorioFruit

well I don't know what you guys are watching,. I have tried all these links and have found nothing.
none will load

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024