Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Final election predictions 19:44 - Jun 7 with 16327 viewsexiledclaseboy

What's yours? What you think WILL happen not what you WANT to happen. Post them here and we can all laugh at the wrong ones on Thursday night/Friday morning.

Tory majority of 53 I reckon.

Poll: Tory leader

Final election predictions on 19:44 - Jun 8 with 991 viewslonglostjack

Final election predictions on 19:09 - Jun 8 by TheResurrection

So I know this is a bit of fun and a lot of guesswork, but just curious here, what exactly are you basing your figures on?

Because it can't be the relevant campaigns, the unprecedented amount of people following Corbyn around the country, the Facebook comments - surprisingly under publications like The Economist or Financial Times just for example - the live Facebook polls which show Corbyn literally streets ahead, the millions in public office including naturally the NHS, the police, teachers, or the youth who I doubt have given too much away to pollsters over the last few weeks...

What's going on here? Am I alone in my own little parallel universe or something?

As you say the young vote seems up for a change if they turn up. Labour has to convince the voters who turned to UKIP that the Tories won't deliver on decent public services. If there's a suprise - put me down as hopeful but doubtful, I wonder whether it''ll come from women voters. How popular is Theresa May's message there ? Not seen any stats based on gender.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 19:45]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Final election predictions on 19:48 - Jun 8 with 982 viewsploppy

I'll give you a prediction. If the Tories win with a majority, the Labour rabble will bitch and moan - and probably organise a march or something. Charlotte Church will be mad as hell and won't stand for it. Buy shares in timber yards because they'll be making a lot of placards.
Final election predictions on 20:40 - Jun 8 with 941 viewsTheResurrection

Final election predictions on 19:48 - Jun 8 by ploppy

I'll give you a prediction. If the Tories win with a majority, the Labour rabble will bitch and moan - and probably organise a march or something. Charlotte Church will be mad as hell and won't stand for it. Buy shares in timber yards because they'll be making a lot of placards.

Oh I don't know. I think this is just the start. More and more of Corbyn's dissenters have seen for themselves the impact he's had on the ordinary folk and that includes the members of his own party. They've seen a man keep his integrity and dignity amidst the most vile and vicious onslaught and not only come through it unscathed, but more popular than ever before. True leadership qualities right up until binning Abbott, but perhaps not before time. What a campaign!! ...and a manifesto of true hope and real change.

As much as the scum far right groups are all across the net, ably aided and abetted by the vile newspapers they get their warped ideology from, there is definitely more than ever a strong awareness of the impact this media has and why. But this is the society we've got at the moment and the state of fear they've perpetuated has kept many on side. But Corbyn has put the cat among the pigeons and is opening people's eyes to a different way of thinking.

It may take this election win for the Tories and the potential shambles that may ensue to make more and more see there can be something better for so many more. Baby steps, maybe, but steps in the right direction nonetheless.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Final election predictions on 20:43 - Jun 8 with 938 viewsDarran

Final election predictions on 20:40 - Jun 8 by TheResurrection

Oh I don't know. I think this is just the start. More and more of Corbyn's dissenters have seen for themselves the impact he's had on the ordinary folk and that includes the members of his own party. They've seen a man keep his integrity and dignity amidst the most vile and vicious onslaught and not only come through it unscathed, but more popular than ever before. True leadership qualities right up until binning Abbott, but perhaps not before time. What a campaign!! ...and a manifesto of true hope and real change.

As much as the scum far right groups are all across the net, ably aided and abetted by the vile newspapers they get their warped ideology from, there is definitely more than ever a strong awareness of the impact this media has and why. But this is the society we've got at the moment and the state of fear they've perpetuated has kept many on side. But Corbyn has put the cat among the pigeons and is opening people's eyes to a different way of thinking.

It may take this election win for the Tories and the potential shambles that may ensue to make more and more see there can be something better for so many more. Baby steps, maybe, but steps in the right direction nonetheless.

Yes baby steps are fine but it's going to take a long time to walk five years.
He should go and the Labour Party needs to move nearer the centre.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Final election predictions on 20:46 - Jun 8 with 924 viewsHighjack

Final election predictions on 19:48 - Jun 8 by ploppy

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Final election predictions on 20:51 - Jun 8 with 909 viewsTheResurrection

Final election predictions on 20:43 - Jun 8 by Darran

Yes baby steps are fine but it's going to take a long time to walk five years.
He should go and the Labour Party needs to move nearer the centre.

Not for me he shouldn't or the biggest amount of Labour members ever that voted him in, or the millions of followers he's getting. He should just carry on what he's doing.

And his manifesto is hardly left, it's just bloody sensible.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Final election predictions on 20:54 - Jun 8 with 903 viewsDarran

Final election predictions on 20:51 - Jun 8 by TheResurrection

Not for me he shouldn't or the biggest amount of Labour members ever that voted him in, or the millions of followers he's getting. He should just carry on what he's doing.

