Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. 23:33 - Jun 23 with 5811 viewsPokerface

Noel Fielding

Vic Reeves

I literally have to turn tv off / change channel when they are on tv.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 23:41 - Jun 23 with 2413 viewsploppy

Literally? Really?
Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 23:43 - Jun 23 with 2410 viewsjack2jack

Jimmy Carr
Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 23:45 - Jun 23 with 2399 viewslonglostjack

Tommy Cooper - never got it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 23:46 - Jun 23 with 2395 viewsPokerface

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 23:41 - Jun 23 by ploppy

Literally? Really?

Honest 100%.

They make me squirm . Awful. Unfunny. Cringe.

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 23:47 - Jun 23 with 2395 viewsmorningstar

Chubby Brown. VVanker.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 23:48 - Jun 23 with 2384 viewsPokerface

Jennifer Saunders

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 23:50 - Jun 23 with 2376 viewsmorningstar

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 23:45 - Jun 23 by longlostjack

Tommy Cooper - never got it.

I don't think Tommy did either!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 23:50 - Jun 23 with 2364 viewsDarran

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 23:48 - Jun 23 by Pokerface

Jennifer Saunders

Have you packed in posting on nonce.com now then Bob?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 01:08 - Jun 24 with 2313 viewsHumpty

I found Fielding funny years ago. Now not so much.

Vic could make me laugh with just a look. And still can.

How do you feel about Stewart Lee? I like him. I bet you literally smash your TV up with an axe when he comes on.
Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 01:20 - Jun 24 with 2306 viewsPokerface

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 01:08 - Jun 24 by Humpty

I found Fielding funny years ago. Now not so much.

Vic could make me laugh with just a look. And still can.

How do you feel about Stewart Lee? I like him. I bet you literally smash your TV up with an axe when he comes on.

I dont know Stewart Lee..

But that reminds me. Lee Evans... so unfunny. Change channel .

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 01:21 - Jun 24 with 2300 viewsHumpty

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 01:20 - Jun 24 by Pokerface

I dont know Stewart Lee..

But that reminds me. Lee Evans... so unfunny. Change channel .

I agree with that.
Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 01:28 - Jun 24 with 2293 viewsPokerface

Will you get to any home games this season ?

Good mate of mine, season ticket holder, has to miss a few. Let me know if back in UK and need a ticket. U may be lucky.

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 02:20 - Jun 24 with 2268 viewsWarwickHunt

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 23:41 - Jun 23 by ploppy

Literally? Really?

It's the only way it works.
Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 06:53 - Jun 24 with 2225 viewsgolly47

Michael Mcintyre. If comedy involves a bumbling tw@t walking around stage and talking like if he's about to fall of a chair, then there's something wrong with you.

Poll: What was worse?

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 07:15 - Jun 24 with 2209 viewssquarebear

I was listening to Frank Skinner's radio show and he was describing a gig where what he thought was a very funny ad-lib earned him just smiling nodded approval rather than actual laughs.

"Smiling nodded approval rather than laughs" sums up Stewart Lee's career. He's clever, articulate, he can work a room, but he's low on laughs. It's like having a striker in the team you admire for his link-up play, his movement, who never finds the net himself.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 7:44]
Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 07:40 - Jun 24 with 2170 viewsjojaca

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 07:15 - Jun 24 by squarebear

I was listening to Frank Skinner's radio show and he was describing a gig where what he thought was a very funny ad-lib earned him just smiling nodded approval rather than actual laughs.

"Smiling nodded approval rather than laughs" sums up Stewart Lee's career. He's clever, articulate, he can work a room, but he's low on laughs. It's like having a striker in the team you admire for his link-up play, his movement, who never finds the net himself.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 7:44]

I'm a big stand up fan, but in my opinion Stewart Lee is best British stand up. I enjoy Doug Stanhope, Louis CK, Bill Burr, Jim Jefferies, Lewis Black and Dave Chapelle.

Even when you know, you never know?

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 07:46 - Jun 24 with 2162 viewsswanjackal

Currently I'd find it more difficult to name more than a handful that even make me grin. Vic Reeves is on that list.

If I had to choose for the initial post's question though, Jack Whitehall is up there. His name pops up solely above others because I viewed a video last night with him in, and s few others have already been mentioned. I could have picked hundreds here though ie. Dawn French, Sarah Millican etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 08:24 - Jun 24 with 2132 viewsjackal

I saw Ricky Gervais live in Cardiff a couple of months ago.

If you find jokes about cot-death and children with cancer funny, then you'll like him. Personally I was appalled.

A talented guy but let himself down badly.
Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 09:16 - Jun 24 with 2073 viewsSTID2017

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 23:47 - Jun 23 by morningstar

Chubby Brown. VVanker.

Awful rude unfunny waste of space.
Also remember seeing Bill Bailey who's always on panel game shows with receding hair growing all the way down his back. He was introduced as a comedian, put played an electronic organ or something and I just thought "What the heck ?"
Lee Evans also a waste of space
My favourites are Billy Connolly and Peter Kay
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 9:33]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 09:18 - Jun 24 with 2070 viewsSTID2017

Guy on London Palladium last time around, had one joke and tried to drag it out for five minutes.
Pathetic

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 09:23 - Jun 24 with 2065 viewsWarwickHunt

Lenny Henry.

Nice bloke but as funny as botulism.
Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 09:28 - Jun 24 with 2053 viewsSTID2017

I like John Bishop in short bursts but his own series was cringeworty

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 09:33 - Jun 24 with 2032 viewsdailew

John Bishop, Michael McIntyre, Peter Kay, Eddie Izzard, Jack Whitehall, Reginald D Hunter.

Almost any female apart from Jo Brand and French and Saunders. Incoming !

Favorite Brits, Sean Lock, Mark Thomas, Frankie Boyle, Jeremy Hardy, Mark Steel, Russell Kane, Stewart Lee, Marcus Brigstocke, Romesh Ranganathan,Al Murray,

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 09:33 - Jun 24 with 2026 viewsKilkennyjack

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 09:28 - Jun 24 by STID2017

I like John Bishop in short bursts but his own series was cringeworty

Agreed. Unfunny tw@t.

Beware of the Risen People

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 09:45 - Jun 24 with 2012 viewsJack_Meoff

Peter Kay. Don't get it.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024