Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy and Llorente 22:36 - May 24 with 2421 viewsbuilthjack

We are so lucky to have these two.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Siggy and Llorente on 13:18 - May 26 with 391 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Gylfi is no where near as good as some of our fans and some 'journalists' make out. Calling him the greatest Swans player ever is bemusing. He's not even the best to wear our shirt since our arrival in this division. He's not even in the top three.

However is he probably the best player in our squad currently.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Siggy and Llorente on 18:05 - May 26 with 344 viewsSTID2017

Siggy and Llorente on 13:18 - May 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Gylfi is no where near as good as some of our fans and some 'journalists' make out. Calling him the greatest Swans player ever is bemusing. He's not even the best to wear our shirt since our arrival in this division. He's not even in the top three.

However is he probably the best player in our squad currently.

I would agree with much of that, although he has had a major part in keeping us up in three seperate seasons.
I would probably agree he probably not the best to have played for us in the PL, and I certainly don't think he's our best ever player.
However I would say he's easily our most influentual in our PL history

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Siggy and Llorente on 18:22 - May 26 with 331 viewsburty

I agree fantastic players both.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024