And his manifesto is hardly left, it's just bloody sensible.

Yes but many Tories joined the Labour Party to vote him in as leader because they knew he'd be a disaster. Louise Mensch run a campaign on twitter to get as many Tories as possible to sign up and that's a FACT.

Final election predictions on 20:58 - Jun 8 with 894 viewsTheResurrection

Final election predictions on 20:54 - Jun 8 by Darran

Yes but many Tories joined the Labour Party to vote him in as leader because they knew he'd be a disaster. Louise Mensch run a campaign on twitter to get as many Tories as possible to sign up and that's a FACT.

I've come across your FACTS before squire and they're just like you - full of shit.

The man is pulling in crowds like no one's seen before. He doesn't need fake bollocks or Tory games - he's doing it all by himself.

Login to get fewer ads

Final election predictions on 21:01 - Jun 8 with 885 viewsDarran

Final election predictions on 20:58 - Jun 8 by TheResurrection

I've come across your FACTS before squire and they're just like you - full of shit.

The man is pulling in crowds like no one's seen before. He doesn't need fake bollocks or Tory games - he's doing it all by himself.

Look cùnty I've voted Labour but it's going be a long five years.

Final election predictions on 21:21 - Jun 8 with 855 viewswaynekerr55

Final election predictions on 21:01 - Jun 8 by Darran

Look cùnty I've voted Labour but it's going be a long five years.

And there was me thinking you two were going to debate without coating each other off 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Final election predictions on 21:23 - Jun 8 with 846 viewsblueytheblue

Final election predictions on 21:21 - Jun 8 by waynekerr55

And there was me thinking you two were going to debate without coating each other off 😂

Plenty of vinegar in that relationship...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Final election predictions on 21:24 - Jun 8 with 841 viewsblueytheblue

Final election predictions on 20:58 - Jun 8 by TheResurrection

Crowds like no one's seen before eh?

That's certainly a view...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Final election predictions on 21:26 - Jun 8 with 840 viewsDarran

Final election predictions on 21:21 - Jun 8 by waynekerr55

I'm not debating I'm stating the FACTS.

Final election predictions on 21:53 - Jun 8 with 804 viewsbuilthjack

Good post Chris

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Final election predictions on 21:55 - Jun 8 with 800 viewsploppy

Oi. I was on your side on your Gylfi stance!

I'll admit there's a lot to be admired about Corbyn. He does stick to his principles and is not your normal politician. However, I don't agree with many of his principles and I think he's in fantasy land when it comes to the economy. Plus I don't like his dodgy background. He also comes across to me as 1970s tub-thumping throwback and I don't like it. Just my opinion, obvs.

Mind you, win or lose, I don't think he's going anywhere.
Final election predictions on 22:01 - Jun 8 with 788 viewsmonmouth

Holy $hit.

Exit poll Hung!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Final election predictions on 22:05 - Jun 8 with 778 viewssherpajacob

Final election predictions on 21:16 - Jun 7 by sherpajacob

Tories 305
Labour 260
SNP 45
LD 15
Plaid 3
Green 2

Vote tactically
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 21:18]

What do I win?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Final election predictions on 22:05 - Jun 8 with 778 viewslonglostjack

Whooooooooooh 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Final election predictions on 22:05 - Jun 8 with 769 viewsTheResurrection

Final election predictions on 22:01 - Jun 8 by monmouth

Holy $hit.

Exit poll Hung!

People have underestimated JC.

Hope still.

Final election predictions on 22:06 - Jun 8 with 768 viewsmonmouth

Final election predictions on 22:05 - Jun 8 by sherpajacob

What do I win?

Nothing until tomorrow. This might be shite.

Final election predictions on 22:11 - Jun 8 with 744 viewsTheResurrection

Final election predictions on 22:06 - Jun 8 by monmouth

It's been clear all along people have underestimated him. We don't need to wait until tomorrow to know that.

Final election predictions on 22:12 - Jun 8 with 742 viewssherpajacob

Final election predictions on 22:06 - Jun 8 by monmouth

You may be right.

However even with the max margin for error, Theresa must go.

So it's a victory for Britain.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Final election predictions on 22:14 - Jun 8 with 735 viewsWarwickHunt

Final election predictions on 22:12 - Jun 8 by sherpajacob

You may be right.

*Stop Press*

Tories hold Stepford!
Final election predictions on 22:16 - Jun 8 with 731 viewsmonmouth

Final election predictions on 22:12 - Jun 8 by sherpajacob

You may be right.

Victory for Boris?

Final election predictions on 22:17 - Jun 8 with 723 viewsDr_Winston

Final election predictions on 22:16 - Jun 8 by monmouth

Victory for Boris?

Think Boris has pissed on his chips when he shit out the last time.

Wouldn't bet against someone like Sajid Javid.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024