Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TheResurrection 13:13 - May 26 with 6318 viewsSiggysCousin

I am a relative of Gylfi Sigurdsson and I must say I take offense in the way you keep bringing him down on this site. I have been to a few Swansea games and the fans are great. In fact they all seem to love Gylfi.

I espect this to be jealousy on your part, as Gylfi is doing the thing he loves and is so rich he will never have to worry about money, he has his own fishing company and the money is rolling in, believe me I know. His girlfriend is also former miss Iceland.

I laugh whenever you post on here as you are obsessed with a person who doesn't know you and will never know you, because admit it, your are insignificant, a username on a messageboard.

Go back to work now and let Gylfi enjoy his holiday in the sun. He deserves it after the Euros last summer and now for avoiding relegation with Swansea.
TheResurrection on 09:35 - May 27 with 1553 viewsLoyal

TheResurrection on 13:35 - May 26 by SiggysCousin

YOU ARE INSIGNIFICANT.
[Post edited 26 May 2017 13:36]

Oh so they call him siggy in Iceland as well 😂

And there was me thinking a family member would call him Por.
[Post edited 27 May 2017 9:36]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

TheResurrection on 11:31 - May 27 with 1476 viewsSiggysCousin

TheResurrection on 09:35 - May 27 by Loyal

Oh so they call him siggy in Iceland as well 😂

And there was me thinking a family member would call him Por.
[Post edited 27 May 2017 9:36]

Actually it's Þór, in old Icelandic it's Þórr. But enough of that. Gylfi is simple called Gylfi, or Gylfi Þór. His father is named Sigurður, so he is Sigurðsson.

I was registering on a foreign, English speaking messageboard so I thought Siggy was appropriate.

Gylfis father is called Siggi though.
[Post edited 27 May 2017 11:32]
TheResurrection (n/t) on 11:38 - May 27 with 1465 viewsYossarian

This post has been edited by an administrator

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

TheResurrection on 12:20 - May 27 with 1415 viewsSmellyplumz

TheResurrection on 13:35 - May 26 by SiggysCousin

YOU ARE INSIGNIFICANT.
[Post edited 26 May 2017 13:36]

The universe loves us and will provide for all of our needs.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

TheResurrection on 12:32 - May 27 with 1394 viewsMoscowJack

Ragnar Lothbrok and Gylfi Sigurdsson - two great legends to come out of Scandinavia.

Not sure if Ragnar could play the no.10 role though.....more of centre half in my opinion ;)

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

TheResurrection (n/t) on 12:35 - May 27 with 1378 viewsDarran

TheResurrection (n/t) on 11:38 - May 27 by Yossarian

This post has been edited by an administrator

What did this say Bony?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

TheResurrection on 12:35 - May 27 with 1387 viewsdobjack2

TheResurrection on 12:32 - May 27 by MoscowJack

Ragnar Lothbrok and Gylfi Sigurdsson - two great legends to come out of Scandinavia.

Not sure if Ragnar could play the no.10 role though.....more of centre half in my opinion ;)

I have to disagree.

I think Ragnar would thrive in a free mobile role where he could turn up where the opposition least expect him.
TheResurrection on 12:38 - May 27 with 1363 viewsDarran

TheResurrection on 12:32 - May 27 by MoscowJack

Mary Stavin will take some beating.

Login to get fewer ads

TheResurrection on 12:45 - May 27 with 1355 viewsGowerjack

TheResurrection on 11:31 - May 27 by SiggysCousin

Actually it's Þór, in old Icelandic it's Þórr. But enough of that. Gylfi is simple called Gylfi, or Gylfi Þór. His father is named Sigurður, so he is Sigurðsson.

I was registering on a foreign, English speaking messageboard so I thought Siggy was appropriate.

Gylfis father is called Siggi though.
[Post edited 27 May 2017 11:32]

Do you know Bjork?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

TheResurrection on 12:54 - May 27 with 1341 viewsperchrockjack

Male islanders take the name of their father and become ..sson, whilst females add Dottir...fook me .Thought everyone knew that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

TheResurrection on 13:00 - May 27 with 1336 viewsNeath_Jack

I thought his cousin would know that he does not have a fishing company.

Strange that

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

TheResurrection on 13:05 - May 27 with 1315 viewsDarran

One of my favourite poems...........

The God of war rode into town
Upon a handsome filly
I'm Thor he cried
The horse replied
You forgot your thaddle thilly.

TheResurrection on 13:06 - May 27 with 1322 viewsSiggysCousin

TheResurrection on 13:00 - May 27 by Neath_Jack

I thought his cousin would know that he does not have a fishing company.

Strange that

Well it was founded by his father so ....
TheResurrection on 13:10 - May 27 with 1308 viewsNeath_Jack

TheResurrection on 13:06 - May 27 by SiggysCousin

Well it was founded by his father so ....

So he doesn't own his own fishing company as you stated, and as you pointed out, you would know.

On your way Walter.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

TheResurrection on 14:04 - May 27 with 1256 viewsSiggysCousin

TheResurrection on 13:10 - May 27 by Neath_Jack

So he doesn't own his own fishing company as you stated, and as you pointed out, you would know.

On your way Walter.

