Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Juventus vs Real Madrid Champions League Final MatchDay Thread 2017 19:53 - May 30 with 10466 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jun 2017 17:53]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Juventus vs Real Madrid Champions League Build Up and Match Thread on 19:56 - May 30 with 5618 viewsairedale

Balo not fit for the whole 90mins apparently.
The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 20:21 - May 30 with 5589 viewswestside

UEFA are going to be well impressed by all the beggars in Cardiff and druggies in Bute Park injecting themselves right next to the UEFA Hospitality Village
The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 20:33 - May 30 with 5579 viewsairedale

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 20:21 - May 30 by westside

UEFA are going to be well impressed by all the beggars in Cardiff and druggies in Bute Park injecting themselves right next to the UEFA Hospitality Village

Same everywhere though. Even in posh places they've got people shovelling powder up their hooters.
The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 20:51 - May 30 with 5559 viewsBanosswan

Do it for buffon juve!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 09:11 - May 31 with 5401 viewsKGriz16

Had a walk around the Bay on Sunday, not much of the CL stuff was open, but was still being put together.. looks a lot of fun. Hoping for a Juventus win, but in all honesty can't see past Real Madrid winning.
The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 09:55 - May 31 with 5378 viewsLoyal

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 18:19 - May 31 with 5262 viewsDarran

I've got tickets for this game and someone told me today they're closing the roof in case a terrorist flies a small aircraft into the crowd.

Sounds like it's going to be a fun night.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 19:04 - May 31 with 5243 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 18:19 - May 31 by Darran

I've got tickets for this game and someone told me today they're closing the roof in case a terrorist flies a small aircraft into the crowd.

Furthest you have travelled to a match all season then.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 19:06 - May 31 with 5233 viewsDarran

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 19:04 - May 31 by Whiterockin

Furthest you have travelled to a match all season then.

How do you know?

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 19:17 - May 31 with 5235 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 22:37 - May 31 with 5179 viewsjackharris

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 18:19 - May 31 by Darran

Roof closed to show off the stadium with it closed and it's atmosphere. And yes incase of the possibility of any Drone strikes.

No need to worry Dar, my brother is policing the event so it will be as safe as it could possibly be.
[Post edited 31 May 2017 22:38]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 23:32 - May 31 with 5144 viewsDarran

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 22:37 - May 31 by jackharris

Roof closed to show off the stadium with it closed and it's atmosphere. And yes incase of the possibility of any Drone strikes.

No need to worry Dar, my brother is policing the event so it will be as safe as it could possibly be.
[Post edited 31 May 2017 22:38]

I feel better knowing your bro is looking after me Tim.

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 00:02 - Jun 1 with 5147 viewsmajorraglan

Hope it's a great game and you have fantastic night. It's a major achievement for the FAW to secure the Champions League Final, fingers crossed that it all runs smoothly and it showcases Wales in a good light.

I don't have tickets for Final, but I am taking the kids up tomorrow to see the activities in the bay.
The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 07:39 - Jun 1 with 5088 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 00:02 - Jun 1 by majorraglan

Hope it's a great game and you have fantastic night. It's a major achievement for the FAW to secure the Champions League Final, fingers crossed that it all runs smoothly and it showcases Wales in a good light.

I don't have tickets for Final, but I am taking the kids up tomorrow to see the activities in the bay.

Great work by the FAW to get this.

Let's forget the Cardiff rivalry for a minute.

This is a great moment for Wales ,never to be repeated....let's enjoy.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 10:01 - Jun 1 with 5045 viewswestside

Cardiff Bay Festival Village Info and Timetable

http://www.faw.cymru/cardiff2017/whatson/uefa-champions-festival/
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 10:03]
The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 11:58 - Jun 1 with 5007 viewsJack_y_Jwc

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 10:01 - Jun 1 by westside

Cardiff Bay Festival Village Info and Timetable

http://www.faw.cymru/cardiff2017/whatson/uefa-champions-festival/
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 10:03]

That's all well and good but the road closures will cripple the city and travel in & out will be a nightmare. Just getting to the Bay will be nearly impossible tomorrow for the Legends game and if you are lucky to get there you'll never be able to see it with over 20,000 expected and the pitch out on the water.

I've also got tickets to the final but thankfully I live in Cardiff so I can walk to the centre, very excited.

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 22:24 - Jun 1 with 4859 viewsLord_Bony

Just come back had a lovely evening over cardifff Bay.

Carnival football time.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 23:00 - Jun 1 with 4835 viewsNirvana

Good seats, Darran?
The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 23:21 - Jun 1 with 4819 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 07:39 - Jun 1 by Lord_Bony

Great work by the FAW to get this.

Let's forget the Cardiff rivalry for a minute.

This is a great moment for Wales ,never to be repeated....let's enjoy.

I thought Cardiff was playing in the final with them wearing their Blueturd tops down the Bay
The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 08:24 - Jun 2 with 4769 viewsraynor94

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 23:21 - Jun 1 by owainglyndwr

I thought Cardiff was playing in the final with them wearing their Blueturd tops down the Bay

people from Cardiff wearing their club shirts in their own city, whatever next

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 13:01 - Jun 2 with 4683 viewsmax936

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 08:24 - Jun 2 by raynor94

They're not playing though and they never will play in a game of this magnitude, the deluded [99.9% of them] amongst their fan base will probably believe that its only a matter of time though

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 15:00 - Jun 2 with 4651 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 08:24 - Jun 2 by raynor94

Yes well I suppose they get some sort of feel.
Best I heard it's better than being in the premier league.
Lucky they have a Assembly that chucks everything at them
The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 00:37 - Jun 3 with 4501 viewsmajorraglan

Was walking through the Hayes yesterday and there was a bloke sitting outside a cafe proudly wearing a Swans flat cap, fair do''s.
The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 09:52 - Jun 3 with 4434 viewsbyron

Living in the city I can say I've never seen the place like this, more roads open when Obama came to town. A lot of people have gone away I think. It's like the city centre and bay have just been given to the football fans which is fine I guess. An enormous event to have in Wales. Bute park is cordoned off and has a huge camp village in it. You won't see too many druggies wandering around believe me.....bet there are more Cardiff folks in the Gower this weekend folks!!!

Benny

The Official Juventus v Real Madrid Champions League (F) Build up & MatchThread on 10:18 - Jun 3 with 4420 views1983

It just said on SKY cardiff is the smallest city to host the final
That can't be true can it ?I thought it was huge!
Oh well, in that case well done little ole cardiff

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024