Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Energy price rises 20:19 - Jun 19 with 5976 viewsburty

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/jun/16/sse-boss-gets-72-pay-rise-weeks
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 0:59]
Enery price rises on 20:31 - Jun 19 with 4481 viewsLeonWasGod

It's only an annual salary of £2.92 m though. How people are expected to survive on such a ittance is beyond me. And of course, nobody else could possibly do that job so it's well-deserved. Or something like that.
Enery price rises on 21:42 - Jun 19 with 4439 viewscentrestandswan

I am sure he works exceptionally hard and deserves every penny he earns

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Enery price rises on 21:51 - Jun 19 with 4427 viewsmax936

Not worth getting out of Bed in the morning for that pittance is it, fecking shockingly obscene amount.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Enery price rises on 22:00 - Jun 19 with 4416 viewsJack_Meoff

Privatisation leads to competition and by extension a better deal for the consumer.

Not rip off prices and massive payouts to shareholders. That was never the thinking behind it. No siree. Didn't Sid tell you?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Enery price rises on 22:01 - Jun 19 with 4411 viewsexiledclaseboy

Enery price rises on 22:00 - Jun 19 by Jack_Meoff

Privatisation leads to competition and by extension a better deal for the consumer.

Not rip off prices and massive payouts to shareholders. That was never the thinking behind it. No siree. Didn't Sid tell you?

Privatisation is one of the biggest cons ever perpetrated on the British people.

Poll: Tory leader

Enery price rises on 22:03 - Jun 19 with 4406 viewsdickythorpe

I would love to follow him around for a year, to really see what stress he is under. How he juggles his work/ life balance, what sacrifices he makes, what events he is late for, family occasions he can't make, what days he clocks in bang on time regardless of how shit he feels.
Enery price rises on 22:11 - Jun 19 with 4392 viewsmax936

Enery price rises on 22:03 - Jun 19 by dickythorpe

I would love to follow him around for a year, to really see what stress he is under. How he juggles his work/ life balance, what sacrifices he makes, what events he is late for, family occasions he can't make, what days he clocks in bang on time regardless of how shit he feels.

The tired tw@t has probably got a man servant and without doubt a Chauffeur, unbelievable.

Enery price rises on 22:14 - Jun 19 with 4385 viewsJack_Meoff

Enery price rises on 22:01 - Jun 19 by exiledclaseboy

Privatisation is one of the biggest cons ever perpetrated on the British people.

Economic treason, pure and simple. F*ckers who perpetrated it should be swinging from lampposts.

However, not only do the public think this is somehow normal, they keep voting for more of the same. Astonishing.

Me shopping in Swansea earlier...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

Enery price rises on 22:21 - Jun 19 with 4375 viewsunion_jack

I've heard of Enery Cooper but who is Enery Price?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Enery price rises on 22:37 - Jun 19 with 4360 viewspikeypaul

He is paying a huge amount of tax on that don't forget.

You know the tax that were to seed Corbyns money tree.

Envy and jealousy are terrible things.

Just realised it was The Guardian says it all really.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 22:41]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Enery price rises on 22:41 - Jun 19 with 4354 viewsJack_Meoff

Enery price rises on 22:37 - Jun 19 by pikeypaul

paul spectacularly missing the point. Quelle f*cking surprise.

Enery price rises on 22:49 - Jun 19 with 4339 viewsdailew

Anything that needs to have it's prices set or limited by a regulatory body shouldn't be in the private sector.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Enery price rises on 22:57 - Jun 19 with 4330 viewsmax936

Enery price rises on 22:49 - Jun 19 by dailew

Anything that needs to have it's prices set or limited by a regulatory body shouldn't be in the private sector.

Well you can blame Maggie for that, she loved the Privatisation model and its sadly grown from her days.

Enery price rises on 23:15 - Jun 19 with 4314 viewsPozuelosSideys

Too much yes.

But thats 56k a week. We have a number of players earning that at the club, some of them doing a grand total of piss all.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Enery price rises on 06:58 - Jun 20 with 4264 viewsjohnlangy

Why does it matter what paper reports it ?

Many people say 'oh, it's the Guardian again' or, if they're really clever, the Grauniad. What paper do you read Paul that gives you a completely unbiased view of the world we live in ?

The guy's pay is obscene. That's a fact.
Enery price rises on 07:25 - Jun 20 with 4242 viewsjacktar

He must be f@cking gutted.
Chief Executive of one of the country's biggest energy suppliers and he's not even earning as much as Bafe Gomis.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Enery price rises on 08:50 - Jun 20 with 4206 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ha ha someone doesn't have difficulty in paying their bills then. Congratulations

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Enery price rises on 09:05 - Jun 20 with 4195 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Being paid £56K a week about the same as the average PL player. Funny old world.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Enery price rises on 09:20 - Jun 20 with 4188 viewsJack_Meoff

Enery price rises on 09:05 - Jun 20 by felixstowe_jack

Being paid £56K a week about the same as the average PL player. Funny old world.

You don't need to be pointed out the difference between the two though do you? Do you?

Enery price rises on 09:21 - Jun 20 with 4185 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Enery price rises on 09:20 - Jun 20 by Jack_Meoff

You don't need to be pointed out the difference between the two though do you? Do you?

Yes, he does. He's obtusely thick.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Enery price rises on 09:43 - Jun 20 with 4161 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A PL players has no responsibilities. He produces very little. One week in three he uplifts his supporters hopes only to plunge them into despair the other two weeks.

A power boss is responsible for the heath and safety of his staff, proving a reliable and safe power supply to millions of homes, factories, hospitals with power peoples' lives are at risk.

As you rightly say no comparison between the two but the both get paid the same.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Enery price rises on 20:38 - Aug 7 with 3925 viewsburty

put the energy companies under public control
Enery price rises on 20:48 - Aug 7 with 3911 viewsjack2jack

I've said it before,we are all being taken for mugs,they are taking the p!ss out of us,all of them.Those at the top,the elite,the ones in charge,the people running the country.
Smile and wave boys,smile and wave!
Enery price rises on 21:12 - Aug 7 with 3898 viewsValerie

My duel fuel gas and electricity works out at £14 a week not bad really it's less than 30 cigarettes cost.
So many people do not use comparison sites and their should be a agency visiting all OAPs and making sure they are on the best tariffs for their useage.
Enery price rises on 22:07 - Aug 7 with 3872 viewsmax936

Enery price rises on 21:12 - Aug 7 by Valerie

My duel fuel gas and electricity works out at £14 a week not bad really it's less than 30 cigarettes cost.
So many people do not use comparison sites and their should be a agency visiting all OAPs and making sure they are on the best tariffs for their useage.

What size house have you got and whats your weekly usage, I shopped around and still could get my monthly bill down to less than 114 quid.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024