Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? 14:45 - Jun 13 with 892 viewsDarran

I'd love to know what she said to him for that reaction?

Something like "Ooh err black rod eh?"

One big game really isn't it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 14:47 - Jun 13 with 886 viewsswanjackal

"Why don't you ever "high five" me Jez?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 14:49 - Jun 13 with 876 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's all a game. Only the names have chaaaanged.

Poll: Tory leader

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 14:53 - Jun 13 with 857 viewsDarran

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 14:49 - Jun 13 by exiledclaseboy

It is Andrew I reckon Jezza would be on Theresa given half a chance.

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 15:00 - Jun 13 with 838 viewsDarran

The wife just looked up and said why are they talking about the snooker player?

What you mean love?

Well John Virgo why do they keep mentioning him?

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 15:42 - Jun 13 with 769 views3swan

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 14:49 - Jun 13 by exiledclaseboy

100% a game.

The politicians keep winning and the public keep losing
Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 15:47 - Jun 13 with 751 viewsexiledclaseboy

You're only seeing the prelims at the mo. The real stuff will be after the Qyeen's Speech. Whenever that is. For what it's worth I'd imagine Corbyn and May barely know each other'on a personal level.

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 15:52 - Jun 13 with 739 views3swan

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 15:47 - Jun 13 by exiledclaseboy

You're only seeing the prelims at the mo. The real stuff will be after the Qyeen's Speech. Whenever that is. For what it's worth I'd imagine Corbyn and May barely know each other'on a personal level.

Depends what the content of the Queen's speech is.
Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 15:54 - Jun 13 with 731 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 15:52 - Jun 13 by 3swan

Depends what the content of the Queen's speech is.

Not really, that'll still be when politics starts again. The Speech will have to be watered down massively anyway from what the Maybot originally intended to include in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 15:58 - Jun 13 with 716 views3swan

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 15:54 - Jun 13 by exiledclaseboy

Not really, that'll still be when politics starts again. The Speech will have to be watered down massively anyway from what the Maybot originally intended to include in it.

The watered down version will give less to oppose, so it will all be about Brexit.
Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 16:01 - Jun 13 with 707 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 15:58 - Jun 13 by 3swan

The watered down version will give less to oppose, so it will all be about Brexit.

I'm not sure it will. Brexit doesn't need that much legislation apart from the misleadingly titled Great Repeal Bill. There are usually a decent number of Bills outlined in the Queen's Speech so still plenty of fun to be had with a minority government in charge.

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 16:05 - Jun 13 with 688 views3swan

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 16:01 - Jun 13 by exiledclaseboy

I'm not sure it will. Brexit doesn't need that much legislation apart from the misleadingly titled Great Repeal Bill. There are usually a decent number of Bills outlined in the Queen's Speech so still plenty of fun to be had with a minority government in charge.

Ah well differing views.

My view - the shock to the system received, will give basically a non contentious Queens Speech. All effort over the next couple of years will be Brexit without too many sideline issues.

Labour etc, will keep up the political game but can't see much being voted down
Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 16:17 - Jun 13 with 663 viewslondonlisa2001

Was told this morning that they've been in talks for a couple of days about what is acceptable to both for Brexit.

I see the press have started reporting that this afternoon.
Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 16:24 - Jun 13 with 648 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 16:17 - Jun 13 by londonlisa2001

Was told this morning that they've been in talks for a couple of days about what is acceptable to both for Brexit.

I see the press have started reporting that this afternoon.

They should have done that months ago. I'm glad they didn't though cos we'd have missed out on all the fun of the last few weeks.

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 16:46 - Jun 13 with 613 viewslondonlisa2001

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 16:24 - Jun 13 by exiledclaseboy

They should have done that months ago. I'm glad they didn't though cos we'd have missed out on all the fun of the last few weeks.

Ain't that the case for your first bit.

Far too important for party politics.
Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 16:52 - Jun 13 with 600 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nice little smile for Theresa off Jezza then wasn't there? on 16:46 - Jun 13 by londonlisa2001

Ain't that the case for your first bit.

Far too important for party politics.

And it was (Tory) party politics that landed us in this mess in the first place.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024