Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TheResurrection 13:13 - May 26 with 6319 viewsSiggysCousin

I am a relative of Gylfi Sigurdsson and I must say I take offense in the way you keep bringing him down on this site. I have been to a few Swansea games and the fans are great. In fact they all seem to love Gylfi.

I espect this to be jealousy on your part, as Gylfi is doing the thing he loves and is so rich he will never have to worry about money, he has his own fishing company and the money is rolling in, believe me I know. His girlfriend is also former miss Iceland.

I laugh whenever you post on here as you are obsessed with a person who doesn't know you and will never know you, because admit it, your are insignificant, a username on a messageboard.

Go back to work now and let Gylfi enjoy his holiday in the sun. He deserves it after the Euros last summer and now for avoiding relegation with Swansea.
TheResurrection on 16:43 - May 29 with 549 viewsNirvana

TheResurrection on 09:28 - May 29 by Brynmill_Jack

What a rimmer you truly are

Just the kind of idiotic and childish response lacking in content that is to be expected of you, Brynnie.

And yet you can't refute a single thing I wrote, because as Perch said, it's all fact.

Speaking of, still wanna "swap Siggy straight up for Adama Traore" you bleeding heart moron?

Move along, clown. Time to play with your little doll, anyway.
TheResurrection on 16:50 - May 29 with 522 viewsNirvana

TheResurrection on 09:06 - May 29 by builthjack

Just near perfect?

Yeah, I prefer brunettes if I'm honest.

Not bragging, but I've had a few on/near her level and they're typically not as interesting to talk to as they are to look at, either.

But ffukk are they interesting to look at, and it gets much better when they take off their clothes.

Siggy is certainly a very lucky man, no doubt about it.
TheResurrection on 16:52 - May 29 with 514 viewsperchrockjack

Nirvana

I'm actually seriously thinking Steve has had his account hacked

Like Blaze, of recent weeks ,both have been posting in a vein as yet not seen.

Jeez...I've wound a few up in my time on here but Bryn has sadly sunk into the sewer and I know just who is responsible ,as we all do

This was a discussion about one of our players, not even a dig at Jez or Di or John MC

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

TheResurrection on 17:03 - May 29 with 492 viewsNirvana

TheResurrection on 16:52 - May 29 by perchrockjack

Nirvana

I'm actually seriously thinking Steve has had his account hacked

Like Blaze, of recent weeks ,both have been posting in a vein as yet not seen.

Jeez...I've wound a few up in my time on here but Bryn has sadly sunk into the sewer and I know just who is responsible ,as we all do

This was a discussion about one of our players, not even a dig at Jez or Di or John MC

I think Brynnie's got a crush on me. That's fine, to each his own.

But if he is going to obsessively respond to my posts, there should be actual content.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024