Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congrats Brendan 17:06 - May 27 with 517 viewscentrestandswan

Not a fan but what a record, unbeaten, well done Brendan.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Congrats Brendan on 15:39 - May 28 with 463 viewsymaohyd

Rarely come on this forum now, it just winds me up, with ridiculous posts like this, 'not a fan'!

How the fu*k can any Swans fan say, 'not a fan'. The man took us to the Premier league FFS!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Congrats Brendan on 15:43 - May 28 with 457 viewsbuilthjack

Congrats Brendan on 15:39 - May 28 by ymaohyd

Rarely come on this forum now, it just winds me up, with ridiculous posts like this, 'not a fan'!

How the fu*k can any Swans fan say, 'not a fan'. The man took us to the Premier league FFS!

He was a very good manager for us

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Congrats Brendan on 15:44 - May 28 with 456 viewscentrestandswan

Not a fan of Celtic silly chap. Brendan have him back any time.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Congrats Brendan on 16:07 - May 28 with 435 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Some are still emotionally scarred after Brendan had the cheek to leave them for one of the most famous clubs in world football. Some even did not want him back last Summer because it still hurts too much.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Congrats Brendan on 16:13 - May 28 with 427 viewsjack247

Brendan was superb for us. I wouldn't swap him for Clement though.
Congrats Brendan on 16:27 - May 28 with 417 viewsjack247

Congrats Brendan on 16:07 - May 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Some are still emotionally scarred after Brendan had the cheek to leave them for one of the most famous clubs in world football. Some even did not want him back last Summer because it still hurts too much.

I had no issue with him leaving for Liverpool. Anyone in his position would have done the same. I wasn't so impressed when he didn't want to come back, as an unemployed man, when it looked like we were getting relegated, only to change his mind after Guidolin kept us up. I thought he had more belief in himself.

Still, he is a great manager and a massive part of our Premier League journey. Great achievement at Celtic.
Congrats Brendan on 17:38 - May 28 with 383 viewsLoyal

I'm not a fan either but not for the same reasons. Being a fan of a man is awkward. Being a person who requires to be fanatical about other persons achievements especially so. But as a Swansea manager he was excellent, not only on the pitch in what he achieved but also leaving in the way he did with the new contract and sell in clause as such.

What he has achieved with Celtic means nothing to me, the club is a contagious pit of hate but I wish him all the best.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Congrats Brendan on 17:44 - May 28 with 378 viewsScotia

Well I'm a fan. A wonderful manager and a nice bloke.
I'd have him back at the swans in a second.
Login to get fewer ads

Congrats Brendan on 18:16 - May 28 with 362 viewspencoedjack

If Brendan Rogers was chocolate he'd eat himself

As well as us being thankful to him he should be very thankful to us.

Personally wouldn't want him back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024