Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. 00:06 - May 23 with 23239 viewsSwansea93

BREAKING: Police: "A number of fatalities" at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40007886

Shocking news.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:58 - May 23 with 1345 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:37 - May 23 by perchrockjack

Bryn.

Hard one

Too late to address it by immigration controls.

They re here like rats in a sewer

My point is to hunt them down and to not hesitate to take them out

That s all

And please Darran...not on this thread please.

To accuse anyone of insensitivity on this day ,in these circumstances ,shames you.

Well Rich, the thing is you're right. But that means Corbyn , whose name you just put up in capitals can't do much more either. This is what winds me up, such an unfair bias in the press but also your thinking.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:05 - May 23 with 1325 viewsHumpty

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:41 - May 23 by perchrockjack

Turning it nasty then hump.

Their leaders ?

How the folk do I know

Right now, on this day, we are all rightly affronted and frankly,I m not wishing to add more

I'm not turning anything nasty. You want us to take out their leaders.

There aren't any Perch. It's not the IRA.

I'm genuinely not having a dig. If you don't want people to respond to what you write, don't write.
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:10 - May 23 with 1314 viewsblueytheblue

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:05 - May 23 by Humpty

I'm genuinely not having a dig. If you don't want people to respond to what you write, don't write.

Yeah, there are leaders. It's a misnomer to believe there aren't. Loose affiliations, sure...

Reality is, Daesh lose when faced with a well organised, motivated force. Always have done. They made progress due to ill prepared native forces only in it for the money, running away when faced with Daesh.

Go in to known Daesh regions. Wipe out with extreme prejudice... you'll soon see a lot of radicalised Brits crap themselves big time.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:15 - May 23 with 1305 viewspikeypaul

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:43 - May 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Hey Mr UKIP, if Corbyn had EVER advocated murder I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. May advocates murder alright, sells arms to the Saudis who incidentally FUND ISIS and i'd bet anything that some of the weapons WE sold the Saudis are in ISIS hands as we speak.

The Saudis are murdering hundreds of Yemmenites and May condones it. I suppose the people of Yemmen don't count because they're not "snowflakes" like us eh? A bit too brown for you pikey?

Theresa May sells arms to Saudi and advocates murder? the snowflake says.

Does she or a company she owns make these arms?

Were arms sold whilst Labour were in Power?

Will Labour ban arms sales if they (PMSL) win the election,total
hypothetical and like every thing they say totally irrelevant since
they know they like the liberals will never have to carry out anything
due to their totally useless "leaders" who are unelectable due to in Labours
case love of terrorists.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:36 - May 23 with 1253 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

22 young people are dead now being used as a political tool .

Sickening

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:40 - May 23 with 1245 viewsBrynCartwright

Have taken my time too respond to this thread as have been so appalled by this sick act. To target young children is just sickening. I just wish I could have had 5 minutes with the cant beforehand. Massive bell-end.

I have 2 young girls myself and the idea of them getting hurt by some tvvat on some deluded religious jihad makes me want to vom.

Chris Hitchens was correct all along. All organised religion demonstrates man's stupidity in it's rawest form, but Islam is by far the worst. I have met many, many Muslims who are fine, peaceful people, but unfortunately no other religion attracts the nut jobs in such numbers than that one.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:48 - May 23 with 1223 viewsDr_Winston

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:40 - May 23 by BrynCartwright

Have taken my time too respond to this thread as have been so appalled by this sick act. To target young children is just sickening. I just wish I could have had 5 minutes with the cant beforehand. Massive bell-end.

I have 2 young girls myself and the idea of them getting hurt by some tvvat on some deluded religious jihad makes me want to vom.

Chris Hitchens was correct all along. All organised religion demonstrates man's stupidity in it's rawest form, but Islam is by far the worst. I have met many, many Muslims who are fine, peaceful people, but unfortunately no other religion attracts the nut jobs in such numbers than that one.

