Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. 00:06 - May 23 with 23243 viewsSwansea93

BREAKING: Police: "A number of fatalities" at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40007886

Shocking news.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:08 - May 24 with 1106 viewsyescomeon

I was doing some googling earlier and the UK has the power to, and has revoked citizenship of certain individuals:

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2013-02-26/medieval-exile-the-42-b

How this hasn't been done to all of those off fighting for the so-called islamic state I don't know.

Upthecity!

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:09 - May 24 with 1102 viewsDarran

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:49 - May 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

You could if you had some balls .

The terrorist has been reported at least twice , what the hell is going on.

So you obviously think Corbyn is the worst possible option then Tom?

Fuçking hell I'm beginning to think I'm in some kind of mushroom trip reading this board.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:14 - May 24 with 1089 viewsHighjack

Trump's ban on flights to and from these countries doesn't seem so controversial anymore either.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:14 - May 24 with 1088 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:09 - May 24 by Darran

So you obviously think Corbyn is the worst possible option then Tom?

Fuçking hell I'm beginning to think I'm in some kind of mushroom trip reading this board.

Corbyn ?

And you say I'm the one tripping?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:19 - May 24 with 1085 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:00 - May 24 by Wingstandwood

You see this country is a soft touch unlike the Russians that caught those Somali pirates. Caught them and lowered them back into the sea, minus an outboard motor and drinking water. Begging not to be set free....fancy that! Their wish was not their command.

You see? The Omagh Bombing team (known to many) that are still living, thriving and smuggling around North Lough and South Armagh, if that was Israel in charge of things it would be an hellfire through the living room window.

Israel love killing innocent kids & that kind of thing , but let's not Go off on a tangent here.

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:20 - May 24 with 1076 viewsDarran

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:14 - May 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn ?

And you say I'm the one tripping?

Nah fuçk if I'm out of this thread it's made me feel queasy for the last two days.
I'm not getting it.

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:37 - May 24 with 1054 viewsHumpty

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:08 - May 24 by yescomeon

I was doing some googling earlier and the UK has the power to, and has revoked citizenship of certain individuals:

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2013-02-26/medieval-exile-the-42-b

How this hasn't been done to all of those off fighting for the so-called islamic state I don't know.

All those individuals had dual nationality.

And I have no problem with that if they're deemed to be a risk to security.

I don't think you can legally do it to people who are solely British.
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:02 - May 24 with 1018 viewsperchrockjack

Our we the only country in the world who has it's kids bombed into the Manchester night yet ...within hours Israel, Saudi, Tories, trump and all manner of things pop up to try to justify this action

You re truly sick if you believe this can be rationalised, justified or in some way understandable

These feckers are livingbinnthe Middle Ages

We re under attack.. Yep, even down there in the beautiful backwater , you need to wise up . We all do and protect us all

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:03 - May 24 with 1019 viewsyescomeon

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 18:37 - May 24 by Humpty

All those individuals had dual nationality.

And I have no problem with that if they're deemed to be a risk to security.

I don't think you can legally do it to people who are solely British.

Right, yeah of course. I assumed the dual nationality of them all. If they declare allegiance to ISIL they should lose their British citizenship, like someone would if they took up German citizenship. I'm sure that wouldn't stand up in court though.

Upthecity!

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:11 - May 24 with 990 viewsHumpty

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:02 - May 24 by perchrockjack

Our we the only country in the world who has it's kids bombed into the Manchester night yet ...within hours Israel, Saudi, Tories, trump and all manner of things pop up to try to justify this action

You re truly sick if you believe this can be rationalised, justified or in some way understandable

These feckers are livingbinnthe Middle Ages

We re under attack.. Yep, even down there in the beautiful backwater , you need to wise up . We all do and protect us all

Who has tried to justify what happened in Manchester Perch?
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:17 - May 24 with 977 viewsDarran

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:11 - May 24 by Humpty

Who has tried to justify what happened in Manchester Perch?

Are you being fuçking serious?

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:17 - May 24 with 976 viewsHumpty

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:17 - May 24 by Darran

Are you being fuçking serious?

