Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday 18:15 - Jun 14 with 2044 viewsDarran

Happy Birthday ECB.
Lots of Love
Dar.
xxxxx

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 09:33 - Jun 15 with 675 viewsSTID2017

What would Darran say ?
Oh yeh ...
Only joking - Happy Birthday fellow Jack & fellow Clase exile

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 09:51 - Jun 15 with 666 viewsJackSomething

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 08:48 - Jun 15 by WarwickHunt

I don't think my beautiful wife would be too happy.

Fûcked any farm animals lately, Supertaff?

You know the rules...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 10:22 - Jun 15 with 652 viewsDarran

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 00:09 - Jun 15 by Humpty

I told him earlier. In person. Over a lovely meal.

BTW would you like to buy some beautiful Japanese ornamental plants I can get hold of? They sort of look like rhubarb and are very easy to grow.

Tenner a pop to you.

Funny.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 10:58 - Jun 15 with 636 viewswaynekerr55

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 00:09 - Jun 15 by Humpty

I told him earlier. In person. Over a lovely meal.

BTW would you like to buy some beautiful Japanese ornamental plants I can get hold of? They sort of look like rhubarb and are very easy to grow.

Tenner a pop to you.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 11:00 - Jun 15 with 632 viewswaynekerr55

Happy birthday Clasey from your binary punch bag 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 11:00 - Jun 15 with 633 viewsOnslow

I'd run through walls for this f*cker

HB BC. BSF x

She keeps passin' me by...

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 11:09 - Jun 15 with 627 viewsswanjackal

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 08:48 - Jun 15 by WarwickHunt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 17:13 - Jun 15 with 573 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 00:10 - Jun 15 by Humpty

Happy Birthday Andrew. I hope you enjoy. I love you.

Thanks, darling. And thank you for the lovely meal too.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 19:54 - Jun 15 with 537 viewsKilkennyjack

Well - that's not what she is telling everybody else .... you are always the last to know aren't you ...? 🎣

Why does she call you the 'little man' anyhow ...? 😂

Beware of the Risen People

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 20:38 - Jun 15 with 514 viewsJack_Meoff

Happy birthday to a lovely man who I am in no way stalking.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 20:52 - Jun 15 with 497 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 20:38 - Jun 15 by Jack_Meoff

Happy birthday to a lovely man who I am in no way stalking.

You can stalk me all you like and if you are, I hadn't noticed.

Poll: Tory leader

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:00 - Jun 15 with 487 viewsmonmouth

Pfft. ECB doesn't age, he merely matures like a massive blue veined cheese.

Enjoy.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 23:21 - Jun 15 with 442 viewsjacktar

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:00 - Jun 15 by monmouth

Pfft. ECB doesn't age, he merely matures like a massive blue veined cheese.

Enjoy.

Apparently that's not all that's massive from what I've heard
Have a good one ECB.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024