Ok, to put it mildly, what an odd discussion. I think it was roughly 5 years ago when Gylfi assumed a position in his fathers company, injecting money into it and assuming an executive position. To say other wise is false. He is looking after his investment and the company which he OWNS is flourishing. Gylfi doesn't want to talk about his investment in the Icelandic industry because of the Icelandic media. The company has been expanding over the years. In fact it is a very profitable family business but companies in the Icelandic fishing industry often are.
TheResurrection on 14:18 - May 27 with 1228 viewsNeath_Jack

TheResurrection on 14:04 - May 27 by SiggysCousin

Ok, to put it mildly, what an odd discussion. I think it was roughly 5 years ago when Gylfi assumed a position in his fathers company, injecting money into it and assuming an executive position. To say other wise is false. He is looking after his investment and the company which he OWNS is flourishing. Gylfi doesn't want to talk about his investment in the Icelandic industry because of the Icelandic media. The company has been expanding over the years. In fact it is a very profitable family business but companies in the Icelandic fishing industry often are.

Ok, so you went away and couldn't find anything on google to back up your story. He doesn't own a fishing company, you are not his cousin, just a sad planet Swans, Gylfi fanboy.

F*ck Gylfi anyway, he's just another in a long line of footballers who have been lucky enough to play for this great club of ours. Sooner or later he'll move on somewhere else, and we'll carry on as we always have done.

He should be thanking us for giving him a platform to play on, after he failed at Spurs.

All the best Walt x

TheResurrection on 14:37 - May 27 with 1200 viewsSiggysCousin

TheResurrection on 14:18 - May 27 by Neath_Jack

Ok, so you went away and couldn't find anything on google to back up your story. He doesn't own a fishing company, you are not his cousin, just a sad planet Swans, Gylfi fanboy.

F*ck Gylfi anyway, he's just another in a long line of footballers who have been lucky enough to play for this great club of ours. Sooner or later he'll move on somewhere else, and we'll carry on as we always have done.

He should be thanking us for giving him a platform to play on, after he failed at Spurs.

All the best Walt x

And he is very grateful to play for Swansea. He loves the club and the supporters. It's sad that you feel an urge to put him down. Yes he's been lucky to play for Swansea but you are also lucky to have him.
TheResurrection on 14:50 - May 27 with 1179 viewsperchrockjack

Not sure why

We clearly have fans ready to abuse,insult or ridicule our most effective player who s basically kept us up for two seasons

I doubt any other club has fans who s main purpose is to rip into each other.

There again, looking at the political discussions ,it's quite clear we are loopy

TheResurrection on 16:42 - May 27 with 1088 viewsTheFranchise

is this the same person that was kiisgod?

Also, I thought everyone was everyone's cousin in Iceland?
TheResurrection on 23:20 - May 28 with 847 viewsNirvana

Excellent post, Siggy's Cousin.

Whether or not the familial link is true I don't really care, but I wholeheartedly agree with what you've said.

Siggy has been a fantastic servant and ambassador for the club, and it's sad that a small handful of clowns on here can't acknowledge that or appreciate his talents. Instead, these 'supporters' choose to waste their time saying sshitt like "Ffukk Gylfi" or "Siggy's a tw@t" or every thread res has created.

But like you've stated, the VAST majority of actual Swans fans understand how much Siggy has meant to the club and vice versa. He's a club legend and has been the driving influence behind THREE successful relegation battles and our second-best season in the top flight ever.

Those accomplishments have kept many jobs in Swansea, lest it be forgotten, and have allowed for it to be a global name, which has brought more money to the city. Some on here should remember that when they post their drivel.

If you are related, send warm regards from the Jack Army and let him know we all want him to remain a Swan forever. Also, his girlfriend/wife is damn near perfect.
TheResurrection on 09:06 - May 29 with 726 viewsbuilthjack

TheResurrection on 23:20 - May 28 by Nirvana

Whether or not the familial link is true I don't really care, but I wholeheartedly agree with what you've said.

Siggy has been a fantastic servant and ambassador for the club, and it's sad that a small handful of clowns on here can't acknowledge that or appreciate his talents. Instead, these 'supporters' choose to waste their time saying sshitt like "Ffukk Gylfi" or "Siggy's a tw@t" or every thread res has created.

But like you've stated, the VAST majority of actual Swans fans understand how much Siggy has meant to the club and vice versa. He's a club legend and has been the driving influence behind THREE successful relegation battles and our second-best season in the top flight ever.

Those accomplishments have kept many jobs in Swansea, lest it be forgotten, and have allowed for it to be a global name, which has brought more money to the city. Some on here should remember that when they post their drivel.

If you are related, send warm regards from the Jack Army and let him know we all want him to remain a Swan forever. Also, his girlfriend/wife is damn near perfect.

Just near perfect?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

TheResurrection on 09:25 - May 29 with 705 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I bet some Madrid fans hate Ronaldo
I bet some Barca fans hate messi
I bet some Man City fans hate Aguero

Each to their own

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

TheResurrection on 09:27 - May 29 with 693 viewsperchrockjack

Like him or not,nirvana has posted 100 per cent FACT

TheResurrection on 09:28 - May 29 with 693 viewsBrynmill_Jack

TheResurrection on 23:20 - May 28 by Nirvana

What a rimmer you truly are

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

TheResurrection on 09:32 - May 29 with 683 viewsperchrockjack

Which reminds me Jimmy was an underated player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024