Islam's biggest problem is that it's never had an enlightenment or a reformation. Christianity has, which is why heretics are rarely tortured and burned at the stake anymore.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:52 - May 23 with 1211 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:05 - May 23 by Humpty

I don't know whether they have leaders as such but this guy was 22 years old. Someone has been filling his head with hate for a considerable time in order for him to be so pumped up as to carry out this disgusting act. Who are these people? No doubt they're too cowardly to do what they preach themselves so they radicalise other vulnerable young people to carry out their despicable agenda for them.

We need to eradicate these c***s.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:59 - May 23 with 1181 viewsHighjack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:45 - May 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Righteous indignance aside, what can we possibly do? Bluey has come up with a solid common sense solution (well part of one at least). Any more?
[Post edited 23 May 2017 17:46]

A good start would be the enforced removal of these mad clerics and the mosques that preach this insane anti-west bollocks.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:01 - May 23 with 1176 viewsexiledclaseboy

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:52 - May 23 by Joe_bradshaw

I don't know whether they have leaders as such but this guy was 22 years old. Someone has been filling his head with hate for a considerable time in order for him to be so pumped up as to carry out this disgusting act. Who are these people? No doubt they're too cowardly to do what they preach themselves so they radicalise other vulnerable young people to carry out their despicable agenda for them.

We need to eradicate these c***s.

I'd imagine most radicalisation these days has its roots in the internet. The same place they pick up rudimentary bomb making skills.

Poll: Tory leader

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:09 - May 23 with 1141 viewsSirjohnalot

Living up in Manchester, it really brings it home the horrors of evil. We need to bear in mind, this is exactly that, evil, not religion. I have numerous Muslim friends who, to a person are horrified, and devastated at this attack which is likely to have been carried out, in the distorted name of their religion. Obviously these animals need to be destroyed and, of course the Muslim community are vital in helping in this, but calling for 'mosques to be shut down' or 'ban Muslims' is as idiotic as it is unhelpful.

The aim of these (hesitate to use the word) people is to create disharmony and divide communities. Don't let it happen, please don't target Asian people for abuse. They are as much a terrorist as everyday Irish people were in the 80s.

The real face of Manchester was shown last night, offering food, accommodation, lifts home etc. That's the face that has to be shown.
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:47 - May 23 with 1047 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:36 - May 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

22 young people are dead now being used as a political tool .

Sickening

I'm sorry mate. I did my best to steer the right wing loon away but he's rabid as f*ck.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:48 - May 23 with 1045 viewsskippyjack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:01 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

I'd imagine most radicalisation these days has its roots in the internet. The same place they pick up rudimentary bomb making skills.

Come on.. it's not hard to make a bomb.. what happens when you heat up a leaky battery to a certain temperature?..

plastic container - gunpowder - nails - some sort of heat switch device.. there you go.. a bomb.

i'd rather question the people who sell some of the sh*t.. but it's always sweeped under the carpet like nothing has happened.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:55 - May 23 with 1022 viewsrock1n

Tragic, no words are good enough.

We are at War, let's not beat around the bush no more hand wringing, we can't keep pussy footing around anymore.

I feel so sad for moderate muslims, I know many who are wonderful people. The religion of Islam is a problem though. We must confront this and face it down.

Please no more hashtags and changing avatars, let's start looking at this with a bit of backbone because if we don't racism will flourish and we'll be electing fascists in 20 years. This HAS to be sorted and sorted quick.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:59 - May 23 with 1011 viewsskippyjack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:55 - May 23 by rock1n

We are at War, let's not beat around the bush no more hand wringing, we can't keep pussy footing around anymore.

I feel so sad for moderate muslims, I know many who are wonderful people. The religion of Islam is a problem though. We must confront this and face it down.

Please no more hashtags and changing avatars, let's start looking at this with a bit of backbone because if we don't racism will flourish and we'll be electing fascists in 20 years. This HAS to be sorted and sorted quick.