Yes.

Who has claimed the bomb in Manchester was justified?
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:23 - May 24 with 964 viewsDarran

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:17 - May 24 by Humpty

Yes.

Who has claimed the bomb in Manchester was justified?

So when people are posting links to Syria and going on about Blair,Bush etc etc what the fuçk do you think they're doing then?

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:54 - May 24 with 922 viewsLord_Bony

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:35 - May 24 by Darran

Yeah Bonys right you can't ban British citizens from Britain.

Fuçking hell am I really reading this shit?

Stupid,stupid cant/

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:00 - May 24 with 910 viewsHumpty

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 19:23 - May 24 by Darran

So when people are posting links to Syria and going on about Blair,Bush etc etc what the fuçk do you think they're doing then?

I don't think mentioning the role Blair and Bush played in all this is condoning what happened in Manchester.

It's obviously not.

It's relevant though. Massively so.
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:09 - May 24 with 895 viewsDarran

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:00 - May 24 by Humpty

I don't think mentioning the role Blair and Bush played in all this is condoning what happened in Manchester.

It's obviously not.

It's relevant though. Massively so.

Rubbish,complete and utter bollox and when there's another catastrophe the same people will be saying the same old shit.

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:17 - May 24 with 873 viewsperchrockjack

Point is ,it's not Jewish adherents travelling thecworld, driving trucks into people in Nice, Berlin nor having French kids attacked in London whilst on holiday

Some things cannot be defended

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:19 - May 24 with 871 viewsHumpty

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:09 - May 24 by Darran

Rubbish,complete and utter bollox and when there's another catastrophe the same people will be saying the same old shit.

This type of thing didn't happen in Britain before 2005.

Now it does.

Our security services explicitly warned Blair that invading Iraq would increase the risks of Islamist terrorism on British streets. He ignored them. And neglected to tell us about that warning.

He told us invading Iraq would make Britain safer. He was wrong.

That's why people are bringing up Blair.
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:21 - May 24 with 860 viewsDarran

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:19 - May 24 by Humpty

Now it does.

Our security services explicitly warned Blair that invading Iraq would increase the risks of Islamist terrorism on British streets. He ignored them. And neglected to tell us about that warning.

Yeah you believe that.

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:22 - May 24 with 860 viewsexiledclaseboy

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:17 - May 24 by perchrockjack

Point is ,it's not Jewish adherents travelling thecworld, driving trucks into people in Nice, Berlin nor having French kids attacked in London whilst on holiday

Some things cannot be defended

Not one person has defended the actions of a madman who walked into an arena full of kids with the intention of killing as many of them as possible. Not one.

Poll: Tory leader

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:26 - May 24 with 849 viewsHumpty

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:21 - May 24 by Darran

Yeah you believe that.

I do. Because it's true.

Which bit's do you think are not true?

Point them out.
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:28 - May 24 with 843 viewsDarran

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:26 - May 24 by Humpty

I do. Because it's true.

Which bit's do you think are not true?

Point them out.

I'm not pointing anything out to you because you're clearly in denial.

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:32 - May 24 with 832 viewsHumpty

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:28 - May 24 by Darran

I'm not pointing anything out to you because you're clearly in denial.

I thought you wouldn't.
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:39 - May 24 with 814 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:19 - May 24 by Humpty

Now it does.

Here's one guy and a couple of million people who got it right.

And by f@ck are we paying for it now with children's lives

He's got a lot of things right

They were told , told and told again .

God damn them

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:40 - May 24 with 811 viewsDarran

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 20:32 - May 24 by Humpty

I thought you wouldn't.

So when someone says "
American Civil War 1861 - 1865 (4 Years)

First World War 1914 - 1918 (4 Years)

Second World War 1939 - 1945 ( 6 Years)

Afghanistan (2001 - ?) (16 years and counting)

Iraq (2003 - ?) (14 years and counting)

Libya (2011 - ?) (6 years and counting)

Is one surprised that there are a lot of people out there pi$$ed off with the whole situation?"

What exactky do you think they are getting at then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024