Do you point at them and call them moderate Muslims?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:01 - May 23 with 1004 viewsrock1n

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:59 - May 23 by skippyjack

Do you point at them and call them moderate Muslims?

Oh shut up you silly tw@

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:11 - May 23 with 973 viewsNookiejack

Why has the US just sold $100bn of armaments to Saudi Arabia who are the prime backers of ISIS and Al Qaeda?

They also seem to be agitating for a fight with Iran.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-muslim-speech-a774
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:13 - May 23 with 957 viewsrock1n

Always the States fault innit.

I have issues with Western foreign policy but let's stop beating around the bush, it's utterly pathetic many of these scumbags are born and bred british 'citizens'

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:15 - May 23 with 943 viewsmorningstar

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:01 - May 23 by rock1n

Oh shut up you silly tw@

He's right tho. Maybe not in your personal life, but i'm sure there are many radicals around who have 'mates' just like you and i?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:20 - May 23 with 921 viewsNookiejack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:13 - May 23 by rock1n

Always the States fault innit.

I have issues with Western foreign policy but let's stop beating around the bush, it's utterly pathetic many of these scumbags are born and bred british 'citizens'

Apparently he came from Libya.

Cameron fecked Libya up (since 2011) and Bush/Blair fecked Iraq (since 2003) up and then the break up of Syria.

Those wars are all still going ON and Afghanistan (since 2001) too

Perpetual war.

Yet the US sells $100bn armaments to Saudi Arabia?
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:21 - May 23 with 904 viewsrock1n

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:15 - May 23 by morningstar

He's right tho. Maybe not in your personal life, but i'm sure there are many radicals around who have 'mates' just like you and i?

True, but it's the tone that p1ssed me off.

My main point was that I feel sorry for the moderates because the p@ki comment will be flying left right and centre tonight. With the moronic in our midst this will also include Hindus and Sikhs

My whole point is that we have to recognise we have a big feckin problem, let's get real there's countless attacks that have been prevented all the time. There are thousands out there who want to do us harm.

I remember in the not to distant past wishy washy types out there saying 'only a handful' they literally thought this to be the case. We let it fester, and we're reaping a whirlwind now.

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:22 - May 23 with 900 viewsLohengrin

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:55 - May 23 by rock1n

Let me tell you exactly how this will pan out without the need to consult a crystal ball... firstly you will have a parade of mediocre political non-entities traipsing across our screens saying how there will be no mercy extended to terrorists followed, no doubt, by the arrest on murder charges of soldiers who have walked their talk. Who knows we could even see a repeat of an OC urging troops to "make it a Hell for rebels" only to see those same troops arrested 45 years after the event while 'the rebels' sit back laughing with the leaders of a national polity the troops were risking their lives for.

This society is fractured beyond repair, moreover it has been broken by design.
[Post edited 23 May 2017 20:30]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:22 - May 23 with 898 viewsrock1n

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:20 - May 23 by Nookiejack

Apparently he came from Libya.

Cameron fecked Libya up (since 2011) and Bush/Blair fecked Iraq (since 2003) up and then the break up of Syria.

Those wars are all still going ON and Afghanistan (since 2001) too

Perpetual war.

Yet the US sells $100bn armaments to Saudi Arabia?

I said 'many' i.e. the nutters in our midst

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:25 - May 23 with 871 viewsWitneyjack

I'm surprised Eamonn Holmes and Andy Bell (Erasure) haven't had a mention after placing themselves in c#nt class alongside the likes of Katie Hopkins and Piers Morgan on Twitter........
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:26 - May 23 with 867 viewsNookiejack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:22 - May 23 by rock1n

I said 'many' i.e. the nutters in our midst

Do you think some of the 'nutters' may be pi$$ed off by the West's foreign policy in the Middle East/Libya?

i.e. Blair/Bush and Cameron?

How do you think you would feel, if you were of same religion and saw the atrocities being committed there?

How many women and children are dying there daily?

Why is US supplying armaments to the Saudis to bomb Yemen? One of the poorest countries in the world?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024